Black Crusade Reboot Discussion Thread!

A place to discuss characters/creation, plots, ooc stuff and the like. With this reboot you will have much more narrative freedom then a normal ttrpg and may tell your own dark tales of the forty first millennium. When there is a difference of opinion about how a story should go or conflict between the players try to work it out yourselves but I will step in as the final authority if I need to.

I, for one, was enjoying the old story. It looks like Rage is back to lay waste with Promethium and Reaper cannon.

I'd like to recycle Ruva and am currently working on a post where she has returned to Nightbourne Conqueror and is coming to the bridge to meet Kantos after leaving a century or so ago in pursuit of arcane power.

• Like 1

@JennyDK the player characters in Black Crusade are the heretics and Chaos Space Marines the Commissars and Adepts Sororitas fight. The only way one of those characters could interact with the existing character's without attacking them would be if they were a traitor to the Imperium.