GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

Well time to explain how combat rounds work in this game, once the shit gets started everyone has 24 hours to post their actions. Actions occur in the order they are posted, not according to initiative. Then after 24 hours anyone who hasn't gone counts as having their character take the full defense option and the villains and npcs go. Then when I say that they are done the PCs have another 24 hours to go etc till the combat is done. This may seem like an odd way to do things but trust me in PbPs it is one of the best ways. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by GM Angel

@GM Angel If initiative doesn't matter I can respect the feats and traits invested in it? I wont do it now but it seems pointless to have them if we are ignoring the mechanic. Not knowing anything about what I am facing I think Ill keep my distance for the mean time, I may cast a spell just let me look at my list.

14 hours ago, agdiv said:

How does one do the hidden text as was done for the bear attack and magic missiles? 

When typing your reply, there should be a bar across the top that starts with: B I U S 

Along this toolbar, the 8th button over should be one that looks like an eyeball. This is the "spoiler" function. If you highlight a section of text and then click this icon, it will put it into a spoiler section that is hidden from view until you click on it. I hope I explained that adequately.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, PsychoSexual said:

Your character has the best defenses you can be up front with me, we really have to get you something to move faster though.

@DozleZabie2 - At least to get into combat, maybe something like Winged Boots, Shoes of Lightning LeapingBoots of Speed or Boots of Striding & Springing. Althought I think Boots of the Mastodon might be more thematic for the golem.

Edited by IsabellaRose