Last post wins (nsfw)

Cad obliged, kneeling over Chara's face low enough to give his tongue easy access to her eagerly swollen pussy. She lifted her skirt with one hand, while the other scratched Dreams up along her spine and across the fur at the base of her tail, watching her sleek body respond to the touch. Leaning forward she kissed across Leona's body. Taking a hard nipple between her teeth she nipped and licked at it to tease her along with Chara's thrusts.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He propped him self up on the elbow that was on the ground and brought his head to Cads pussy licking her lips with his tongue and prodding her wet little hole with it, he slid it inside and rubbed her clit for a moment taking his hand away so Dreams could get a good look at him sliding his tongue in her pussy and stroking those wet walls with it

Moaning into her moist wet lips Chara rolled his hips faster stroking Leona's walls and g spot with his cock while lapping up Cads nectar and moaning into her tight little slit. His free hand groped and massages dreams ass then rubbed Cad clit for a moment before he started fingering her and kissing dreams to give her a taste, while his hips stilled rolled to give Leona a pounding.

Cad let out a quavering moan as Chara's tongue explored her tight pussy. Stroking Dreams ass, she slips a finger across her pussy lips, joining Chara in rubbing her wet clit and slipping a finger in to strokes Dreams' her inner walls. Kissing her way across Leona's chest and neck, Cad whispers meekly into her ear, "I-I don't mind. As long as e-everyone is feeling good." 

"I've noticed, and I better enjoy it before someone comes in and tries to break it up." Rolls my hips stroking Leona's spot while my finger strokes cads little clit and I rub it really fast getting my face soaked in her nectar before sliding my tongue in her little slit and stroking her walls once again, then puts my finger in and let's her suck it to her her cervix then curls my finger tips against her spot and strokes it while giving dreams kisses and asking her if she can help clean all of cads nectar off my face.

As Chara picks up the pace, Cad's hips press down to meet his lips. She whimpers as he fucks her with his tongue and fingers, enjoying the feeling Dreams and Leona against her body as he does.

"ah~ah! AH! AAAH!" Cad's shivers as her body twitches with the hot flow of her orgasm. Climbing down she caresses Chara's bare chest, giving Dreams and Leona bashful smiles as she lays beside them. "Sorry. I got a little overeager." Leaning in she kisses Chara, licking the glistening wet from her pussy off of his lips and chin.

"No need to apologize I think it's sexy being all wet." He rubs Cads back and Dreams thigh smiling as Cad starts licking her wet off if his face and lips while she rubs his bare chest. The fingers if his other hand stroke Leona's hair while he continues nto pound into her little pussy rolling his hips in a long smooth stroke that draws his dick back so dreams can see it then thrusts hard and deep to pound Leona's little cervix and stroke her g spot deeply,.kissing Cad while she licks his lips.

Smiling she leans towards Cads and kisses her lips moaning as Chara strokes his big black cock inside her hole. Moaning she reaches for Cad's nipple and gives it a pinch and a small twist. "Mmm...this is hot...," she moans feeling her pussy throbbing of release. 

Chara pulls out of Leona's pussy and let's dreams watch him push his cock back into her ass. Showing my thick slick tip before I spread Leona's ass with it. Moans and drives it in deeper. Letting Leona pinch my nipple and twist it. Kisses Cad and runs her ass squeezing and massaging it before spreading her cheeks and pushing a finger inside while bringing Leona and Cads heads in closer to triple kiss them.

Cad lets out a gasp as Leona tweaks her nipple. She bites her lower lip as the sensation is heightened by Chara's finger pushing into her anus. She clenches down on him as she rides the new feeling. 

"Feels so good. Mo-more," she whimpers as she is pulled in for the three way kiss. She hungrily nibbles at Leona's lips, her hands greedily pulling her closer and tangling in her hair.

Quietly  wiggled out of the pile... frankly getting abit lost at everything going on in the fuckfest on the floor... her face having been slightly splashed from the other girls splurge after chara licked her.... the cat girl sat off  to the side... peaking over the mans hips to watch up close as he fucked... glad that she wasn't quite as disoriented now

He slides his finger back and forth I side of Cad's ass and reaches between her legs with his other hand and starts rubbing her clit. He felt Leona tweak his nipple and rolled his hips below her clapping her ass cheeks around his cock while it his thick shaft pumped through her tight little ass. His finger pumped through Cad's ass while using his other fingers he stroked cads clit rapidly.

His finger slid deep inside of Cad all the way to the knuckle, pumping through her tight slick ass like a piston while the other hand used it's fingers to stroke her clit between the middle and index finger using the tips to part her soaking wet lips. His cock continuing to pump through Leona's add stroking it with her tight hole precum leaking against her smooth walls until a hit thick load erupted inside her filling it with even more cum than before, submerged in his own seen Chara's cock throbbed and swelled quickly inside Leona's tight hole once again.

The shorter neko let out a slow rumbling purr as she enjoyed the scritches the woman gave her... growing only louder as she eyed chara's knuckle deep in her tight twitchy taint~<3 idly licking her own lips, the kitten looked back to the poor little lady who was getting a tasty treat of molten hot man milk deep inside her ass~<3 the pussy cat couldn't help but rumble out a long... slow... delighted pur as she watched... loving everything about this view~<3

"You're looking thirsty kitty, help your self to this cream if you are starting to get an apatite." Chara pulled out of Leona's ass his cum oozing down his cock and onto his balls letting dreams get a good look at the warm cream pie in Leona's ass. His fingers rocked inside of cads ass while with his other hand her stroked Cads walls with his finger tips and her clit between his fingers

The kitten looked at him before quietly smirking, a playful flick of her tail later, she was leaning down as if she was going to lap it up off of his cock, but changing direction at the last moment, using both hands she spread leonas firm, shapely ass. And plunged her hot rough cat tongue into her cum glazed pucker, slowly lapping up that yummy man spunk as she peaked up at the one who generously donated his yummy sticky milk~<3 a devious little glint in her eyes as her cheeks got some of that seed on them, being buried in that cute little lasses ass was messy after all~<3

Chuckles after dreams redirected her self then slides.his fingers out of Cad's pussy and brings Leona's head to my cock so she can clean it.  Then I use those fingers to stroke Cads walls and spot once again while dinging her ass. Turning my head I lick dreams wet little pussy and prod the hole with my tongue.

The short stacked cat seemed to pay no mind to him... but with how easily he got her to shove her slick drippy pussy into his face... and how she seemed to speed up her warm little tongue as his hot wet licker prodded and poked at her slick textured inner folds... letting out happy noises well pretending to be indifferent...

He wasn't bothered by the kittys indifference he lapped at her drippy little kitty pussy all the same bouncing Leona's head on his cock with one hand and fingering Cad's ass with the other. He then pulled.his fingers out of Cad and let her ride his dick. Spreading her tight little pussy with his cock and filling her throbbing little pussy for the first time letting her take him in until his cock reached her cervix then rolled his hips and bounced her on his dick letting Leona watch his cock slide in andnout while he reached between Leona's legs and rubbed her clit, then dreams clit, switching between the two before laying back down and lapping at dreams wet little pussy again.

Cad's eyes rolled up as her mouth opened in a silent O of pleasure. Her legs squirmed as his thick manhood spread her pink pussy. As she let him thrust up into her from below, Cad leaned into Leona, chasing her kisses. She caressed her hips and lovely tits as she dizzily kissed her way down to Leona's wet slit. Cad joined Chara's fingers and lapped hungrily at Leona's swollen clit, licking and sucking at her warm bud in rhythm to Chara's thrusts. With her free hand she continued to run her fingers through Dreams fur and across her skin, sneaking small kisses to her while Dreams lapped the warm cum from Leona's ass.

He moved his fingers to Leona's pussy sliding them inside her while Cad licked her swollen little clit, dinging Leona he slid his fingers deep curled them and stroked her g spot deeply while rolling his hips below Cad bouncing her hard on his cock making her cheeks clap, the sound mixing with their collective moans and purrs. His tongue started stroking Dreams walls lapping at her wet kitty juices then switching to sucking on her clit with his lips pressed deeply at the base.

Archived