OOC talk for Monster Academy.

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

@Icarian Dreams do you get notifications about updates to any topics here you are not following? I am unsure for how it might work for non-owners.

In any case, there is not much more I can do. I COULD EcchiText members, but that seems a bit stalker-ish to me.

Uhh, definitely no EcchiTexting people.

You can either manually follow a topic, or you auto-follow it when you make a post in it. Nobody will get notified about stuff you post in the announcement topic unless they manually go out of their way to follow it (which is why I've been pushing that in both this and Valnis' OOC threads)

...Right now only the four of us are following the MA Announcements topic.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Godot said:

Helps indeed. I won't question the "Queen of Monsters" idea, but thanks for clearing everything else up. ^^
I like this band idea between our trio of characters, I can think of a lot of ways it could start (and end) 👀 I'm up for any suggestions and ideas, if you guys are wondering!

Definitely! Especially on the ending heh. If anything we could talk about it in the text scene. Which I finally started Godot and @Icarian Dreams no rush though 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I've still yet to finish that Lucy x Karnis thread I have with @JennyDK. I guess it won't hurt if I have two simultaneous topics running, since the event gives me somewhat of a time limit :v

If anything, since ours is only them all texting, you could just say it happens after karnis leaves

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

Oh whoops, I didn't get a notification that you mentioned me @Thatannoyinggod One moment!!!!1 Sorry!

No problem at all

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Sol's around, just rarely around Monster Academy. But I agree, it'd be great to see Lance around! I was meaning for Lucy to pester him about that party he promised (since it got somewhat set up with Lucy x Karnis topic), and I guess she could do that in person!

Ah ok then. Well, if he's up to it, I hope he comes back. I definitely would enjoy more scenes with Ruben and Lance lol especially with there being the history of his hair being blue from Lance's last party haha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

@Godot @Icarian Dreams how do you guys make the texts in those separate boxes?? Or is it a computer thing? Because I'm using my phone currently 

It's the code formatting - spacer.png

Lets you do this :x

Edited by Icarian Dreams

I did it!!

10 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

It's in the upper bar, next to quotation and spoiler (I sent a pic). I think the phone hides some buttons, try on horizontal mode.

Oh gotcha! Now I just wish it didn't say quote at the top. Or is that just how it looks for me before it's posted?

• Haha 1