OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, Godot said:

You're completely right with that. I feel like death. Not even dying. Just simply death.

Wow, damn. That sounds like today has been pretty rough on you.

Edit: I feel like putting my trio somewhere, just for fun xD

Edited by JennyDK

1 minute ago, Godot said:

Anyway.

If anyone wants to start a scene with me, I'm down. Hiro and Salvatore are free.

Salvator can be pretty hard to get "near" if you know what I mean, just like Lisa Müller, but I could do a scene between the two if you wanted.

Ooooooor the triplets meeting Hiro XD

Just now, Jtcookie said:

I'm also free for any scenes. Also sorry. I'm not sure if my old message was sent and I lost wifi for an hour.

Is your connection badly reliable?

I would be happy to do scenes with any of mine you prefer. The only one busy right now, is the headmaster.

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

684a16319650f6f555fac1878d05fd79.png

And where would they meet?

Hallway is nice and free...and private-ish 😛

Or dining hall.

Alright I'm going to plop Scarlet over on the Athletic Fields (I figure since she's late and the homeroom teacher is an Angel there'd be some punishment if you don't mind @Multiversal if I decide or you'd rather choose). 

As for Yakshi, she'll be hanging out in the 3rd year classroom as she decides on courses before she leaves. 

1 minute ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

Alright I'm going to plop Scarlet over on the Athletic Fields (I figure since she's late and the homeroom teacher is an Angel there'd be some punishment if you don't mind @Multiversal if I decide or you'd rather choose). 

As for Yakshi, she'll be hanging out in the 3rd year classroom as she decides on courses before she leaves. 

Would it not make sense to try and include @Dozle The Crusader and help him get into things?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dozle The Crusader said:

I'm fine with whatever I  been lost in this group for a bit 

Like lost in a good way or a bad way? Because I mean being a P E Teacher on an orientation day without being one of the homeroom teachers would be a bit boring I guess. Soooo, how about Scarlet then?  Also we are here for you so if you ever need like things to slow down or want to have a partner to interact with then don't be afraid to ask! I think there's a lot of us here who'd be glad to have some fun roleplaying even if its for some 1-1

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

8 minutes ago, Dozle The Crusader said:

I'm fine with whatever I  been lost in this group for a bit 

I can understand. Do not worry, me and the others are happy to help you back. Right now, most of us do 1-on-1 scenes, which I am fairly sure most of us are more comfortable with.

You are always free to tell us if you get lost, need us to slow down - really, whatever helps YOU have fun 😄 ❤️

• Love 1