Yes, No, Maybe

Yes. but...isn't that mean i'm famous for being a Patrick Star? eh whatever, i just lay on the rock and people may throw penny at me. profit!

Would you move in with new family that has all your turn on? yes, they also think you're hot (another RP plot gone batshid i happen to be involved with)

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, yes, I've done this, with my roommate years ago. It lasted 3 days and we both learned a lesson the hard way when all our shit was stolen. That's a chapter in the part of my memoirs I call "The Young and Stupid Days of IsabellaRose." I'd like to think I'd do it again, but living alone I probably wouldn't.

For $1,000, would you host a dinner party for all your best friends if you knew Gordon Ramsey was going to come and rip apart your cooking in front of all of them?

YES. we probably just laugh it off before start questioning who on earth summon that iron fist chef? i mean, that dude is not fast food chef you saw every single rainy friday night. Boy, my friend sure have such a relationship in the high place to be able to contact and manage to invite him.

Would you pat someone back to calm them down even to stranger who may ready to use you as punching bag of relief?

No. I'm very serious about my career and how people perceive me at work. I am 100% professional. That's a line I refuse to cross, ever. A boss like that would be told the very first time, in no uncertain terms that I am uninterested. If it continued, s/he would be reported to HR. I worked hard to get where I am, so letting anyone jeopardize my career is just not an option.

Now, if it were a roleplay setting... holy shit, yes! I love the idea of having a dominant man exert his authority over me and being unable to do anything to stop him, but sooner or later that dude would get jumped by an increasingly horny office girl. 😛

Would you name your children after favorite characters in movies or books?

And to be brutally honest, yes. My mother has spent her whole life trying to mold me into someone I'm not. I wouldn't even need another mother, just one who accepts me for who I am and isn't so judgmental about my life.

Would you help a loved one with a terminal illness who was in permanent pain end their life if it was their wish, you could do it painlessly, and no one would ever find out unless you told them?

i'll be honest, Maybe. It can't be helped you know? Let them in living pain is wrong but killing them is also bad move even when no one knows. Honestly if i know how to do it, i will. And no, i won't feel good granting someone wishes which involving something that human are forbidden to do.  i remember one quotes that still linger in my mind that can relate to this situation though. i find it cruel and comforting.

"sometime life is cruel and love us bad way by giving us choice that make us look like devil. the only option we have at that moment, is to choose option that less evil"

...enough of this! say, would you mind having a pet in your home who is opposite to your liking? (ex. dog person, keeping cat vice versa)

I have two cats right now. I'm not super fond of cats, but my roommate left them here when she moved out, and I couldn't just drop them at a shelter. This was their home, and I'd feel terrible if anything happened to them, so... yes. I'm not super happy about it, but I'm apparently now a cat person.

Suppose you are hiking and your guide leads your group of hikers into a tidal cave which will fill with water when high tide comes in. On your way back out of the cave, the guide gets stuck in the only exit. The tide is rising and you will all drown if you remain in the cave, except the guide whose head is outside of the cave. That is the ONLY exit large enough for humans, and everyone will drown. The guides boot knife is ineffectual at chipping away the stone. Would you use the guides' knife to dismember the guide and save everyone, or refuse to kill him and let everyone drown?

• 3 weeks later...

Wow... wow that is a dark question... it would be hard to, very hard. I am a really strong person when I put myself into it and if it wasn’t possible for me to just use extreme force to get them unstuck then we’ll yes. He would die, we would die, and definitely don't want to die by drowning. I would make it as quick and painless to the guide as I can make it but if it is the only option then yes, I will fuck them up. 

If given the chance to have super human powers but it requires ether major physical injury (lost of a limb, sight, hearing, or ect) or severe mental trauma that could at any given time cause you to break down, would you?

Yes. I have no qualms about dating someone who is physically disabled, as long as there is a mutual feeling of enjoyment between the two of us. Being blind is not at all a bad quality in a person, it just gives them a different perception on life and such.

Would you go skinny dipping with someone you find repugnant and repulsive (I mean absolutely disgusting, both physically and personality wise), devoting an entire day to their sexual fantasies, in order to earn the chance to skinny dip with a celebrity crush of yours for the same trade off?

No, because I just don't like skinny dipping period.

Would you want to be in an Isekai styled anime where you are reborn, but it's based off of Dark Souls and therefore you keep dying?

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/01/2020 at 12:42, Aurelius said:

Yes. I have no qualms about dating someone who is physically disabled, as long as there is a mutual feeling of enjoyment between the two of us. Being blind is not at all a bad quality in a person, it just gives them a different perception on life and such.

...eh.

For the answer, Maybe. Have you consider with animal though? Just saying!

Do you mind moving your home next to kind neighbor but they keep making strange sometime scary noise?

Archived