14 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Dumb question, but where is a good place to start RP on here? With the way I'm going about this is I'm introducing the characters into the town, going to their new home, etc. etc. 

You could definitely start with moving your characters in, or have them on the street and they'll surely run into someone. If you'd like- since it seems like your characters will be very new, I can have our high priestess work as the welcoming committee whenever I finish my scene with @Nafarman. But we can also do a welcoming committee scenario if you decide to start by moving into your home.

Edited by Luno Asherah
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Luno Asherah said:

You could definitely start with moving your characters in, or have them on the street and they'll surely run into someone. If you'd like- since it seems like your characters will be very new, I can have our high priestess work as the welcoming committee whenever I finish my scene with @Nafarman. But we can also do a welcoming committee scenario if you decide to start by moving into your home.

That would actually do nicely. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

In the Moony Lake tab, there's a topic called The Streets of Moony Lake, or something like that. And please don't worry about asking questions. The club is always a WIP and your questions help us add more and fix what needs ta be fixed!! Just make sure your occupation is on the list of jobs we've provided, please. 

Edited by Luno Asherah
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

Alright so for jobs, is there no need for a jeweler, blacksmith, or potter? 

Most likely a potter out of the three, but there would be little need for a blacksmith as a lot of iron/metalwork can be imported. Pretty much all of the buildings are constructed of wood and brick, and there's not much need for weaponry since there's no military on the island.

But, keep in mind, it's still a wip, so nothing is set in stone. I clearly only see reasons why NOT to have a blacksmith but if you can provide solid reasons why we would need one, I wouldn't be mad at it ^-^ . I'm easy 😊

• Like 1

To be fair a blacksmith handled pretty much everything you'd make out of metal. Handles. Hinges. Nails. Tools. Locks. Any furniture, or furniture pieces, or contruction pieces, or utensils. I believe generally most places had at least a smithy for those sorts of things, especially farming communities since they use a lot of metal tools. Also their services included, I believe, sharpening said utensils and tools.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

To be fair a blacksmith handled pretty much everything you'd make out of metal. Handles. Hinges. Nails. Tools. Locks. Any furniture, or furniture pieces, or contruction pieces, or utensils. I believe generally most places had at least a smithy for those sorts of things, especially farming communities since they use a lot of metal tools. Also their services included, I believe, sharpening said utensils and tools.

AS YOU CAN SEE, I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT. I knew I kept you around for a reason. 🤣

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up