Klara's room

Startled but alerted by this Nidhi (me) quickly stand-up and gets close to Klara and holds her to support and prevent her from falling ..."are u allrite? U seem sick and tiered." I make Klara sit on bed and slowly make her lay down on bed comfortably.

I check Klara's pulse, adjust the air conditio er temperature and cover Klara's nude body with sheet

ummmmhhh....ummhhh......I moan into the kiss...surprised and yet mesmerised by Klara's action.

I kiss Klara back closing eyes and letting myself immerse in kiss...letting my body go loose and in Klara's control with my one hand clenching bedsheet and other hand right above Klara's left boob for support

My small B cups jiggle a little and my erect nippers brush against Klara's nippers. This excites me even more and I now loose control over myself and spontaneously let go hold of Klara's body and fall on my back on the bed.

I m lying topless on Klara's bed in only my water sports bikini bottom. My left hand clenching bedsheets, my right hand folded at elbow trying to hide my right boob and fingers touching my neck in ecstacy. 

My head is tilted to my right a little with cheeks red as fire due to extreme blushing and shyness.

My little b cup boobs heaving as I breath heavyily...

I bite my lower lip in anticipation of whats gonna happen next

Out of shyness, I do a half hearted struggle to pull the bottom back on but give away.

Now I lay nude in front of Klara on her bed, with nippers on my small bed cup boos hard   erect and goosebumps on arms and thighs.

I cover my face with my hands due to extreme shyness and my arms covering my boobs

sudden elevation of ecstacy makes me open my eyes....i curl my body up to bring my boobs closer to u.....my mouth opens as i feel the pleasure of ur hand groping my boobs....i then bite my lower lip hard from a side as i feel the rub of ur pussy over mine...

i m now looking straight in ur eyes with eyes and mouth wide open with amazement and expressions of joy on my face

i hold Klara's waist with one hand and rock hand with her movements and another hand softly carasses Klara's boobs

moans of pleasure come out of my mouth with intensity....aaaaahhh ahhhh aahhmmmm yesss yesssssss ohh yessss....

i suddenly sit on bed maintaining the scissor position, our boobs crushing and i stare in Klara's eyes and seductively whisper....fuck meeeeeee....

and i start matching Klara's rocking motion to rub our pussies together

• Like 1