OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Basically, I am reworking Yoko a little bit, so she has an ability that is less invasive, sorry again @Icarian Dreams, and of course work better on some things. None of us are perfect, but as long as we can talk nicely to each other and work together in a constructive manner, we can overcome weird situations like this.

I am only looking to replace her "Soul transfer" power to something else - any suggestions from the audience?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I am still not sure what to replace it with, that fits a zombie. 😕 

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Zombie_Physiology

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Jiang_Shi_Physiology

This site has been really useful for me when I was determining my characters' powers. Maybe something will inspire you ^^

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I am still not sure what to replace it with, that fits a zombie. 😕 

let me finish up work and ill take a look at her again and see if I can come up with an idea or two ^^

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Hah, a good one... unless?

PLOT TWIST OF THE CENTURY!!!!

Now the big question: Should we retcon the last scene to have it never happened or what?

The entire scene? Or just the last posts?

Honestly, Misty did turn out as way bigger a bitch than I intended her to be, so I wouldn't be completely against starting fresh, or, fresh-esque.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1

I was mentioned somewhere and it was something regarding a new librarian maybe creating a threesome or something <.< I have nothing against it really as long as they don't mind barging in the midst of Scarlet and Anpu doing the lewds ;3

Also, whats this about replaying a bit of the first classroom's last scene and would I need to ready up Amelia (who I should probably post something in her dorm about her readying herself for the year).

• Woohoo 1

5 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

The entire scene? Or just the last posts?

Honestly, Misty did turn out as way bigger a bitch than I intended her to be, so I wouldn't be completely against starting fresh, or, fresh-esque.

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Whatever works, I suppose. I thought you were talking about retiring Misty?

There goes 50% of all the interaction I had with Hiro, the remaining 50% being the other characters. *F in chat*

Edited by Godot

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Whatever works, I suppose. I thought you were talking about retiring Misty?

I edited my initial post btw.

My thought of retiring Misty was mostly due to how confusing things got. If you guys don't mind having her around, I'm down to replaying the scene.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

I was mentioned somewhere and it was something regarding a new librarian maybe creating a threesome or something <.< I have nothing against it really as long as they don't mind barging in the midst of Scarlet and Anpu doing the lewds ;3

Also, whats this about replaying a bit of the first classroom's last scene and would I need to ready up Amelia (who I should probably post something in her dorm about her readying herself for the year).

I mean, if yall can convince him to suddenly join in with them for a threesome, i wouldn't be opposed to it 😉 it would definitely make a lasting first impression on both you and @Icarian Dreams