GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Nishka is happy to help you guys out with stuff if you want to try and include her ^^ I would certainly appreciate it. Also makes it easier to form a group together.

We don't know what you can do at least not IC, we also don't know you intend to stay with the group.

But I am sure opportunities will present themselves with time.

For ease's sake I will just give you the treasure, I know Pathfinder wants rolls for everything under the sun but sometimes I find them unnecessary.

El'lieral's treasure: wand of invisibility (cl 7, 10 charges), +1 shadow studded leather, +1 short sword, amulet of natural armor +2, belt of mighty constitution +2, boots of speed, cloak of resistance +4(black shawl), headband of inspired wisdom +4(pink ribbon), ring of protection +3, unholy symbol of Shar, eye ointment for true seeing (worth 250 gp), 4,300 gp

Edited by GM Angel
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MIroque said:

Nepthtys dibs on wand and cloak.

If.something is left, her retinue could use most of the items.

I could also use the cloak but it's choice between saves or blur and for the moment I am sticking with blur.

Let's stick to own item per player until everyone gets something ok?

Another way to solve this night be to sell the items and divide the money equally. Anyone has any preference?

• Like 1

wand of invisibility (cl 7, 10 charges),                           2100gp
+1 shadow studded leather,                                         5000gp (aprox)
+1 short sword,                                                               1100gp
amulet of natural armor +2,                                         4000gp
belt of mighty constitution +2,                                     2,000 gp
boots of speed,                                                              12,000gp
cloak of resistance +4(black shawl),                           16,000 gp
headband of inspired wisdom +4(pink ribbon),      16,000 gp
ring of protection +3,                                                    18,000 gp
unholy symbol of Shar,
eye ointment for true seeing (worth 250 gp),
                                                                                          4,300 gp

The above are full price items, that's roughly 80000gp with the gold she was carrying, if we sell for at least half price that's 5000gp each and 10000gp each if we full price. 

Assuming we all get 10000gp then the expensive items represent a problem, but how about if we treat it as a pot if you take more than 10000gp you put something back that covers the difference? So if @MIroque wants the cloak she can leave her old cloak? Those that sound fair?