OOC talk for Monster Academy.

I think freeform gives us the most freedom and opportunities. So far, it seems to work fairly well.

If a teacher character wishes to do a classroom scene, I think they can announce here and draw in students from 1st, 2nd or 3rd year.

With that said - I will be mostly in the background for now as I will move into my comfy bed 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I've had a bit of a break from the website today. I'll be sure to catch up on my scenes sometime this evening!

No worries. We all need to do so from time to time, in various length and for whatever reasons ^^

Veronica is also very much available again for scenes 😄 

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 2

Actually now that I think about it. I had Amelia prep some supplies with @Thatannoyinggod so we could hold that lil party between the first years folks. @Arknight @Godot @ThatCheekyLass @Icarian Dreams @JennyDK @Lum Invader @Melethron @RadChad @CloudedMoonBeam @Sierrazion @The Dark King @Dark Soul Opera 

Also, even if you weren't really active or there for the orientation and a first year (with special permission to @Solomon for Luther) you can still come to attend the gathering ^ ^ I'm still trying to find the best way to kind of plan it out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@OlrukTheSmall It depends on when that party is. Although I suggest only bringing a small handful of people, because indeed as @JennyDK said, it can get messy. I would love to bring Hiro by the way, but I'm saying it depends on when the party is because he's already invited to a party with Jenny's trio and manticore girl.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Godot said:

@OlrukTheSmall It depends on when that party is. Although I suggest only bringing a small handful of people, because indeed as @JennyDK said, it can get messy. I would love to bring Hiro by the way, but I'm saying it depends on when the party is because he's already invited to a party with Jenny's trio and manticore girl.

Playing BOTH a trio and a manticore - it will be a bit hard to keep track of together. I suggest I stick mostly to the manticore or trio to make it easier for me and we can share playing NPCs on a small scale. How about that?

• Like 2

A good point. Honestly, depending on who might respond first, the first 5 or so people might end up being the main cast. I'll try to schedule it so that way it doesn't occur with Hiro's party with the manticore and trio. (Also Hiro's harem expands, he has become interacting with the Lubelle's) 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Playing BOTH a trio and a manticore - it will be a bit hard to keep track of together. I suggest I stick mostly to the manticore or trio to make it easier for me and we can share playing NPCs on a small scale. How about that?

Sounds good to me!

If you don't put much "oomph" into your responses, it won't be hard to keep track of it. Quality over quantity!

Besides, judging by what Julia said to Hiro, it's very likely that she will be 90% in the background doing something related to the party.

There's a buildup to everything. I say if we do this, then maybe first Hiro should get a message from Julia, meet in her dorm room with her, the other NPCs, and then Hiro is the one that will call on the LuBelles.

Edited by Godot

1 minute ago, Godot said:

Sounds good to me!

If you don't put much "oomph" into your responses, it won't be hard to keep track of it. Quality over quantity!

Besides, judging by what Julia said to Hiro, it's very likely that she will be 90% in the background doing something related to the party.

There's a buildup to everything. I say if we do this, then maybe first Hiro should get a message from Julia, meet in her dorm room with her, the other NPCs, and then Hiro is the one that will call on the LuBelles.

We can give it a try and see what happens ^^

Not sure why she would offer a massage though...

44 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

@Icarian Dreams how about the sleepover between Karnis and Lucy? I could find it pretty cute and funny, especially if Lucy tried to talk boys with the Gazer xD

Yass, it's still most certainly going to happen!

44 minutes ago, Godot said:

It's up to you, I'm fine with any! After all, you are the one that has to come up with a reason for your character being in the mall somewhere, since that's where you can interact with Salvatore the most.

I'll let you know if that happens then ^^

35 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

Actually now that I think about it. I had Amelia prep some supplies with @Thatannoyinggod so we could hold that lil party between the first years folks. @Arknight @Godot @ThatCheekyLass @Icarian Dreams @JennyDK @Lum Invader @Melethron @RadChad @CloudedMoonBeam @Sierrazion @The Dark King @Dark Soul Opera 

Also, even if you weren't really active or there for the orientation and a first year (with special permission to @Solomon for Luther) you can still come to attend the gathering ^ ^ I'm still trying to find the best way to kind of plan it out. 

I guess I'll have to bring back Misty then ^^

• Thanks 2