Requests for canons or settings.

17 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Nothing too solid, as I most often like to have a rather basic idea and then flesh it out with my partners.

I imagined something like Bowsette somehow being dethroned. She wants her reign back, but instead of using power and fear and raw might, she instead uses her body to make the monsters around her, support her instead and thus grow an army over time.

Sounds interesting enough. What sort of monsters would you want to include? I'd assume since it's canon, you want monsters from the Mario universe? Do let me know, maybe it's something I'd be interested to do myself.

I guessed that much. Well, it's certainly possible to arrange a RP like that. I can imagine her coming across a couple of large orcs who she'd like to "recruit" into her army. Do tell what story elements you have in mind, or rather what is the best approach to a story like that! 😛 Maybe she's gonna visit a tavern after she's dethroned, as it's the best place to find large monsters? 

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Oh neat. I had the impression that you were not at all into hyper sizes at all.

Yes, that does sound like a plausible start indeed!

It's true that it ain't my go-to thing, but it's not like I despise (playing as) "hyper" sized characters, depending on what hyper actually stands for. 😛 As you may know, I do have two buff characters already in Monster Academy, that being Salvatore and the janitor, and I also got some..."experience" with one of them, so there's that! Although I do assume you mean slightly larger and bulkier than the two characters I mentioned. 👀

35 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

You would be correct in being more bulky and large....as well as "equipped" befitting of their sizes :3

Feel free to find any prefered looks for Bowsette from my album ^^

Will definitely take a look, however it's quite late right now, so if we're actually going to do this, then tomorrow in between the afternoon and evening (if everything goes correctly in the day, of course) would be the best time for me. ^^

On 02/03/2021 at 23:24, JennyDK said:

Feel free to find any prefered looks for Bowsette from my album ^^

There's so many good ones in your album, but the ones that catch my eye are these ones:

Spoiler

large.__bowsette_mario_and_1_more_drawn_large.__bowsette_mario_and_1_more_drawn_large.__bowsette_mario_and_1_more_drawn_large.__bowsette_mario_and_1_more_drawn_

By the way, sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I just didn't feel capable enough of doing too much RPing, and I was tired as well, but hopefully the upcoming days will be better. 😛

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Don't worryt about it. Yesterday was also one of my anti-social days, where I just wanted to be fully myself and focus on that.

A nice selection. I think my favourite, of those you put up, is this one:

large.__bowsette_mario_and_1_more_drawn_

A good choice, gives her more personality! Whenever you want to start or if you want me to start, just let me know. I'll respond whenever I can. I would also appreciate if you told me what other kinks you'd like present besides large bulky orcs 😛 I'll try to find reference pictures when I can ^^

I would love to do a roleplay between Sansa Stark and Sandor Clegane, from Game of Thrones/ASOIA! I have a couple of ideas, but all of them would have Sansa as 18+ and Sandor as a good guy, because he's got a good heart- even if he is a bit of a bad guy at times. Though we don't have to keep him as a good guy if you don't want, 'cause I basically just wanna write these two out!

I'm hoping to play Sansa, with my partner playing Sandor.

Edited by Jim

Well, I am open to some fandom plays, and some "others" as long as it is kept as MxF with myself as male. But yeah, I will propose this if this setting interest any of you guys and gals here. 

Basically depending on the game you choose, all left changed is only how you call my character and what is your character.
-Azur Lane Setting: Your character will call my character as shikikan/commander
-Arknights Setting: Your character will call my character as dokutah/doctor

Story and genre definitely are depending on your character choice and our discussion for said topics tho
e.g: you play as Azur Lane's Kashino or Arknights' Sideroca, then there will be lactation as one of main genres... 

The only rule you need to know is:
1. No Yaoi/Yuri/Futa/Trap/Furry(but still tolerate demi humans with animalistic ears and tails only), either of those are not acceptable for me
2. You are free to choose your character of preference, but please, don't take lolis(especially Laffey and/or Suzuran), I just don't feel like to see my character do ecchi dreams things to them, they are for headpats. (Well, not because I don't like them, I am not interested to erp with loli characters) 
3. No Gore/Scat/anything goes that far(yes, mild BDSM/Body modification(limited to breasts/ass/nipples expansion (with making the said nipple insertable) and enhanced sensitivity for fem charas is the highest limit of what we do, no further than that)
4. OFC, it is male dom and femsub...

(AK Only: someone like Wai Fuu is banned(if you rp with me only) because I don't want too many furs, but no offense for someone who like her, Azur Lane pretty much clean from those furs).

Spoiler

-> DDLC corner: Take Yuri or Monika in this route, all will remain the same (Well not interested on doing the same to Sayori/Natsuki)
My character is the "MC", but instead of your normal approachable MC, he is a "hacker MC" who plays the DDLC game with a mod to enable my character to edit some of the character's parameters(such as breasts size, ass size, nipple size, ability to lactate, sensitivity, personality, what they do, and some where around that except killing the said character, and clothing) and a mod to enable him to generate items(any items he want, but don't worry, it won't be that weird) instead of following canon yet sad stories, the said character of choice will be approached more by the said MC and invited to his house only to be "played" by him in some sort of ways. (Yes, this includes to make Yuri to not to play with her knife or stop Monika from being... you know messing up with "delete" button)

Edited by Mr.X

• 2 weeks later...

Well lemme start by saying that when it comes to fandoms, I usually enjoy playing a male human oc. If the character has a relationship I would love for NTR to be incorporated, yet we can also keep it vanilla as well. 

Also, I am not listing this in any order of interest. Just shooting out names or ideas.

Persona 5

Futaba

Sadayo

Ann

Persona 3

Mitsuru

Persona 4

Yukiko

Rise

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Zelda

Super Mario Bros.

Rosalina

Pauline

Streetfighter

Juri

Chun Li

Sakura

Metroid

Samus

Final Fantasy VII

Tifa

Lucky Star

Konata 

Lupin the 3rd

Fujiko

Gurren Lagann

Yoko

Oreimo

Kuroneko (this can just be straight up romance with no smut. The OG waifu.)

Guilty Gear

Elphelt

Ramlethal

Dizzy

Darkstalkers

Morrigan

Felicia

League of Legends

Ahri

Miss Fortune

Leona

Neeko (though she could technically be all of them...huh?)

The World God Only Knows

Kanon

Kusunoki

Quintessential Quintuplets

Miku

Itsuki

Ichika

The list probably goes on, but I think that's enough space for now. If you ever want to just talk about any of these amazing series too and gush about it feel free to drop me a message too. Hopefully we can find something to do together!

Edited by Aim2Plz

• 1 month later...

I am still looking for a partner.  EcchiText me or reply here if interested. I mostly play male characters and am looking for someone to rp female characters with me.  I generally post about 200 to 300 words per post but have done more.  Please note that I don't do rape or stuff that belongs in the bathroom.  When contacting me please be sure to specific if you want a more plot driven roleplay or more of a smut. 

My Hero Academia

Midoriya/Deku (MC) x Nemuri \ Midnight (YC)'

Sero/Cellophane (MC) x Nemuri \ Midnight (YC)

Midoriya/Deku (MC) x Toga (YC)

Midoriya/Deku (MC) x Takeyama / MT Lady (YC)

Kingdom Hearts

Looking for the following canon ships:
Sora (MC) x Kairi (YC)
-Maybe during Kingdom Hearts 2 after they met again.

Ventus (MC) x Aqua (YC):
-Could take place as an AU during the events of Birth By Sleep or before them, or even during them doing an AU setting.

Roxas (MC) x Larxene (YC)
-A fun crack pairing.  Could take place in the events of 356/2 Days.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Joey \ Jonouchi (MC) x Mai (YC)
-Either during seasons 1 or 2 or after the events of season 4.

Syrus \ Sho (MC) x Dark\Black Magician Girl (YC)
-Likely take place after the end of the series.  Maybe when he is trying to get into the pro-league she comes to the real world to learn duel monsters.  She can be treated as the future Mana.

Bastion \ Daichi (MC) x Tania (YC)
-Either after their duel in season 1 and then time-skip to their reunion in season 3.

Leo \ Lua (MC) x Akiza \ Aki (YC)
-Likely shortly after the epilogue where they meet again.

Yuma (MC) x Anna (YC)
-Likely a comedic roleplay.

Sailor Moon

Ittou (MC) x Makoto (YC)

Shingo (MC) x Ami (YC)

Yuuichirou (MC) x Rei (YC)

Gurikazu (MC) x Minako (YC)

Chaotic

Tom (MC) x Intress (or Aivenna, Deenha, Katarin, Quadore, or Unda)

Kaz (MC) x Takinom (or Nivenna, Lyssta, Swassa, Skithia, or Tasqa)

Really could take place anywhere in Perim when they are either happens to be helping their tribe and the guys are looking for scans.

Monster Rancher\Farm

Genki (MC) x Pixie aka Granity\Venus (YC)

Genki (MC) x Poison (YC)
-Could take place  after the events of the TV series.

Zak Storm: Super Pirate

Zak (MC) x CeCe (YC)
-Feel free to discuss any ideas.  Hope this show eventually gets a season 2.

Thundercats

Lion o (MC) x Cheetara or Pumyra (YC)

Wilykat (MC) x Cheetara or Pumyra (YC)

ReBoot

Bob (MC) x Hexadecimal (YC)

Little Enzo (MC) x AndrAIa (YC)

Outlaw Star

Jim (MC) x Aisha (YC)

Ranma 1/2

Ranma (MC) x Shampoo (YC)

Ranma (MC) x Kodachi (YC

Digimon

Daisuke (MC) x Angewomon (YC)

Daisuke (MC) x Ladydevimon (YC)

Taichi or Koushiro (MC) x Lilymon (YC)

Takuya (MC) x Orphanimon (YC)

Kouichi (MC) x Ranamon (YC)

Taiki (MC) x Lilithmon or Mervamon (YC)

Taiki (MC) x Lillymon (YC)

Keisuke (MC) x Hudiemon (YC)

Haru (MC) x Warudamon or Beautymon (YC)

(If you want to rp a canon Digimon to my OC Tamer see my other thread.)

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Austin Skywalker said:

Perhaps. Are you planning to play the female characters in all those?

honestly i was planning to rp as the male in the scenario but if you want to rp as male, them im willing to compromise and rp as the female. honestly, i just want to see my smutty scenarios be played out. XD

I stick to playing as my own OC male so yes, I want you to play as the female characters. What do you have in mind for what should happen?

okay ive been craving orgies and ntr lately so here my ideas for the three fanchise.

for queen blade scenario your male oc is a conqueror or a winner of the queen blade tournament and made the female contestants his spoils of war or made a deal with them, that if they serve him and his army as their personal whores he would make their people/land flourish and/or furfill their goal. 

for Highschool of the dead, kohta dead, takashi is heavily wounded and in a coma, luckily for the group, including rika, they were rescued and was brought to an encampment on a private and isolated island far away from the zombies, but if they want to stay and give takashi the needed medical supplies to survive, they must earn their stay, they must sell their body to the owner, your oc, and his men, to satisfy their sexual needs. 

for highschool dxd, your oc is either the son or brother of riser who been traveling around the world for many years and once he came back and heard about riser humiliating defeat, your oc was angered, challange issei in a high stake battle and won, and proceeds to humiliate issei, made him his prisoner and took issei harem due to beating him in a bet and proceeds to have issei watch your oc take his harem as his own personal fuck toys. 

No offense to the ideas but they all sound like bad ends to me and I don't like it personally. My character isn't made to be an aggressive type or a cruel one.

May I make suggestions?