Black Crusade Reboot Discussion Thread!

2 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

@JennyDK, I'd love to see some weird body-horror hotness from a Heretek. "What's that attachment for?" There's some fun mechanical tentacle action down (up?) that road if Leeds are a thing....

Stop putting weird ideas in my head! xD ............no seriously, I love it!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I have a few questions to try and help me decide if I want to try this out.

• What are the limitations?
  • How well do I need to know this universe to participate?
  • How big emphasis is there on dark stuff?
  • Are imperials able to interact with xenos without blasting them to bits?

No limitations in character type or even power really, though somewhat reasonable is always good

You don't need to understand it too well as many of the in universe characters are totally ignorant of what's going on in the universe at large.

Depends on what you mean by dark stuff, but prolly pretty dark

Imperials? Occasionally but as Writes says we are playing traitors who literally have no moral or social limits beyond the personal self imposed ones some characters have.

1 minute ago, Solomon said:

He's talking about the irl sex toy manufacturer. At least I think so.

I would be incredibly interested in playing a Thousand Sons Sorcerer probably just an Aspiring sorcerer so my power isn't insane compared to the rest of the group.

oh ok, and sure that sounds fun!

@Solomon, do it! Ruva is a Night Lord who sought out a Thousand Sons sorcerer to train [him] - it might be especially fun if you were him!

And, yes, @Eros Angel, he's exactly right about the Bad Dragon reference. A Heretek of Slaanesh!

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

10 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Just so long as you don't break him. He's eventually going to be my attack dog - think Jet Li in Unleashed. Just naked, with a Lightning Claw and a Power Fist.

Oh seeing him descend further will be wonderful. Plus if he still has a progenoid gland we might be able to make a second one for you.

I expect to be working on him for decades. Mercifully we have as long as it takes.

@Eros Angel if the population of Thousand Sons sorcerers is getting high I can switch Ruva to Slaanesh easily. It was my original thought but Tome of Excess doesn't have any interesting psychics so I went with the Thousand Sons.

I do like having a tie to @Solomon though, so I'd still be willing to have recently been a student of his. Although your mortal servants deserved to be executed - how was I supposed to know you were saving them for a sacrifice?

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories