GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

Just now, JennyDK said:

It was not probably.

Well Jerrell as Cleric/Warpriest should be able to explain the immunities of the undead, to be fair him and Nepthtys knowledge on the matter should surpass Darius for both mechanical and flavour reasons.

I am happy to help with constructs.

1 minute ago, Balthier said:

Consecrate! That should do the trick.  Although I'm going to loose a bit of stuff if I have to prepare Make Wholes.

Consecrate has 24 hour casting but I still recommend you have it.

You don't need many make holes they are very efficient in terms of healing and arcanist can learn them.

Darius intends to learn the spells since he has a fascination with constructs, but different to clerics Darius doesn't get to know his whole spell list, he needs to find scrolls to learn spells. If Jerell used it once or told about it Darius can help him make a scroll from he spell and then he can learn the spell from the scroll.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

I just read what Fervor does, that's an amazing ability and I believe that fixes all the issues about healing Adam.

I have 4 spell slots for that level. 2 of those slots I have fervor in now. I could possibly take fervor a 3rd time if I drop my personal buff...  Is 2 enough?

Making a scroll later will fix the healing then?

20 minutes ago, Balthier said:

I have 4 spell slots for that level. 2 of those slots I have fervor in now. I could possibly take fervor a 3rd time if I drop my personal buff...  Is 2 enough?

Making a scroll later will fix the healing then?

If I can learn the spell from you I can then use the spell like any other spell.

That will help with healing Adam, I can't help you with healing others but Jenny can.

To learn spells I need it to be in a arcanist spellbook or in a scroll and be a spell in the wizard spell list.

I have Scribe Scroll which means I can make a scroll of any spell even if I don't know it so as long as another caster knows it, and then I can use the scroll we make to learn the spell.

I know that's long winded wizards are complicated.

Edited by PsychoSexual

I didn't know there was a way arcane casters could learn from divine channelers. Interesting.

What about the the warpriest healing blessing? That looks promising.  Whatever fast healing 3 does... 😅

I had a fighter-magic user back in AD&D once.

Oh yeah the fervor class ability, I was actually talking about the Blessing of Fervor. https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/blessing-of-fervor

But yeah, the class ability is also good.  I really need to print this all out sometime, looking on just my phone I feel like I will miss things.

@PsychoSexualWait, is Make Whole a 10 minute cast time?

Edited by Balthier
fervor

3 hours ago, PsychoSexual said:

Consecrate has 24 hour casting but I still recommend you have it.

You don't need many make holes they are very efficient in terms of healing and arcanist can learn them.

Darius intends to learn the spells since he has a fascination with constructs, but different to clerics Darius doesn't get to know his whole spell list, he needs to find scrolls to learn spells. If Jerell used it once or told about it Darius can help him make a scroll from he spell and then he can learn the spell from the scroll.

Consecrate last 24 hours right? Casting time is normal isn't it?