OOC talk for Monster Academy.

@JennyDKNot really but I think it would make sense to do it. My problem is that I don't really know what kind of club I would make with one of my currently existing characters (or a new one if that's all their purpose is going to be which I'd rather not have do). I mean I guess at best I could see Deva creating like a food-lovers club (or make a wrestling team), Scarlet would probably be in any of the sports teams, Yakshi might start a sewing club and Amelia. . . I don't really know yet, perhaps a book club or something? Although speaking of Amelia, it reminds me I kind of want her to try and become like 1st year rep pres (or whatever you call it). So, perhaps making a student council place?

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

2 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

I mean I guess at best I could see Deva creating like a food-lovers club (or make a wrestling team), Scarlet would probably be in any of the sports teams, Yakshi might start a sewing club and Amelia. . . I don't really know yet, perhaps a book club or something? Although speaking of Amelia, it reminds me I kind of want her to try and become like 1st year rep pres (or whatever you call it). So, perhaps making a student council place?

All of those sound like good suggestions and could give some fun chances to form frienships and interact. I like Julia would love to wrestle or even the book club. The book club could fit most of my characters, really :3

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Something wrong with having more than one orc?

I honestly don't really think of it as them being put into any sort of  category - it was just the first fitting image I had in mind xD

No no, nothing wrong with there being more than one types of monsters, I just want a bit of originality, that's all!