OOC talk for Monster Academy.

8 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Marvelous! OF course, if you want to do it.

I was thinking that they might be able to patch things up from last time. Or if not needed, perhaps just Anpu coming to make another request for stuff for the library 😄  

I feel like Anpu would have already made peace with Veronica's decision, and wouldn't really need to have to patch things up, but the library request part could certainly work! I just need to come up with something interesting to request. (Which may be difficult considering my utter lack of creativity 👀)

I'm thinking something related to the previous librarian perhaps.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

7 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I feel like Anpu would have already made peace with Veronica's decision, and wouldn't really need to have to patch things up, but the library request part could certainly work! I just need to come up with something interesting to request. (Which may be difficult considering my utter lack of creativity 👀)

I'm thinking something related to the previous librarian perhaps.

That could work indeed.

One idea for a request: a new wing for some newly acquired books.

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone! I hope your day/weekend is being lovely 😄

As I often peruse the staff and student topics, sadly it seems like links "break" every now and then on the references. So I would advice you to try and looks yours over and fix them at your leisure.

I intend to bring this issue up with staff as I see happen a lot of the time.

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Hello everyone! I hope your day/weekend is being lovely 😄

As I often peruse the staff and student topics, sadly it seems like links "break" every now and then on the references. So I would advice you to try and looks yours over and fix them at your leisure.

I intend to bring this issue up with staff as I see happen a lot of the time.

As a follow-up to that, I would suggest that everyone keeps an image album of their characters in the images section of the club. If it happens that some image goes missing, it'd still be a way to view them.

Edit: Just updated all of mine, should be working now

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

As a follow-up to that, I would suggest that everyone keeps an image album of their characters in the images section of the club. If it happens that some image goes missing, it'd still be a way to view them.

Edit: Just updated all of mine, should be working now

That is indeed a very easy way to do it ^^ hence why I put up mine from the start 😛 good to hear you give the advice still!

I will try and update mine a bit sooner today.