OOC talk for Monster Academy.

31 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Hm i can't tell from looking at the last few posts in it. It seems that particular scene has 3 participants, and those seem to take a bit. 

What do you propose then? I can't think of many other places where it would make sense for them to meet. (Btw, I'll be going soon, since it's pretty late here)

19 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

What do you propose then? I can't think of many other places where it would make sense for them to meet. (Btw, I'll be going soon, since it's pretty late here)

I guess for now we wait until the library opens up. Or if either of us can come up with somewhere else that they might meet or bump into each other. And okee 👍 rest well

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Hey, @Thatannoyinggod, the library is apparently free already. Wanna start out scene?

You can go ahead and start it, I'll reply later tonight when I'm free.

I am sorry for not being active everyone, this week has been unexpectedly busy and physically debilitating, resulting in me not doing much beyond working and sleeping. 

1 hour ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

You can go ahead and start it, I'll reply later tonight when I'm free.

I am sorry for not being active everyone, this week has been unexpectedly busy and physically debilitating, resulting in me not doing much beyond working and sleeping. 

I feel you, had a pretty busy week myself. I'll try to write something up, and in the meanwhile you take good care of yourself ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, JennyDK said:

You put down more stuff for him than all of my characters and they get plenty of attention already, so as long as you try and be active and maybe put him "out there" for scenes, I think you will be fine 😄

I might not be too active since I do have a lot of schoolwork and stuff but I will do my best!  Thankfully I already know some people here so I can plan ahead with them.  Maybe that'll make people more interested in me 😅

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Otherwise, I am always happy to do scenes, especially with those I have used far too little 😄 I am sure at least some of them might fall in your interest ^^ I am also pretty patient with scene partners, so you can post whenever it is fitting with me.

I'll be sure to let you know on any ideas I may have.  Thank you for the help so much!

• Thanks 1