GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

Cernan had stepped away from the group to sit and meditate awhile as the captive and her possessions were both dealt with. Sensing a rush of activity nearby, Cernan assumes it is finally time to get underway. Roused from his meditation, he stands to find yet another conflict. As he moves a little closer he catches a glimpse of the moment Kazumi and Darius are sharing, feeling both interest and a little jealousy. 

Looking to the conflict itself he sees a hideous goblin seems to be the threat this time. Several spells cast and it does not look much worse off than it started. Cernan wonders what the goblin might look like as a pin cushion and launches full volley. 

Spoiler

Ranged flurry of blows: +22, +22, +17, +17, +12. 1d8+7 (piercing) and 1d6 (electrical) damage.

1) 37 (15 on d20) to hit, 15 piercing, 6 electrical 

2) 24 (2 on d20) to hit, 10 piercing, 1 electrical 

3) 28 (11 on d20) to hit, 14 piercing, 4 electrical 

4) 30 (13 on d20) to hit, 9 piercing, 6 electrical 

5) 26 (14 on d20) to hit, 14 piercing, 3 electrical

Clustered Shots, Ki Arrows (all attacks are treated as magic, lawful, cold iron, and silver for purposes of damage reduction) 

Edited by agdiv
  • Like 1

From further down the road, a voice booms, "Shar is an abomination bitch! Repent green wretch, and turn to the light of our Lady and savior Iomedae!"

Jerell, luscious blonde hair flowing dramatically in the breeze, walks toward the group from afar. Cast Righteous Condemnation on self.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/r/righteous-condemnation/

• Like 1

*Darius is pleased to see the other members of Lady Gold's retinue decided to help, he would never admit it aloud but he was worried he would have to face the surprisingly powerful caster all on his own. Because of Adam and the monk he no longer felt comfortable standing back and casting spells he may accidentally miss and hit one of them and whilst he actually doubt it would hurt them, there was no need to waste his magical energies like that. Instead thinking this was going to be a long and arduous battle he decides to cast protective spell, he told himself it was for his own protection, but that didn't explain why had chosen to fly down towards Lady Kazumi and the ratfolk to share his magic with them*

"Ebrath Nar"

*He said in the language of magic, roughly translated to "Stone Friends" as he touched them, and in an instant a field of magic reminiscent of the shape of a golem, emanated from him and enveloped them all*

Spoiler

Move action: Move towards Lady Kazumi and Nishka characters so I could touch them.

Standard action:  Cast Stoneskin, Communal

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/stoneskin/

Giving the three of us 110 extra hitpoints and damage resistance 10/Adamantine

I would have loved to add Cernan or/and Jerell but the touch range maeant I had to choose.

• Like 1

As the group closes in on the Lich, Red suddenly feels a psionic mind touch his own:

"Mighty wizard." A deep masculine voice says to his mind. "I sense that you are a dark heart and have a great love of magical lore. There is something I desire your group possesses and I am willing to trade much arcane power for it."

7 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

As the group closes in on the Lich, Red suddenly feels a psionic mind touch his own:

"Mighty wizard." A deep masculine voice says to his mind. "I sense that you are a dark heart and have a great love of magical lore. There is something I desire your group possesses and I am willing to trade much arcane power for it."

*Darius is immediately tempted, but he is not a fool. He has no idea what the voice can see of his thoughts, memories and desires if anything at all and he hopes for both their sake's that the voice doesn't pride where he doesn't belong . 'Who are you? What do you want?' There is no subterfuge or tricks but he wont trust a random voice until he knows more.*

*From the outside it is as if nothing was wrong, his new colleagues didst knew him well and he was a good liar, specially to himself*

*Darius seems a little out of it, but nothing out of the ordinary, he asks of the ratfolk woman or was she a girl? He wast sure he was not really familiar with the race, and Lady Kazumi, a little part of him annoyed at not having the opportunity to face that powerful wizard but promising himself that he will*

"Are you both ok?"

(why as i am not using dispel magic, im using same spell, as limited wish emulatet any spell to lv7, and greater teleport is lv7. Only Dispel Magic needs caster check, as it can counter any spell, and take10 on spellcraft is 35, but im sure Wish spells take away the need to know which spell opponent uses as the can elulate any spell)

Edited by MIroque

Well that's the spellcraft check to identify the spell for counterspelling and limited wish can actually only duplicate 6th level wizard/sorcerer spells and below. I was just letting you do it ad hoc cause at 1,500 gold a casting limited wish is hella expensive.

Edit: Eh, I'll allow it just don't forget to reduce your wealth by 1,500 gp.

Edited by GM Angel

This time, Princess deemed the lich as an enemy, and descided to let it be an excample. Bolts of fiery fire eminate from her staff, blasting their way to the lich. 

Bolt after bolt struct the lich before her retinue charged to finish it off with their greatswords. 

(( Wip, doing the rolls after i get to.my computer. Hard to do with phone ))

(( Effects used: Normal Scorching ray. knights charge with greatswords . So basicly Time Stutter is good for long time aoes, summons and get the hell out..as its ultimate place to cast escape spells, without countetspelling ))

Edited by MIroque

Adam brings his massive iron fists down on the Goblin Lich.

Spoiler

2 Slams +28+ 6, 19, both hit one might be a critical critical confirm 12

Damage: 10, 8 +16 =34

Damage(crit): 8,6,1,1 +32=48

Total damage after DR=52

The Lich cries out as he is smashed flat and as he stands he seems annoyed and wobbly.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MIroque said:

This time, Princess deemed the lich as an enemy, and descided to let it be an excample. Time stutters around her as bolts of fiery fire eminate from her staff, blasting their way to the lich. There was far too many fire beams for any mortal mage to cast so quickly, so it was clear her staff was mighty.

Bolt after bolt struct the lich before her retinue charged to finish it off with their greatswords.

(( Wip, doing the rolls after i get to.my computer. Hard to do with phone ))

(( Effects used: Time Stutter (Scorching ray) and then again, normal Scorching ray. knights charge with greatswords ))

OOC: Eh, sorry I'm not trying to be a mean GM but you can't effect anyone with a scorching ray within a time stop effect.

Spoiler

Immediate action for Darius to talk. This is NOT my turn. I am seeing if I get any buffs helps first.

*Darius sees the ratfolk, the Lady Gold and Lady Kazumi. He had been paid reasonably well to protect Lady Gold, he had nascent feelings for Lady Kazumi that he himself did not understood and the ratfolk woman was an interesting puzzle he hadn't yet figured out*

"Ladies I suggest you share you magic with me if you can. I intend to protect you from whatever comes but I would appreciate the help"

Walks forward to about 20 feet from Adam and the Litch, "Oh Iomedae, bless your holy crusaders with the fervor to smite your enemies!" Cast Blessing of Fervor.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/blessing-of-fervor/

OOC: (My intent being to bless Adam and anyone else close enough that are fighting this goblin. I would suggest using the extra attack. 😁)

Edited by Balthier

OOC: Actually I was calculating out Nephthys and Adams attacks and:

Lit on fire then smashed to the ground by the Golem once more the Goblin is reduced to a burning smear across the ground.

"OOOOOOOuch!" His smooshed head says before disintegrating.

Edited by GM Angel