ATMGlory - JennyDK [OCCUPIED: RadChad]

“Good Lord, you’re quite the dirty slut, aren’t you?  Taking in nasty cocks like that...~” 

As she took him in more, she would finally hear a groan escape his lips, his dick even throbbing more when she gripped onto his balls more roughly.  The groan becomes much more relaxed, however, as she took her sweet time to swallow all of his massive length, which would begin to form a bulge in her throat due to his size.  He could tell just how experienced she was as she never gagged even once while trying to deepthroat him.  It added a new layer of pleasure that would begin to make his mind already grow slightly numb, as he began to care less about who might’ve seen him and more about the mysterious girl pleasing his cock.

”Haaaaaahhhh.....aaaaaaaa....a little more...I could practically melt from how warm your mouth is...~”

• Like 1

She could slip off the rod to reply to him, but instead her anwer comes in the form of sucking him off even harder and letting the tongue lap up whatever small traces of dick cheese that may have build up around his crown, groaning deeply once she finds a few minor lumps, which she gobbles up. Lipstick mark could later tell him how far down her mouth goes, if the current sensation is not indicator enough and she soon feel balls hit her chin. She slides backwards once more, letting him feel his whole length slide out till just the tip remains inside and then sloooowly slide back, all the while still playing with his aching balls.

As she continued to explore his rod, he would lean his head back, his eyes shut as she continued to exceed his expectations, blown away from the experience.  God, this felt amazing!  She seemed to know what his best spots were despite only just meeting him...this was indeed the level of expertise to be expected from these ATM's.

"Khhhhh...d-damn, this is so good!~"

As much as he would've loved to keep going, he did not want to risk his orgasm arriving too early and thus miss out on the other wondrous experiences that she had to offer.  Speaking a little hastily, he would press the button for the intercom once more.

"U-Use your breasts now...you can still taste it while you do that...maybe next time we can do a pure blowjob so you can indulge on my cock even more!~"

• Love 1

She always takes great joy and pleasure in feeling and hearing her partners enjoy it, even if this job is to get credits and jizz. She, too, would not mind a purely oral continuation and end to this, but soon hear the request for he to use her breasts. So once again, the dick falls out of her yap, heavily coated and glistening with saliva and precum."Ohhhhh, as you wish, mister! Let me make you feel good with my boobs next then! Hang on...it will be quite a fun time!", she kind of warns him before the rod slips in between two large and very soft pair of breasts, the heat immense and she groans from feeling his cock throb between them. With the tip barely sticking up, she leans down to lick and kiss it when it emerges.

Even if he was the one who asked her to change up her service, he would feel himself in heat when she removed herself from his dick, feeling it begging for more pleasure...until its silent cry would soon be answered with a pair of ample breasts, which made him blush as he felt how soft and amazing they were...

"Woah...this feels so different...I love it!  You must have some very large breasts if you can take my full length like that!~"

He could feel from the touch of her skin that she was able o easily take him in, amazed yet again at her service.  At this point, his cock was burning with pleasure, pulsing like no tomorrow as she ensnared his dick into her chest.  The contrast of her soft and malleable chest pressing against his rock hard and stiff cock was pure bliss!~

"Hehe, you are free to imagine any size you prefer, mister! As long as it makes you feel good!", she teases back and soon enough begin to grip her breasts, making them slide up and down. Slowly at first, making sure to find a good rhythm, angle and so on, before the tits begin to pick up speed nice and fast. The saliva and precum soon lathers up her breasts as well, making it easier to get a more rapid motion going on, as the flesh stimulates all of his length at once from the boobjob being given.

• Love 1

He would listen closely to see if he could hear some of those lewd and wet sounds that the breastjob would provide...he loved hearing such sounds, it was enough to make his entire body shiver.  He felt his hips buckle slightly from the paizuri she so graciously gave, starting to feel his body begin to take over his mind just from this.

"Heheh...not gonna lie, if you keep this up, I'm not sure how much more of this I'll be able to take.  Keep going a little more, I think I'm almost ready for the final part~"

The noises of sloppy soft flesh squelching around his erect cock makes wonderful accompanying noises to go along with the physical sensations. Her breasts slam up and down his rod, doing their best to provide a good mixture of softness as well as being wrapped firm and tightly around his dick. Once more, great pleasure is drawn to her at the same time, from feeling the hot and twitching piece of meat between her large and slick globes.

"Mmmmmm, I am happy you like it, hun! Your cock feels very warm and lovely between them! If we are going for a little extra...I will make it count, then!", she growls in her usual tomboy voice and then leans down to suck the tip hard and roughly at the same time as she breastfucks him.

At this point, his entire face would grow red as he let out a rather loud moan, his voice slightly ringing in her ears for a brief second as she roughly breastfucked him.  At this point, he leaned towards the machine as he curled his toes, now at that point of sensitivity where he would begin to lose his mind.  He hadn't gotten himself off in days, so he was feeling extra sensitive today.

"Gaaaaaahhhhh!!!  Haa, haa, haa, haa...sh-shit, I'm in heaven just from your breasts!  I-I haven't released myself all week!  I need to cum...I wanna cum badly!  Let me fuck you senseless now, please!~"

This was driving him insane, the intense and fast-paced pleasure!  It reduced him to that of a pervert, practically begging to mate with her like a dog.  A man as desperate as he was would surely hold nothing back.  He was ready for his final request now, and he had every intention of fucking her senseless.

The rapid decline into a needy and horny mess seems complete now and she revels in knowing how her services has brought him to that point and of course aim to finish him off nice and well. By now, the dick is throbbing like mad between her breasts and at the request of getting to use and fuck her vagina, she cannot exactly say she is not needing of it either. So she slips her breasts off, which makes a pretty wet sound by the way, and right away she quickly and expertly roll a condom onto his hungry dong.

She lines up towards the hole and guides the tip to her throbbing hole."Mmmmm, feel free to fuck me until you can't stop your load from exploding!", she growls in delight.

At this point, he was a panting mess as he clenched his own fist in order to recover from being reduced to such a needy state...and now here he was, the tip of his cock now kissing against her pussy lips in such a way.  Taking a deep breath, he would prepare himself for what was to come in as he gradually slipped his cock inside her, going balls deep within the first stroke.

"Guuuuuuooooaaaaahhhhhh!  Yes!~"

Not wasting any time, he would use one hand to grip onto the machine for support, as he was now free to use her however he wanted.  He then proceeded to pull back, position himself, and then thrust his cock inside her with a surreal amount of force, his lust building up from days of stress now finally letting loose.

Edited by Typical Blue Haired Dude

She prepares herself and luckily us Catchers makes sure to properly lube up and ready both holes before we start doing customers and ofcourse it goes for this night as well. A heavy grunt escapes her lips from feeling the large rod slipping balls inside of her in heavy go, filling her nicely."Ahhhh..yessss...mmmmmmmm..I love it deeeeep!! Nghhhhh...I can indeeed feel your heavy need and urge for releaseeee!", she moans through the intercom, letting him know she loves it as well. Just as he thrusts in, she too grips his invading member with immense tightness and warmth.

Hearing her moaning and enjoying his dick deep inside her, he would lose the little sense of holding back he had left as he began to thrust with powerful motions.  Had it not been for the metal wall that separated the two of them, his movements would have definitely caused their skin to slap loudly against each other.  Now she was at his mercy as he now had his way with her.

"Your pussy...s-so fuckin' tight!  Hah...haaaa....ghh!~"

His moans would alternate between different syllables as he began to work up a sweat from how much he was working himself.

Edited by Typical Blue Haired Dude

She heavily enjoy making both men and futas into bumbling messes of sheer lust, arousal and carnal need and this time is no exception either. The noises of him hitting against the wall hard and loud still makes for a lovely addition to the other noises being made, especially the slick and sloppery sounds of a pussy being nicely pounded through the hole in the wall, the gloryhole nicely padded to ensure no accidents either. She works her hips a swell, trying to meet his thrusts, which goes pretty well, considering how hard and fast she is moaning as well.

Once he realized that the padding around the gloryhole would prevent him from bruising himself, he would go full throttle as he relentlessly pounded her pussy, the force of his movements causing several impacts against the machine.  She could feel the wall shake from how he was humping her.  Even though he was rock hard, doing it so fast and hard would make his dick and balls swell to the point where it began to ache, not used to this level of intense sex!  He grit his teeth as he kept going, not caring about the glances he would receive here and there from how he seemingly mashing the machine up.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...gah, haaa, hnnggg...mmm!~"

He began to grow short of breath as he had a hard time keeping up with the euphoria that so overwhelmed him.  He could feel more pressure build up within his shaft, realizing what was about to happen next.

"I'm already so close!  Get ready!~"

Thankfully, sights like these are far from rare and only very few might look and those who does, simply grins and feel their own urges, with mostly men and futas around. The box gets a nice and rough shaking as his hips simply cannot hold back one bit and luckily, the machine is very, very sturdy and indeed designed for such abuse without damage. The crowned tip and veiny shaft both work her inside nice and roughly, churning her up heavily and causing the inner walls to cramp and tightten and pulsate."Ahhhh..ah..y.yessss!! Ploooow mee ass haaardd aass youuu caaan! Moooore.mooooree..yesss!! Nghhh..blow youuuur loaaad as much as yoou waaant! G..go..gonna c..c.cuumm toooooo!", she cries out happily from the intercom.

Hearing her inviting him, begging him to climax with her, it would prove to be all too much for the man.  Feeling an almost numbing pleasure spread through his lower half, he hammered her tightening cunt to the point of his eyes beginning to roll backwards.  His dick could not stop throbbing as he churned her insides, and his toes would curl and quiver from the violent orgasm that was about to take place.

"Cu...cu-cumming...I'm gonna cum!~"

Finally, he would achieve the sweet release he craved so badly as he gave one final thrust, pressing his entire body weight against the machine as he ejaculated a surprising amount of his thick and hot semen, forcing the rubber to expand in less than a second as the volume of his cum poured rapidly.  Even with the condom on, she could feel the substance fill her up at such a pace, somehow even warmer than the fat cock that was pumping it all out.

"GAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAA, FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!~"

He would reel his head back as his back arched, his body beginning to spasm from the orgasmic sensation he was experiencing.  For better or for worse, he was addicted to the ATM now.  There was no way that he would be able to think about anything else for a long time, as all he could think of was fucking the woman behind the machine and pouring out his seed for her to enjoy.

• Like 1

She can easily feel and hear his rapidly approaching climax and of course happily welcomes it, craving to gather as much jizz as possible on top of the immense pleasure and resulting orgasm that follows. Soon enough, her insides grip him so hard and tightly that he can hardly pull out anymore, leading towards their shared orgasm. Along with himself, her inner walls convulse and spasm hard and relentlessly, greedily aiming to milk and dry out his balls as much as humanly possible. Meanwhile, she howls out loudly in joy and pleasure, making everyone hear how her climax erupts from within her box."AH..AHH..f...fu..cckkk yessss! Mmmmmmhhhhmmm!! Ahhh...nghh..yesss... sooooo gooooooodddd!", her now raspy voice moans out deeply and soon enough the condom is nice and full while still attached.

Panting heavily and climbing down from her orgasm, she slips off the dick and then the condom, which she puts a nice knot onto, saving it with the rest of the ballooned loads near her."Mmmmmm, thank you again for your lovely contribution. Feel free to tell your friends and family", she says in a giddy voice.

• Love 1

As his orgasm would die down, he would manage to catch his breath as he panted heavily, pulling out and revealing his magnum dong for all to see, just for a few seconds.  He forgot that he was in public, as he leaned against the machine, almost falling onto his knees as he felt his strength sapped from that release.  Once he snapped out of it, however, he would blush madly as he frantically tried to stuff his drooping dick back into his pants.

"Ah, crap, penis...can't just walk around with that out..."

He would mutter this to himself, not pressing the button so that she wouldn't hear that little interaction.  Once he zipped up his pants, he would press the button one last time, with a smile in his face.

"That was one of the best sessions I've ever had!  I'll be sure to leave in a good word for you.  Also, I think I should give you something a little extra as thanks for such a memorable moment."

Messing with the buttons a little more, he would choose to donate an extra 50 credits for her service.  No extra requests for now, this was just out of generosity.

"You take care of yourself now, alright?~"

• Like 1

Chad walked down into the subway line, looking for the same glory ATM that he went to the last time he was here. It was hard to spot at first looking for the familiar land marks. "There it is." He said to him self out loud walking over to it and knocking on the the side of it before accessing the terminal and putting in 50c for that sweet booty. He waited for the girl in the box to welcome him then watched the hatch open. He  undid the front of his pants and drew his big black dick out and flopped it right inside the hole, and a pressed the intercom button." Hey remember me?" He said making his dick throb as if it was perking up happy to see her.

The ATMGlory very much comes to life once the terminal is worked and the credits are inserted. The gloryhole opens up right after that and she is soon greeted with a familiar black schlong that slides inside of her booth."Ohhh, hello dear. Ah yes, I could recognize your lovely dark meat. Musky as ever too! Mmmmmm, looks like you just are eager to slide into my backdoor huh?", she growls through the intercom and meanwhile he can feel a condom slowly and sensually sliding along his dick, covering it little by little. Soon enough he can feel the shaft being "stroked" between her fat and soft buut cheeks as well, her aiming to make it nice and ready first.

"Hehe I made sure I wore the same underwear just for you, I know how much you like a nice manly musk.. Well we spent so much time on the blow job you only got to cum once, this time I want to hear your sweet little girl cum drip all over that tight little box you are in, so be a good girl and make sure you keep that intercom on for me...Mmm there's that tomboy growl I like so much." He said in sly flirty tone, thinking about it was already starting to make his cock throb on its own and when she rolled that thin plastic condom down his cock it started throbbing like crazy in her little hands. when her butt cheeks glided against his cock over the thin plastic condom his cock swelled up nicely getting all full and thick and ready to stuff in her tiny little tomboy butt.

"As long as you are making it nasty and such, I am happy and eager for good and lovely musk! Hehe, don't worry too much about it though, I had a great time still. Mmmmmmmm, but I can tell you want to go straight to the main dish, which I am good with as well!", she moans out in delight and anticipation for a good ass rutting from the man behind the wall. She cannot help but snicker at the interest in her being a tomboy, which seems to be rather popular it seems, so she is flattered by it."So you like tomboys huh? Hehe, perhaps I should even adopt a southern accent when you visit then?", she suggest to further tickle this need of his. Meanwhile, she makes sure to further stimulate his cock by hotdogging it eagerly between her fat cheeks.

"There is a method to my madness I assure you, Im in the mood for a very specific sound, the sound of you cumming and  squirting all over your floor,"  He bit his lip feeling those soft warm ass cheeks through the condom around his cock." Oh you're from the South to huh? What state you from?" He asked leaning up on the box letting her ass cheeks work their magic on his long black staff. He held down his intercom button letting her ear every little breath and moan he made letting her know she was doing well and how much he enjoyed the feeling of her ass cheeks stroking his mighty meat pole.

"Ah reckeon ah can accomodate such desires if yah wish tah stick it to me nice and proper! Yah rod seems very pleased to feel my body once more and ah will try mah best to give yah back in full too! Why don't be a dear and stick it nice and deeply in mah aching ass then? What are yah waitin' for?", she teases him playfully, unsure if her attempt at a cute accent does anything for me, but simply lets him tell her if her prefer the normal one. As the dick rubs along her crack, he can feel her butthole throbbing and quivering in need of a nice and heavy rutting."Ahh don't hail from such a place, ah'm only trying to further enchance yah experience, dahling!", she says, giggling cutely as she rarily gets to try this.