Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Lollipop

The Jungle

Ravenborn16

“Stay safe and if you need help just ask me” Jacob says as he slowly melts into the shadows.

onearmeddruid

She blinks and keeps walking toward the resort

BladeRunner

It was either a dream or hallucination. Either or can be very real, and it seemed like both came to life. Amon had not only scored a job but also am actual date in what seemed like years. The girl he was with at that time was a cheat, who he thought was his highschool sweetheart Amon realized she was completely opposite and indeed had open legs. Now he was here, and somehow landed a job and date all in the same day. Now he was following a blonde into a jungle for training.

@Lollipop

Edited by BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Edited by BladeRunner

Lollipop

StaffVanilla: Vanilla led Amon to the Jungle after letting him grab any equipment he needed. From there they hit the beach and walked it length to a rather secluded part of it. There they stood at the edge of the jungle. Vanilla tools deep breath, exhaling slowly before turning to Amon. Her nature seemed a bit different. Slightly more serious than she was before. 

"Okay, Amon, a few things first. Make sure you don't get separated from me. And if we see or hear anything, make sure not to chase it deeper into the jungle. We don't want to go too far in. Half a mile in is the most we want to go in right now, and don't even think we need to go that far. And always pay attention to where you came in. We don't want to get lost." 

She looks at him and smiles. "You stick with me and you'll  be fine. Once your ready, we can head in." She starts to put on a pair of  fingerless combat gloves. Amon might notice that aside from her gloves, Vanilla doesn't have any other equipment or protective gear.

@BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Amon had nothing but a multi-tool on him, a cell phone on silent, wallet and a pocket knife. He didn't have anything like a gun or a machete, which the former was welcomed while the latter was useful. He carefully listened to Vanilla who instructed him on three things: don't get separated, don't chase things, and remember your way back. That was easy enough, but he needed to ask, who the hell chases things into the jungle? Especially this thick a jungle? 

Nodding, Amon was ready whenever possible. However more questions popped up when he noticed Vanilla having no tools, no weapons, no random objects other than a pair of fingerless gloves. What was she going to do? Wrestle a jaguar? Amon then assumed that perhaps there were actual lunatics in the area, maybe a tribe or so and she knew how to kick box or even trained in martial arts. He always wanted to learn krav maga, however never had the time to when he was working. Still, it concerned the guy about not having proper weapons. 

Maybe these people were the lunatics?

@Lollipop

Edited by BladeRunner

Lollipop

StaffVanilla: "Okay! Let's get to it!" She turns and starts to lead Amon into the jungle. "Now, like I said before, this area hasn't been patrolled in a while. But, that being said, most likely anything that wander this far out of the jungle isn't going to be to tough. Usually only the smaller creatures wander this far out." As they walk, Vanilla takes note of Amon's uneasiness. "I'm pretty sure your not gonna be used to seeing what we're hunting. These creatures are not like anything I've ever seen off of this Island. I can't even give you a proper description of what we might find." She continues walking, staying cautious. "Just believe me when I say, I know what I'm doing even if it looks like I don't.  It's my job as captain to make sure everyone on this island is safe, and that includes you. No matter what." She has them stop in a clearing. "Just keep an eye out for anything...not humanoid. And let me know what you see. I get the feeling something is near by."

@BladeRunner

BladeRunner

"Right..." Amon thought, keeping his hearing and sight open to his surroundings. Possibly, these people are lunatics and he made a mistake in coming here, shit, he probably should have aimed for being a shop keeper. But what would Amon sell? Shells, clothes, or maybe even hand crafts? He didn't know, all he needed to do was wait and find just what they were hunting. 

Amon began to feel an urge to get away as they entered a rather large clearing. Tall grass caressed his fingers and and knuckles, he unbuckled his knife just in case they were ambushed by... Whatever they were looking for. He was full expecting a large cat like a jaguar or even an ocelot, however neither came. Instead what was here was an eerie silence; no birds nor insects chirping, merely dead silence. Amon looked around in anticipation, keeping close to Vanilla.

Lollipop

StaffVanilla: She took a deep breath as she scanned the area around them. "Its here." She took up a fighting stance. "Here it comes!" 

Suddenly a creature lunges from bushes at them. The creature had four legs and sharp talons. It had no fur, and its  muscles on its arms and legs seemed like they had ripped through it's own skin and were exposed in some areas. It was a big as a lion and two long tendril like tails. 

As it pounced them, Vanilla dodge to the side, pulling Amon with her. The beast flew past them and skidded across the sort. "Well...crap. It's a Pouncer." She retakes her fighting stance and stands between Amon and the beast. "I was expecting a pack of something weaker, not this guy. Atleast it's a incomplete Pouncer. And this should be the only thing in this area at least. These guys don't like to share prey, and chase off anything weaker than it." She looks over shoulder and grins at Amon. "But like, we totally got this." It was up to Amon on how well that reassured him.