Last post wins (nsfw)

“H-Hey, at least say something!” Having been distracted briefly to *jiiiiiiii* at Pixi, Akuja’s attention returns to Isabelle as she gets a few licks on the head of his cock while stroking it in her soft grip. Feeling how she’s inviting his cock over to her mouth, Akuja moves forward until Isabelle’s head is almost between his legs with the full length of his cock over the lustful woman’s face. “Hmmm? You wanna watch? Help yourself.” 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iori gets jolted by arousal as Isabella wraps her legs around his waist. "Fuhck..!" a loud moan escapes his lips as he leans over her more and pushes himself deeper. He raises her hips from the ground and starts to roll them against his simultaneously pacing up his thrusts. "Shiet... I cant stop getting the urges to use you like a cock sleeve," he mutters as he pounds deeper and faster while his fingers creep down her rear, taking a firm hold of her swell cheeks.

Isabella pulls Iori in closer with her legs around his waist, feeling him moving with more vigor as he thrusts into her tight, tiny little body. Her pussy is so tight around him as she moves her hips with his. She moans loudly as she switches hands, stroking Akuja, as she reaches out a hand to Pixi, entwining their fingers. "Help me with this?" she asks between moans, as she licks up the underside of Akuja's cock, and then places her lips around it, taking it deep into her mouth. Her lips are warm and wet, her tongue a swirl of motion around the shaft as she sucks him, her moans of ecstasy vibrating up his shaft.

Beyond Pixi she can see Chara and Leona happily fucking away, and a rather confused looking RP who seems to have come back to reality from a daydream. She tries to smile with her mouth full of cock, but the smile only shows in her eyes as her mouth is already stretched wide.

Chara rolls his hips and glides my cock along Leona's tight walls moaning over her, he makes out with pixie a bit before noticing Isabella's hand holding hers I glance over at Isabella and she looks very slightly distressed like she needs help. He stops making out with Pixie and pats her head. "I think she needs a little help over there." He rolls his hips in a hard slow stroke gliding my cock in and out of Leona's ass before I cum inside her tight little hole lining the walls of her ass with my cum. He drives his cock to the base and rolls his hips slowly sliding his hard thick cock in and out of Leona's ass coving it in cum. As he pulls back he looks at his shaft slick and glistening in his own cum, then rolls his hips even faster.

He glances over at Isabella and playfully waves at her then makes out with Pixie and rubs her clit before she goes back over to join them. Putting his arms around Leona he massages her breast and strokes her nipple between his fingers and strokes her clit with his finger tip.

Iori starts breaking a sweat as he hold his body up more to press his crotch harder against Isabella's hips. His eyes simultaneously clenches close with his increasing pace; their hips keep clapping loudly and sloppily. As her butt cheeks keep jiggling on his palm, he can't check his temptation to anymore to slap her butt loudly. He then looks down at Isabella again, as he spanks her the second time while pounding away. "Let's.. switch the position.." he says, panting with a grin as he noticed she was struggling to suck Akuja's member from how her body kept jiggling.

Iori slowed down and eventually pulled himself out while gently unwrapping legs, only to roll her over on her stomach. Wrapping his arms around her toned tummy, he pulls her up on her four, so she could have better access to Akuja's cock. "Mmm, you still have a hole vacant, wanna invite Rp over?" Iori asks in a teasing tone as he was holding his meaty cock and kept sliding the tip in and out of her juicy muff playfully.

"Sure" Iori holding on to the same grin, as he quickly slid under Isabella, with his face right under her bosom. He laid his legs tall, passing them through hers while his hands grabbed on to her rear, spreading the bouncy cheeks and pulling her down. "there we.. go.." he whispered while panting as his thick member slid into Isabella's nether again. He bit one of her breasts and playfully sucked on it, as he started to thrust up and down fast.

Isabella caught her breath for a moment as she was flipped over effortlessly, her tiny body like a toy for the much stronger men around her. She looked back over her shoulder at Iori as he knelt behind her, teasing her playfully, his tip poking in and out as she hungered for more. She glanced toward Pixi and leaned down, giving her a quick kiss before turning her attention back to Akuja's cock in front of her. As she started to stroke it again and align herself to take it in, she felt Iori shifting himself, sliding below her kneeling form.

She moved atop him, straddling his body, feeling him move along her wetness, then pressing himself deep inside again. She felt herself clench around him without even thinking about it, her body reacting to his presence. His tongue and teeth on her nipple sent an surge of pleasure directly from her nipples to between her legs as if the two were directly connected. She gasped at the sensation, then took Akuja in her hand and stroked him firmly.

Her mouth closed around Akuja's cock, lips and tongue working their way skillfully up and down his shaft, her tiny breasts bouncing in Iori's face. She felt Iori reach back and spread her ass open for RP, and waited with excitement, desperate to be filled in every hole.

She sucked Akuja with clear focus, lips tight around his shaft, her head bobbing on his cock, then suddenly took him deep. She pressed her lips to the skin at the base of his cock, feeling his head lodge in her throat, trying not to gag as her throat constricted around his head over and over, squeezing him in her throat. Her eyes watered as she tried not to gag, but she held him there, his cock being squeezed over and over again by the involuntary constrictions of her throat.

Iori raised his torso a little as he sucked in more of her breast flesh into his mouth. While his teeth left soft red marks on her puffy areola; his tongue danced along her erect nipple, flicking and brushing it. His fingers clawed harder on to her cheeks spreading them more while allowing him the bonus leverage to push up deep and penetrate her harder.

"Come over" Iori said to Yan in an almost inaudible tone with Isabella's nipple still stuffed in his mouth. Doubting if she heard, he reached an arm out for her, motioning her to join them while his ears feasted on the erotic noises that was coming out of Isabella's throat while she sucked off Akuja.

As Yan took her shirt off and joined in, one of Iori's hand crawled up her body, feeling her up from her thigh and eventually stopping at her breast. He squeezed her breast firmly, accidentally a little too hard from the excitement he was harvesting from Isabella's petite body. His fingers then wrapped around Yan's nipple and twisted it playfully, while his teeth squeezed Isabella's. The male was closing to a sensory-overload as it reflected on his full blown thrusts against Isabella's hips.

Notices the big pile over there and actually look relived because now I can do what ever I want to Leona and not have to worry about making other people uncomfortable. Sits and pulls Leona onto my lap. tilts her head and kisses her neck while rubbing my fingers through her smooth shiny black hair. My cock gets buried deep in her ass as quickly from being so slick with cum. He placed both hands on her side and bounced her ass up and down his thick cock as it swelled deep in Leona's tight smooth asshole.  Once my cock gets nice and hard I bite my lip and start bouncing her faster, coating my cock in a slick coat of semen that keeps my cock well lubed. 

With a smile he rubbed down her side, tailing his hand along her soft smooth skin. He pressed the sides of his fingers on either side of her clit and rocked them back and forth stroking the sensitive base of her clit. His fingers were slick from Leona's squirt, soaking wet from having played with her little clit for so long. One finger started to rock backward while the other one rocked forward, moving faster by the second.  Her clit and squirt felt really good, the way it throbbed against his fingers, it made his cock throb deep inside Leona's ass, and let out a deep content moan in her ear.

Using his other hand he massaged her breast, enjoying the way it felt so warm and soft in his hand. It made his dick throb even harder against Leona's tight clinching walls.  He stroked her nipple with thumb and finger rubbing her nipple with the tip of his thumb as he pressed it against the side of his finger. His other fingers brushing against her soft round breast as they cupped and massaged it in his palm. He felt Leona's heavy breathing as another moan rumbled through his chest, kissing her neck while her long black hair fells over his face.

with both arms around her, he laid on his back so he can get more range of motion with his hips. Her rolled them slowly to slide his cock in and out of Leona's tight slick ass. His fingers spreading her wet gushing little pussy before he slid them back and forth inside, simultaneously stroking her clit with the base of his middle and index fingers. He grinded his hips slowly drawing his cock back quickly before sliding it back in slowly, keeping a steady rhythm with his hips. He held Leona's back to his chest while massaging her soft supple breast and stroking her clit and walls with his fingers. He bit her ear lob gently and kissed her neck, moaning into her ear as her soft sweat soaked back slid against his tight rippling abs. 

Archived