OOC talk for Monster Academy.

How about the Lubelle sisters?

Also I left you a message in Canon clash Jenny 

Edited by Austin Skywalker
  • Thanks 1

Hmmmm well perhaps he's chilling on his own in like a courtyard, a swimming pool area or whatever feels best. The sisters find the new first year and wish to see what he's like, in one way or another.

1 minute ago, Austin Skywalker said:

Hmmmm well perhaps he's chilling on his own in like a courtyard, a swimming pool area or whatever feels best. The sisters find the new first year and wish to see what he's like, in one way or another.

I may have overestimated my current state and find myself probably not awake enough to properly play three separate characters. Sorry, but maybe someone else?

1 minute ago, Austin Skywalker said:

I can simply wait tomorrow if you want too. I dunno what time it is where you are. For me, It's 5:39 PM.

I have no idea when that is on a 24 hour clock as we use here 😛 

It is almost midnight here. Doing it tomorrow will probably work better, yes. Though not sure why they would approach someone fully randomly.