OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Just now, Chiyako said:

Villain gang? That sounds exciting!

Thanks! @Neptune remembered I once spoke of some henchmen for my villain character. Nothing too serious, like murderers and such, but mostly small time crimes and such.

She did have a plan for one villain (if she didn't make him already and my memory is being shit XD

3 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Also, I saw @JennyDKtalk about a villain gang, yeah I totally would get behind that. Just probably after the events clear up 😅

Awesome! I think it does some more variety, which is always great in my opinion.

• Woohoo 1

Ah, nothing of importance. I guess if I had to name something it was just negligence. The place kind of slipped my mind since the site I was using before reverted to it's old good ways but then it reverted back and I hate it since it basically killed off anyone looking for erotic roleplays and the like 

1 hour ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

Ah, that's cool. I'm glad things haven't changed in a way that makes this place hard to roleplay in. (Although I still get a bit nervous with joining/rejoining public rp groups)

You're the most welcome here. I never got the chance to tell you, but I always wanted to make a few scenes with your characters, so I am really glad you're back.

Right now there's a school dance event going on, so in a way, you could get back into things by placing one or multiple of your characters in one of the threads the event is running on; either the Assembly Hall or the Yard.

1 hour ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

Hrm, It's kind of hard to decide whether I should pick up one of my old characters or just anew or something

I vote for old characters, but you can make something new as well, if that's how you feel like. It's completely up to you! No use throwing the old characters out the window, in my opinion, since I think you've done quite a bit of "character development" with them.

Mmm, yeah, that is true. Alright. I guess I'll see what I can do to start getting my characters online again. As much as I would like to read through the old roleplay posts to see what I missed but I probably missed a hell of a lot for the development and would take me ages to catch up. I suppose I'll just say that they were called back home or something and had come back recently if that's fine. Just need to figure out who to start things off with. 

Just now, OlrukTheSmall said:

Mmm, yeah, that is true. Alright. I guess I'll see what I can do to start getting my characters online again. As much as I would like to read through the old roleplay posts to see what I missed but I probably missed a hell of a lot for the development and would take me ages to catch up. I suppose I'll just say that they were called back home or something and had come back recently if that's fine. Just need to figure out who to start things off with. 

Actually, I don't think you missed a lot. No other event really happened between the current one and the opening ceremony/first class one, the ones you've already attended. I've also been gone a while between these events, but I came back a couple months ago. Even I thought I missed a whole lot, but trust me, I was shocked to hear that nothing really changed, besides a few scenes went by here and there and that's literally it. You could say they continued to attend classes, as if we take "in RP time" into consideration, then I'd say about a week or month or something of that sort has passed, between the events of the dance and the opening. I'm not sure, actually, so that's up for Jenny to decide.

Hmmm, I see. It would make sense I guess if a month had passed since the start but I guess we'll have to see what @JennyDK has to say about that. But, alright. Good to know I didn't miss too much then. Hmmm, Guess I'll restart myself by pushing forward Amelia and Deva then. I'll get to Scarlet and Yakshi in good time but if someone has something for them well. Just @ me then.

2 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

Well then. If anyone wants Deva she's gorging herself at the Dining Hall (QUICK GET YOUR PLATES BEFORE SHE EATS IT ALL (just kidding :P)) and Amellia has tripped her way to the City of Sunveil. 

I'd love to, but I'm afraid I don't know which characters to use. Currently I wouldn't like to use my 3rd year Raul, as he is occupied somewhere else. My second year, Keya, is going to be busy somewhere around in the dance. My first year, Hiro, who is Amelia's classmate, he's already present (with Yoko!) in the assembly hall. My janitor bull character is also busy in the assembly hall, overwatching the event.

I got two characters left. I should make more, to be honest. I could interact with/bump into Amelia with Salvatore, my buff, cocky, rich human character, since he's the only non-student, but I am not sure if that interaction would lead anywhere, unless you could give me some ideas?

The other one, is a rather new one that I've yet to introduce to you. Her name is Myla'Tina, she's a chameleon monster futa girl. If you have any ideas on which of these would fit with each other the most, let me know. 👀

6 minutes ago, Godot said:

I'd love to, but I'm afraid I don't know which characters to use. Currently I wouldn't like to use my 3rd year Raul, as he is occupied somewhere else. My second year, Keya, is going to be busy somewhere around in the dance. My first year, Hiro, who is Amelia's classmate, he's already present (with Yoko!) in the assembly hall. My janitor bull character is also busy in the assembly hall, overwatching the event.

I got two characters left. I should make more, to be honest. I could interact with/bump into Amelia with Salvatore, my buff, cocky, rich human character, since he's the only non-student, but I am not sure if that interaction would lead anywhere, unless you could give me some ideas?

The other one, is a rather new one that I've yet to introduce to you. Her name is Myla'Tina, she's a chameleon monster futa girl. If you have any ideas on which of these would fit with each other the most, let me know. 👀

Hmmm, well, I think Myla could be cool to hang around Amelia. Two clumsy characters having fun out in the City. . . I mean, I could think of Salvatore being someone that Amelia could interact with for a short time but I don't exactly know just what measure of cockiness you will play him so it could be on acceptable levels or if Amelia would rather just eat a cow pie. Personally, I feel like Salvatore might take this chance to try and flirt with the mayor though since she has her own lil stall that's happening. (If you and Jenny want to start a scene at Sunveil I can scurry Amelia's booty somewhere else or perhaps she might intervene like the lil angel she tries to be)

8 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

Hmmm, well, I think Myla could be cool to hang around Amelia. Two clumsy characters having fun out in the City. . . I mean, I could think of Salvatore being someone that Amelia could interact with for a short time but I don't exactly know just what measure of cockiness you will play him so it could be on acceptable levels or if Amelia would rather just eat a cow pie. Personally, I feel like Salvatore might take this chance to try and flirt with the mayor though since she has her own lil stall that's happening. (If you and Jenny want to start a scene at Sunveil I can scurry Amelia's booty somewhere else or perhaps she might intervene like the lil angel she tries to be)

I like that idea, but I have no clue how I would approach the mayor as Salvatore, so let's just leave it at that. I guess I will decide that tomorrow, then. Just so you know, I would like a scene sometime in the future between Amelia and Hiro, mainly because I think it would be fun seeing them hang around. Also her "entrance" in the class to him, if you still remember, it would definitely be an interesting topic brought up in a conversation between them. I hope this is something possible for the future! 👀

For now, though, I could make it so that Tina wandered outside of school grounds, which is a bad decision, and stumbled upon the festival. That sounds cute.

9 minutes ago, Godot said:

Just so you know, I would like a scene sometime in the future between Amelia and Hiro, mainly because I think it would be fun seeing them hang around. Also her "entrance" in the class to him, if you still remember, it would definitely be an interesting topic brought up in a conversation between them. I hope this is something possible for the future! 👀

For now, though, I could make it so that Tina wandered outside of school grounds, which is a bad decision, and stumbled upon the festival. That sounds cute.

Mmm, well, I sort of remembered so I needed to take a look back aaaaand yeah. It would be nice to see the two interact. Although I think it would be obvious what kind of reaction she would have when that memory was brought back up. Although, if you feel like something is a bad idea or shouldn't be forced you don't need to do that. I mean if anything you can more chances since I still need to start kicking Scarlet's and Yakshi's butts into gear.