OOC talk for Monster Academy.

She is a Leviathan. I think that's a good idea sense She would have trouble maneuvering around their school because she can't stay out of the water for too long.  Maybe she could be going there to ask the teacher to Possibly construct a pool or an underground water system below the school so she can swim to class. Lol

I would like to ask following members, if they still want to use their staff members or if I should free one or more up of those they have:

@Dozle The Crusader @Multiversal @Icarian Dreams @Arknight @Solomon @KinkyAF @Godot.

Sorry about the mass tagging, but it seems like a fair thing to make other members able to use these spots if you are not interested in them anymore.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I would like to ask following members, if they still want to use their staff members or if I should free one or more up of those they have:

@Dozle The Crusader @Multiversal @Icarian Dreams @Arknight @Solomon @KinkyAF @Godot.

Sorry about the mass tagging, but it seems like a fair thing to make other members able to use these spots if you are not interested in them anymore.

Victor is still very much active.

• Like 1