OOC talk for Monster Academy.

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Something with Yoko at some point would be great, but I will let others get first priority if they have an interest ^^

Sounds good to me. I believe we left off at getting the room for the club (but correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe they can head over to check it out, and we can figure out the rest from there.

5 minutes ago, Godot said:

Sounds good to me. I believe we left off at getting the room for the club (but correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe they can head over to check it out, and we can figure out the rest from there.

That sounds good to me ^^ I also had the feeling there were flirting and such in the air. Unless I remember or read things wrong.

However, I will leave other users room for being able to set up scenes with you if they desire it.

34 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Keya could be pretty fun to throw Nilaa at, especially considering she's always naked! Or Saeki since he is also a first year. But is there a character you're most interested in using? I'm really cool with whatever! I usually don't start things so I typically leave stuff like this up to other people.

Ah. Yeah, maybe Keya then. Saeki (or as I like to call him: Hiro) would be too embarrassed to meet yet another naked person, first one he met being Julia. So, I think Keya's better! He's a sweet, funny dragon boy that looks like a girl (for some odd reason), so it would be interesting. Whenever or wherever you want to start, just do so and tag me. To assist you, I'll say that Keya is currently in the laundry room (which doesn't have a respective room but is connected to the dorm hallways), so they can meet there or wherever else you wish.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JennyDK said:

I must say, I am very happy and glad to see the return of @Godot and @Icarian Dreams - you have always brought great fun and interesting characters and creativeness to things 😄 so welcome back! ❤️💋

WHO DARES SUMMO- Oh, hey Jenny! I'm glad to be around once again too ^^ Although I'm not sure how that's gonna look in the nearby future with CP2077 releasing tomorrow lol. If I recall correctly, we've still yet to start that familiar summoning scene, don't we?

I need to do a few more replies to existing stuff, but I can start us off after that.

Where do you propose this to be most fitting? Perhaps the wing for alchemy and magic?

Either my memory is lacking or I didn't hear which character you had in mind using. Anpu....perhaps?

Just now, JennyDK said:

I need to do a few more replies to existing stuff, but I can start us off after that.

Where do you propose this to be most fitting? Perhaps the wing for alchemy and magic?

Either my memory is lacking or I didn't hear which character you had in mind using. Anpu....perhaps?

Yup, I find Anpu to be quite fitting for the more magic-related stuff from among my characters. The magic and potion wing does sound like the ideal place, especiall since there haven't been much activity there so far.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Oh dear! Now there is an idea! ^__^

Not sure I can manage to manage that many clubs, but then again, some of mine did have people falling out sadly.

I was actually thinking of creating one myself, I'm just afraid I may not have enough time to take care of it properly :v

12 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

@Godot I made a starting post in the Hallway!

Also I'd totally join that club.

Thank you! And I wrote a reply. Apologies if I am slow or there's grammar issues and just overall things look weird, I just came back from a forced hiatus and I am a little bit rusty at overall RPing, but I am glad to be getting back into it.

• Love 2

Just in case anyone cares; My doofus dragon girl- I mean... dragon boy, Keya, is now available, and so are my other characters, apart from Hiro.

So far, it feels lovely being back here on this site and I am glad I made the decision to return. It's really nice being able to talk to all my RP buddies again. ^^

• Like 1