OOC talk for Monster Academy.

I think my Naga would be a good example for a highly physical character to use in a duel, if someone has a character that is more magic inclined they would like to use, we could see how well that works, both for writings and any judging or rules we need to amend for various abilities and such.

5 minutes ago, Where Is My Car said:

Hey everyone o/ I’m new so please don’t hurt  me lmao

I don’t have a character yet so I could easily make one capable of fighting, if y’all are short on people like that 

Woohoo!!! New person!! Welcome :3 and I'll keep an eye out for your car 😝

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

As for making a character, you are more than welcome to :3 right now we are trying to work out doing a couple mock battles for the tournament because while we have a had the system around for a long time, nobody has actually participated in a duel 😅 so probably a good idea to conduct some tests before we have any whoops moments or rule additions in the middle of the event.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Where Is My Car said:

I’ll likely end up making something near human. Maybe something like an angel.

I find rp fighting fun, and I have experience inventing fighting systems, so I wouldn’t mind being in a test battle

Awesome!! And an angel could be fun. Other than Multiversal's angel characters, I don't think there are any others. And we have plenty of demons.