Fuck, Marry or Kill the poster above you and why

• 1 month later...

I don't know; I didn't make the rules.

I think it would be more fun if we had to fuck/marry/kill the previous three posters... like would you fuck, marry or kill, Godot, Isabella, or Kendra.

In which case I'd fuck Godot (because I've been waiting for Godot), marry Kendra (because she seems like a keeper!), and kill myself... (because I don't want to hurt anyone else!)

• 1 month later...

Haha alright well going off of Isabella's rules since she's the one reviving this, 

I'd fuck Jt cookie in hopes of getting a cookie, Marry isabella since she's cool (and because I'd rather not be married to a dude) and kill Godot because I'm afraid he drew the short straw and didn't have cookies to offer xD

• 11 months later...

Fuck: Haven, Because I don't know her yet so id assume it would be a one night stand. (Possible marry if shes nice)

Marry: Izzy because shes a cool as person.  Plus she would not only be a great romantic partner but also a genuinely fun person to hangout with.]

Kill: Veneri. Because idk him and he seems straight so fucking isnt an option.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...