GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

yep 4 players then it's confirmed +2 levels for everyone!

I honestly missed that Nephthys was waiting to be let in too. I would write an extensive thing about the Sandpoint guards and stuff but not feeling super good. Basically Nephthys and a few bodyguards and aides of her choosing would be let in but the town of Sandpoint is too small for the locals to let in an entire military unit and be comfortable, though they are allowed to camp outside. Of course you alone have the power to burn the entire place down so with a Diplomacy or Intimidate check DC 20 all your followers can enter.

Edited by GM Angel
  • Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Random things about the Gods in this setting, there are various power levels among them. Ranking from least powerful to most powerful: Demigods, Lesser Deity, Intermediate Deity, Greater Deity, Elder Deity, Supreme Deity.

Shar is so ancient and strong she is a Supreme Deity.

1 minute ago, GM Angel said:

Ok well I guess that is in the past and right now you are getting your freak on but if you ask again later I'll make sure to respond and RP the stuff that happens, is that cool?

Sure. I think I will remember and it is not like it's a huge and important part anyway ^^ Sooooo...did we assure everyone a level? xD