Obligatory welcoming thread and stuff.

Probably makes sense but I think we may need to be a little flexible, there may be points where it makes sense for someone to post early. We should try to stick to the order though.

Big bro, sis, little bro, mommy? Work for everyone? Older brother setting up the shoot, sissy prepping, me getting ready, mom walks in? Work for a start?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Just a fair warning: I am not the most awake person right now, so posting to a whole new RP might have to wait after sleep for me. I hope you understand 😄  I do look forward to doing this

For the boys: Be as hung as you feel is fun ^^

That just gives the kids time to have fun before mom busts us lol.

• Haha 1

Since more people are watching this thread, I thought I would mention I added a number of ideas to my separate request thread.  Father x Daughter, Mother x Son, Brother x Sister, and Sister x Sister.  I plan on adding Mother x Daughter ideas too, but have none yet.  In any of those pairings I could play either side of it.

• Love 1