Obligatory welcoming thread and stuff.

Hello.

I'm new to club running and figuring a lot of this out as I go, so please be patient. I'm always open to suggestions and whatnot.

Basis of the club being a place with those who love the incest kink to get together and enjoy. Everything's pretty quick and simple... add your characters to family members and their designated preferred relation. Things can get a little complicated trying to imagine it all as one big family, but you could have characters for older roles like mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts and younger ones for brothers and sisters and the like. When/if we get enough members and this gets going well enough, you can post what kind of RP you're looking for in the living room, I.E. "Big Brother Looking for a Little Sister" and hopefully someone will hit on it, then head to "Debauchery Central" to begin the RP.

Assuming to keep characters 18 and over. Unsure if underage characters violates ToS, so may as well play it safe.

Again, open to ideas. Things may change around as I figure stuff out. Just, let me know.

Yeah, I had asked about the age in the other topic because we were using pictures instead of profiles, which I am more used to doing.  The site allows basically anything when it comes to writing, just have to be a lot more careful about pictures with younger characters.  Drawn pictures only, and non-sexual.

• Like 1
  • Love 1