• Isabella (staff)
  •  Bridget (staff)
  • Lisa (other characters)
  • Rufus (other characters)
  • Jessica (other characters)
  • Pacifica (other characters)
  • Scylia (other characters)
  • Sarah (other characters)

I have 2 character sort of planned that I put into "who dat pokemon" mode that could be used to roleplay. Of course, they are there for teasing but I won't bypass their "registration". For now, they are characters I believe fit the theme of the roleplay so I will be registering them as soon as I believe they could begin something. Trying to figure who to make first.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seraphina said:

I have 2 character sort of planned that I put into "who dat pokemon" mode that could be used to roleplay. Of course, they are there for teasing but I won't bypass their "registration". For now, they are characters I believe fit the theme of the roleplay so I will be registering them as soon as I believe they could begin something. Trying to figure who to make first.

Let me know if I can aid you in any part of that process 🙂 I look forward to see more characters of yours and hopefully have some fun and interesting scenes! ❤️

9 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Let me know if I can aid you in any part of that process 🙂 I look forward to see more characters of yours and hopefully have some fun and interesting scenes! ❤️

Well, about that. I went to re-read the rules and codex and stuff to make sure I keep myself updated on rules. I also noticed there are 3 years most students are on right now. (if there isn't more). Of what importance are those years for the monsters? I know that first year can be either a new arriving monster or one just beginning their studies but what would a 2nd year monster know more than a 1st year one, in general? Just asking to make sure I get about the right idea for my 2nd monster girl.

5 minutes ago, DrMender said:

though she might not use anything poisonous, her cooking process shall make it toxic or poisonous. Would you like me to post in one of the classrooms for the pair?

Sure. Feel free to do so. Any of the classrooms will do, I think.

1 minute ago, Seraphina said:

Well, about that. I went to re-read the rules and codex and stuff to make sure I keep myself updated on rules. I also noticed there are 3 years most students are on right now. (if there isn't more). Of what importance are those years for the monsters? I know that first year can be either a new arriving monster or one just beginning their studies but what would a 2nd year monster know more than a 1st year one, in general? Just asking to make sure I get about the right idea for my 2nd monster girl.

I think you make it more complicated than it is: It is just to illustrate if they are on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of the academy and that's it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I think you make it more complicated than it is: It is just to illustrate if they are on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of the academy and that's it.

Not really complicated. I'm asking a simple question. In general, it should be easy to define since it's logical a 2nd year would have learned more than a 1st year. (Consequently, a 3rd year more than 2nd year). You host the club so I wanted to ask directly in case there were specifics. (Age, knowledge or other). I try to stick as much as possible to the logic of the worlds I roleplay in. That said, it's nice to know it's simply open to user's interpretation. Therefore, I'll simply go with how far I believe they've been there, I guess.

That is the best way to go about it. I prefer not overcomplicating things and just really improvise most of the time. I appreciate the curiousity and eagerness for things to make sense.

While a 2nd year would certainly have a much higher chance of being more knowledgeable, it would be pretty messy to try and put it into practice.