OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Well, I've got Ruben and Kasey open if either of you @JennyDKand @Godot would like to do a scene with them. Kasey could help someone get ready for the dance/city party and I wouldn't mind branching Ruben's contact with other students out. 

Also @SolomonI'm down to talk out any possible scenes or interactions with Lance anytime you want. I could see him loving either event going on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solomon said:

I have just awoken. So yeah what's going on that'd be a good fit for Lance?

The city is about to have a parade and party going on to celebrate the coexistence of the humans and monsters. The school is having a dance/party as well. (Info as well in the club announcement tab of OOC Topics)

• Like 1

Oh yes he'll definitely be doing some antics in the party. I guess if it's separated into sections Lance will be at one. Then I could probably oversee one section with Luther and that can be the Danse Macabre section and people can have their undead characters in there (and others of course). The other sections could be more normal less death/undead themed.

• Love 1

Just now, JennyDK said:

I can do my best to put in Veronica! ^^

I think Mary will at least be present as well.

Thats a good point, it might be awkward if Edgar oversees a portion of it if we possibly do any scenes with him and Mary, I know I had mentioned it to you before but I don't remember any hard plans being set yet

8 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Oh yes he'll definitely be doing some antics in the party. I guess if it's separated into sections Lance will be at one. Then I could probably oversee one section with Luther and that can be the Danse Macabre section and people can have their undead characters in there (and others of course). The other sections could be more normal less death/undead themed.

I don't think characters should have to stay only in one location, especially if there's better scene opportunities for the different characters as long as everyone is conscious of the fact to not overload one location

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

I don't think characters should have to stay only in one location, especially if there's better scene opportunities for the different characters as long as everyone is conscious of the fact to not overload one location

Very true but I think the character's overseeing a section should remain in theirs until things die down.

• Like 1

I'm definitely plopping down Lucy, and Misty (although that latter one may prove problematic since Yoko asked out Hiro already). I'm also considering dropping Victor somewhere, but we'll see how it goes.

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

What would suit you guys the best?

I'd very much prefer starting week after next week, since I still don't really have time participate - and I haven't had the chance to set my characters up aside from Lucy yet.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

My plan was that Mary would be present, cannonically, but probably not active.

Gotcha. Thats a pretty good idea.

17 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Very true but I think the character's overseeing a section should remain in theirs until things die down.

Thats a very good point. Well, I still offer Edgar up for overseeing the third location (whichever it is)

Also I'll have Ruben open for the school dance and I'll have Kasey around for the city celebrations

• Like 2

@JennyDK Hey. btw, I'm not sure which thread should the Lucy-Keya-Ruben trio use. I wouldn't want to use the Assembly Hall, since I imagine they're gonna be pretty much doing their own thing in the backstage and I wouldn't want to interfere with people actually dancing, but I can't find a room that would really fit them.

I was considering keeping it in EcchiTexts, but I feel that would take away the attention from the club, and I feel like that's not exactly what we want. Suggestions?

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I think we can try and make it work in the assembly hall.

I'd suggest against it - if it perchance ends up in something lewd, we'd be spamming up the main topic with content that people participating may not exactly want to read at that moment. Not to mention, keeping things split across more threads will make it easier to keep them organized - lest we want to achieve disarray similar (and likely exceeding) that of the Assembly Hall in the opening day.

• Like 1