OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Just now, Chiyako said:

Oh! Yes! I was just waiting on Godot! Should I just move up in the line?

I don't think we have a post order etiquette other than allowing everyone a chance to post before we go on.

Though, it seems like @Godot is taking a break from RPing, so we should be fine going on.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Okie dokie! I'm cool with just forging ahead then! If I start posting too much let me know and I can slow it down!

Thank you kindly. I very much appreciate it. The last post might have been a bit too huge for me, so I am glad you mentioned it.

I am sorry if it makes you feel like I am limiting you. The post sizes you did before, were perfect though as they gave me plenty to work with, without overwhelming me mentally.

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

Feel free to move on without me.

@JennyDK In the meantime, you can just say how Yoko and Hiro continue to talk about things and such, if you want.

Sure thing. I am sorry you are not currently in a state where continuing is possible, but I am sure we can make up for it once you are good to go again. So, take the time you need, okay? 😄

I look forward to have more scenes with the two of them and I hope you liked what we have done so far!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, SilverGirl20 said:

Yes. I've been waiting for the last person to respond. I was waiting to see if @Thatannoyinggod would offer her food, which was really the only thing that would change the outcome. But I posted a response so we can wrap it up. 

Why did you kill her off? If I may ask. Seems a bit...unnecessary. Of course, it's up to you...but why?

Well my remaining scenes aren't finished, but that's mostly due to one of my partners dropping, so I guess we could just finish that in private. Other than that, are we not going to deal with a student literally dying during the party? Or do we just act like that scene didn't happen? Cause... it'd have pretty major influence on my character, I'm pretty sure. And I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

8 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Why did you kill her off? If I may ask. Seems a bit...unnecessary. Of course, it's up to you...but why?

Well, I just dont like my characters to be immortal and life isn't always perfect so I try to reflect that. It's just my rp style, too make my characters and the rp world more realistic. I can make her reincarnated into an egg if you are uncomfortable with her being gone. 

2 minutes ago, SilverGirl20 said:

Well, I just dont like my characters to be immortal and life isn't always perfect so I try to reflect that. It's just my rp style, too make my characters and the rp world more realistic. I can make her reincarnated into an egg if you are uncomfortable with her being gone. 

I mean... it just came rather straight out of the blue. I don't think anyone quite expected a student- or well, anyone really, dying in this roleplay. It's just not that sort of a game, really - I think Jenny will agree with me on that one. I mean, sure, there's space for some more serious topics, but not quite so... morbid.

Not to mention, having a student die quite literally on Victor's hands (with it being implied that he harmed her beforehand as well) would have quite severe implications on his (and I presume the remaining characters' too) mental health, which is not exactly something I may want to roleplay right now. That's without saying that the entire event would probably have to be halted because a student literally died on school grounds as it was going on.

I have to say I'm rather flabbergasted by the entire situation. I'd be most favorable of completely keeping, well, death, out of the roleplay, but I'll leave the final call on that to Jen, as she's the one managing this roleplay.

• Like 1

I will be blunt: I find it pretty selfish and disrespectful towards everyone else to make such huge decisions without even consulting me and everyone else beforehand.

The club is not meant to be over the top drama and is mostly for fun slice of life stuff.

I am going to retcon the most serious parts, like the wildlife thing.

You do not get to decide such massive world building aspects on your own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1