OOC talk for Monster Academy.

8 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I meant more like a dance and perhaps some recent news about a monster being accepted into town hall position.

Just some stuff that makes it feel like the world is "moving".

Thats an awesome idea!  I agree with @Godotand @Icarian Dreams about the dance idea

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Is this idea dumb: Using Bowsette as image reference for a queen of monsters?

Honestly, I think that would be pretty suiting for Bowsette.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I'll just drop in to not lurk awkwardly and say hello 😛 I soooooo wish that I had time to engage into a scene right now :v Why do we need to have exams?

A dance or a ball would be amazing, Jen! I can already see so many of my characters in a scenario like that!

Hai icarian!!!

• Woohoo 1

Just now, JennyDK said:

I actually would love to do a friendly duel sometime.

I really want to see the monsters get to use their powers from time to time.

Perhaps we can have tournaments?

Sounds like another great idea for an event 😉 Kinda makes me wish we had multiple "horizontal" classes at each year that could compete with each other. But I guess we could just have teams for the event!

• Like 2

I am sorry to hear you feel like that, but hopefully it will pass soon! *gives warm hug*

I rarily pull all-nighters myself, but when I do, I usually have fun with it.

My day has been pretty nice and swell so far, thank you for asking 😄
I do have several things I need to reply to, but I will take it bit by bit. Hoping the events posted sound fun and exciting.

Might I ask, when do these events take place?

Are they taking place immediately after that post with no preparation and you can just be there?

I was thinking of making my characters see the news that there is going to be one, so that they can call some to the dance.

Also likely this event isn't going to take just a real life day, which is actually fine by me. I have a few things planned.

• Like 1

Since it's totally new for me, I was not entirely sure when.

However, I think I will make a starter post for each of the places that are relevant and from THEN on is it starting.
Of course, by know most monsters and humans will be aware of this taking place soon. Hopefully, this will give you time to wrap up any "loose ends" and such you may have.

How does that sound?

• Like 1

It sounds okay, but I was thinking you (or someone else) could reply to some of the currently unused threads, such as the Dorm Hallway, Dining Area and all that, pointing out that there have been posters placed all over the walls and stuff, that announce the upcoming dance. Maybe a teacher walking around and sticking them to the wall. Or, if you want, I can do that, with my janitor character.

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I hope I won't miss it 😓

Also, heyooo everyone!

Hai icarian. 

And @Godot if anything, you definitely could take the initiave and do a couple postings of the janitor putting them up and even during some scenes, if the participants want to, just maybe mention it.

@JennyDK i think Godots point is that the posters or such would give people some small scenes to kinda plan out in character who might go to the dance with whom, rather than everyone just jump in and mingle, which has been a little bit of the previous problems we've had with the large event/gatherings before.  Did I convey it correctly @Godot?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Hai icarian. 

And @Godot if anything, you definitely could take the initiave and do a couple postings of the janitor putting them up and even during some scenes, if the participants want to, just maybe mention it.

@JennyDK i think Godots point is that the posters or such would give people some small scenes to kinda plan out in character who might go to the dance with whom, rather than everyone just jump in and mingle, which has been a little bit of the previous problems we've had with the large event/gatherings before.  Did I convey it correctly @Godot?

It wasn't to start any scenes, but it's definitely a good idea to make it even better. I'll get to working on something like that, then, on a few places and here's to hoping that it will create great scenes. If you want, you could also have my janitor character and Ruben meet in one of the places. Come to think of it, I could just come to the 2nd year classroom as well. How does that sound?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Godot said:

It wasn't to start any scenes, but it's definitely a good idea to make it even better. I'll get to working on something like that, then, on a few places and here's to hoping that it will create great scenes. If you want, you could also have my janitor character and Ruben meet in one of the places. Come to think of it, I could just come to the 2nd year classroom as well. How does that sound?

That sounds awesome!