Last post wins (nsfw)

(sorry we re going off the profile pic) You're right you have bitty's*gets a little mouth action my self letting them alternate between licking my cock and sucking Akuja's, feels Kendra's tits and thighsis's flat chest cleavage rubbing against my hard veiny shaft* There aint one Kan, you wanna get in on this shit to, I bet both these ladies are dying for some attention down there.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can touch them both but it might be hard for you at that angle...well yeah it's hard because kendra is sucking on your but like I said feel free to touch wither one it's not like a wrote my name on her *Lets thighsis give me lots of tip kisses while I titty fuck Kendra* Like I said im sure their dying for attention down there.

Kan dont throw a banana at a black man it's a hate crime. *Watches those little bitties go to work, even seeing thighsis's face press into Kendra's huge tit at the height of every bitty stroke.* Haha if you hope to defeat the cock you must do suckies and fuckies! Mwhahahaha LAUGH WITH ME KAN LAAUGH WITH MEEE! *Pats thighsis on the head* Mwahahaha!

Archived