Offices for Headmaster and Vice Headmaster.

The headmaster has zero shame about any type of temporary shapes or changes she makes. In fact, the more it can tease others, the better. Her not changing back seems to really hit the staff newcomer quite effectively. She has no clue how he feels about chicks with dicks, but nontheless she takes delight in his reactions to her two buldges moving about from even slight shuffling in her seat."Ahhh, welcome mr. Maxwell. I can see that you were scheduled to meet me earlier. Did you run into any trouble? Was it hard to find the office or did something else make you drop the balls? I will admit that finding ones way a first is a bit hard on most newcomers", she says, not elegant enough to avoid euphemisms.

He coughs slightly at display of her shifting in her seat revealing two bulges as he registers her questions. He shakes his head in an attempt to ignore the display as he stammers,”no hard... I mean just ran into the head of security, Mary” as he nervously pulls at his collar. 
He chuckles nervously as he exclaims,”Is it hot in here or is it just me” as he gulps a replying,”no no handling balls aren’t an issue “ as he pauses at his words freezing momentarily before stammering,”I mean I got lost in the long halls before” as he remembers the map and continues,”running into a helpful student that erected... I mean directed me here” as he keeps glancing down at her display periodic becoming more flustered.

Edited by DrMender
  • Haha 1

Veronica has a great deal of love for humans and a part of that is toying with them by teasing them, particularly sexually. It is part of her own monstrous nature to partake in this sort of messing around with others, both humans and monsters alike. She leans back further and making sure her legs are more spread while she listens to him explaim himself in full."Ahhhh, yes, our vigilant, capable and diligent Mary. Always so watchful, but helpful as long as you don't piss her off", she comments as she takes the paper given to her and reading it very slowly and carefully, but mostly slowly, so as to drag it out.
"Oooh, good. I suppose meaty balls are sometimes on the menu indeed. The students do need to learn how to cook if they are live on their own in the human world after all. Good to hear someone was there to help you". Veronica looks him over, the grin never ever vanishing from her face and surely a new sight for the young man."Oh my, you look all flustered and nervous. I hope this student didn't you too rough a time? Some of them can really be a handful and others outright be very ballsy and rough", she goes on, whilst reading and looking up from time to time.

• Haha 1

As she leans back further spreading her legs as she talked about mary with her display leaving much to the imagination, he swallows slightly,”Ah uh yeah it was a pleasant sight.. I mean conversation with her once displayed... uhm Stated who I was” as he rubs the back of his head before stating,”Though she was a bit miffed about no warning.

He shifts slightly at the uncomfortable and unusual tightening in his dress pants as he holds the briefcase in front of his waist with his left hand idle flicking his lighter lid open before closing it.

He nods wordlessly for a moment ,”Uh yes meaty balls can be on the menu...” as he thinks of actual food recipes before replying,”Though students learning how to handling thick meats... i uh mean utilizing the utensils for cooking in the human world is a good thing” as he coughs slightly.

He shakes his head,”Uh um no ma’am she wasn’t any trouble at all devoted to her studies” as he clarifies,”I can see her meaning on the warning she have about balls I mean monster nature” as he thinks back to the warning not to interrupt intimate actions or displays.

• Woohoo 1

"Oh, she will get over it pretty quickly. No need to worry about it", Veronica comments real quick. His efforts to try and hide any sort of excitement and embarrassement doesn't do a thing since she catches even the slightest of reactions from others that she is teasing, especially humans."Oooh, I am sure you are able to handle all of the meats. It's important to know how to go about them - hopefully you don't choke on it too much", she says and snickers inwardly. Needless to say, this all makes her more giddy and excited, causing her buldges to throb some. The student he mentions seems to be more focused on her work rather than much else. She does give him a tilted curious look."Warning? What kind of warning?".

He blinks momentarily at the head of security getting over it as he nods his head slowly. At the mention of the handling of meats and not choking as she throbs, he chuckles with a smirk,”well yes I do have to be skilled with thick slabs of meats and I haven’t choked on them yet“ as he shifts slightly on the balls of his feet from side to side. He gulps as he shivers slightly and replies,”some students or staff are more likely to act on carnal desires and acts or be involved in such acts in the school building” as he rubs his forearm averting his gaze slightly.

Veronica is having a fun time, even though he doesn't seem too affected by her antics. At least he is playing along on them, which not many seems to do. There are some minor bodily reactions, so luckily there is some effect from her words, looks and actions, which is also welcomed in her mind."Ah yes. The good old fornication. Humans do seem to have a rather....different approach to that. How do you feel about such acts mr. Winsor? You will need to at least tolerate how it might happen, but of course you are not forced to stick around to watch", she comments and wonders how she might gain even better reactions from the new teacher.

He sets the word old briefcase down as he contemplates her question and latest statement as he rubs his chin slightly debating on how to best answer the question. After a moment of pondering, he replies with a polite friendly smile on his face, "Considering my biggest concern was how the school handled the fornication as you put it and knowing that it isn't banned as normal human schools do it won't be a problem" as he chuckles softly. He continues as he rubs the back of his head with his eyes closed, "Depending on the situation and those involved, I may or may not take part in the act" as he looks at her reclined position in her chair, "I have no issue with fornication or the different acts that may happen" as he pauses momentarily, "Actually let me rephrase that, I will not condone fornication in the kitchen around food or kitchen equipment as it is unsanitary and unsafe" as he disturbed look crosses his face for a moment as he shakes his head with a shiver running down his back trying to rid an image from his mind.

Veronica smirks wide as it seems like Maxwell's attitude towards these things fit well within the academy and how many of the students and even staff, feels about it. Of course, more conservative views upon it are acceptable to hold, but of course that would make it harder to really roam here freely and interact with staff and students as well."Marvelous. Sadly, my last visitor left me a bit....let's say, slightly disappointed, hence why I did not have time to revert the changes I made to my body. Does my current form....bother you in any way...or how do you feel about it?", she asks curiously, grinning as always.

He blushes as he remembers the attractive young student that had walked out of the headmaster's office embarrassed as he glances down at the changes he assumes she is hinting at as he swallows slightly and clenches his legs together as a small bulge forming in the front of his dress pants. He coughing into his hand as though he is clearing his throat in reply as he quickly his head in the negative motion from side to side. He continues in a politely tone with a small smile, "I am sorry to hear that ma'am. Besides I would be a hypocrite to be offend by a normal bodily response from someone especially from where I grew up and how I dress" as he takes a small breathe before continuing, "I am honestly more curious as to how it is even possible, since I am not sure how much you know on human society but I have heard rumors of extremely rare medical disorder of humans having the similar condition and met others mid transition ma'am" as he leans against the chair in front of her desk standing behind in the it hoping to hide his growing problem.

He may be trying his utmost to hide his excitement and bodily reactions, but with so many years of teasing and such, the headmaster catches on easily and sees through any tricks made to hide such things. She wonders what he is going about, with transitions and such. Maybe he has very little knowledge about how monsters possess different powers and the like."I am not certain what you are getting at, so let me be blunt. Not something I make a habit of doing though. I wouldn't mind someone tending my little...problem down there. Catch my drift Mr. Winsor", she says bluntly and snickers playfully.

His cheeks light up with a blush as he blunt request is stated as he understands her request and he certainly wasn’t expecting the type of request that she was making as he stands frozen momentarily without saying anything. He stutters out after a brief silence as he looks up at her before looking down and her little problem as she called it saying, “I uh suppose it would be rude to deny uh your request” as he swallows softly before quietly, “though I uh have never helped relieve someone with your unique situation” as he walks out from behind the chair in her direction around the desk.

"You are in position to oblige me in any way. So if it makes you uncomfortable, you can go about your day", she says, wanting to make it very clear there is no coercion meant in any sort of way. Her buldges still pulsate nicely within her panties below her business suit pants. In any case, he does look very flustered and embarrassed, which would still be enough satisfy Veronica. She uncrosses her legs and turns her chair, making the view very obvious and clear for anyone to see.

He nods slowly in understanding and agreement as he replies still blushing, “Ma’am, I understand that anything done after this point is all based my choice and willingness“ as he pauses choosing his next choice of words carefully, “I am not uncomfortable just more nervous since I haven’t really done what your asking for“ as he stops standing at the edge of her desk. Once she turns her chair uncrossing her legs he bites his lips slightly as he hesitates brief an arms length away from her. After a moments pause and a few small breathes before he kneels in between her legs as he looks up at her.

Edited by DrMender

"Don't worry. See it as a way to get more familiarized with this place and the happenings that may occur here and of course, only in good fun", she replies back and licks her lips while watching him come closer and kneel down. It has been a while since she had fun with a male and even longer ago since it was her on the receiving end of things. She unzip her suit pants and soon enough pulls out her bottom and top half erect dicks, the musk already nice and thick."See anything you like?", she asks playfully.

He looks up at her comment about familiarizing himself with the place and the happenstances of the place with everything happening in good fun as he chuckles shaking his head replying, "I certainly see something I never thought I would be kneeling in front of the sight before me" as he bites the in side of his cheek. After heavy scent of her musk, his nose crinkles at the strange scent as he settles in between legs, while he glances up at her. In a tantalizingly slow pace rests one of his warm hands against each one of her half erect dicks as he gives them a light experimental squeeze and trails his fingers up the underside of each shaft. 

The headmaster settles into her chair much better and solidly, enjoying the sight and sensation of the younger male now touching her thick shestud rods. Soft groans and panting escapes her lips as she was pretty needy for attention and stimulation, especially from someone else."I am glad you are not afraid of a little girl dick then. I am sure you have touched yourself before, so I feel like you know what to do with them", she says playfully and licks her lips softly while her dicks throb and swell little by little.

At the sounds escaping from her and her settling into the chair further causes a small smirk to cross his face as he listens to her statement as he shakes his head with a chuckle. He replies with a blush, "I don't think you qualify as little" as he wraps his fingers around the base of her shafts as he lightly applies a small amount of pressure. At the playful banter and the licking of her lips, he smirks up at her playfully, "Well yes that would be an accurate assumption though you might be sensitive in other places than I am" as he slowly begins to stroke her shafts with both of his hands with a small amount of pressure squeezing them.

Veronica cannot help herself from providing a heart chuckle from that statement, only to have it be replaced with heavier groans as the bases of her members are gripped like this. She nods slowly and grin as he comments on sensitivity, while her rods grow fully hard and thick from the stimulation provided so far."I suppose that is true. Doesn't matter too much right...you are doing well so far Mr. Winsor!", she growls out, her voice slowly starting grow more erotic and lust filled. Both cocks thrb harder as well as leak precum, providing ample lubrication to make her shaft shine increasingly.

At the resounding heavier groans from her as her shafts are gripped at the base causes his own excitement to grow as he rubs the palm of his hands against her leaking pre-cum covered heads before lightly squeezing them. He looks up at her comment about how well he is doing as he playfully teasing tone replies as he moves to remove his hands, "So I shouldn't stop what I am doing right now?" as he slides his hands down around her shaft squeezing them lightly. 

Veronica chuckles playfully, spreading her legs more so her fat ballsack can hang freely now. She pants heavily still and lick her lips in delight and arousal, which makes her place one of her hands onto her left breast, kneading it gently and slowly while he continues to pleasure her shedicks. She is unsure if he is teasing or not, but for now just going along with it and grins."Why would I want you to stop? Feels very nice and I could use a hand...or two", she replies back and unbuttons the buttons on her suit shirt, revealing more and more bare flesh below.

Maxwell chuckles at her comment about needing a hand as she pants in arousal and unbuttons her dress shirt revealing more of her bare flesh, while playing with her left breast. He says with a lust filled tone, “what a beautiful sight before“ as he leans down to kiss the inside of her left thigh. At her grin, he chuckles as removes his left hand from around one of her shafts as he gentle moves his hand to fondle her fat ball sack and uses his other hand to resume applying moderate pressure as he squeezes her bottom shaft stroking it.

She is unsure if he means her bosom, her cocks or both, but in either case she is pleased with the compliment, grinning wide as ever and still letting out soft groans of pleasure and arousal."Why thank you! I hope you are not just saying that for a raise, haha!", she says in jovial teasing manner and growls in delight at the lovely kiss to her thigh, her body feeling hotter by the minute. Her nutsacks gently throbs while both her shafts does the same, but more intensively. By now, she has freed her breasts as she never uses a bra and is kneading one breasts and rubbing the nipple on the other in circles.

He chuckles softly at the growl and the teasing comment as he raises an eyebrow before replying teasingly, "Why would expect a raise out of complimenting your beauty, but I mean if you want to give me a raise for it I won't say no it" as he lays another kiss gentle on her inner thigh slightly up from his last one as he begins to trail kisses up her inner thigh. He glances up at her bountiful bosom that have been freed from the confined of her shirt as she plays with them before he resumes kneading her ball sack softly with his left and begins to alternate his right hand between gentle squeezing them as he strokes them teasing the head of each shaft when he switches.

"I guess I will have to evaluate your performance over time and from more than a mere handjob", she says teasingly back, while she gets pleasure from his hands and occassionally his lips as kisses are put against her thighs and inner thighs. She still shivers in delight and enjoys the attention to her ballsack and dicks, the musk of her members increasing the more they are played with. Her rods throb more and increasing amounts of precum seep out, making a mess of his hands and her dicks, glistening nicely.