Yes, No, Maybe

If they don't have a cinnamon raisin and that's what I'm jonesing for... nah. There's another bagel shop around the corner, I'm heading there. 

A good friend to whom you've been attracted for years suddenly asks you to just fuck, no strings, but you know you have feelings for that person. Will you risk your heart and friendship for a quick fuck?

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Familiar scenario. Depends on the friend, but I'm leaning towards no. Most people I like to keep at arm's length and I like my relationships just how they are, and I'm a little too much of a romantic. I've DEFINITELY thought about it though.

Your favorite flavor of your favorite brand of chips are the only ones sold out on the shelf in the store. You turn around and see the flavor in store brand. Settling?

I always try the store brand... sometimes they're identical and cheaper. Worst case, I have to dump a bag of substandard chips.

You have a chance to go back and erase your biggest mistake, but knowing that if you do, everything since then may change so drastically that your life may come out very differently, possibly even worse. Would you take that chance?

No. My biggest mistake lead to my greatest treasure. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Plus, I'm getting help to help me get through the pain I still feel from that greatest mistake, so in a way, I'm having my cake and eating it too. 

You've never seen a tornado in person and there's a warning for your area. Does curiousity take you over and you go outside to look?

Not really an option where I live unless I can stockpile enough to get through the winter. Besides, I have the cutest boots and coats for winter, and those scarves are some of my favorite accessories!

On a lonely stretch of interstate fenced off from nearby houses, a snowstorm hits, it's so bad you have to pull over to the side of the road. When it finally stops, your car is snowed in under 8 feet of snow! Do you leave your car to try to get to a safe spot? 

What the hey, that's no difference than what actual life experience we had right now! Nope! Its a scam! Someone call the police enforcement ambulance right now!

Would you like a randomized breakfast every single day but you have no right to decline even if its not to your liking? Keyword here is : Its free food!

Nope. I can't stand breakfast cereal, so there is no favorite one, and none of them with being stuck with for life.

You are given the chance to be super charismatic, able to make friends with almost anyone with the greatest of ease, but within 12 hours they forget they ever met you. Would you accept that ability?

No. That's bittersweet but no. And beside, i don't need that kind of skill setback. I already forget their jaw line the moment i stop talking to them! #RealTalent

Let's just say i give you 100 ecchicredits dollars because i just feeling like it. Would you take it? Yes, i just said i give you money because i feeling like it.

Nope, wouldn't take it without feeling like I did something to earn it. But if I did, i'd repay the 100 another time ^-^

Let's say... somebody offered you a really nice house, completely free of charges, but you have to live in it or it wouldn't be yours. If this house was in a foreign country, would you leave everything behind for it?

Nope, as much as I love the idea of a new adventure and starting over, I can't leave my life behind for a nice house. 

You're on a date and decide to try to see a movie spur of the moment. All of the best seats are reserved, but there's a few open in the middle of groups of people in an awkward back corner. There's a later showing with available seats you can reserve but it would cut into the time you made other plans for. Wait for the next showing?

Maybe... it would depend on my partner, i'd ask him what he thinks. If he doesn't like the idea of the seat and is okay with postponing our later plans, it would be okay to watch the later showing. But I wouldn't mind the awkward seats.

You've finally got your crush over, but Mom is at home. Would you still try to make a move?

I mean yes I eat ass because I enjoy it lmao I'm not really worried.

A librarian gives you a key to a secret room of the local library that leads to a vault of enchanted books where you become a part of the story - the catch is that the story is being written as you live it, if you die in the story, that's the end of you. Are you going for the fantasy adventure?

As a parent, if it'll ensure my kid will live his best life even if I'm not a part of it and redeem mankind all at once, yeah, I'll cannonball into hell.

You're at a yard sale and see a copy of a retro game that is very hard to find and isn't available digitally in any capacity. The cart has heavy cosmetic damage but appears playable. Do you buy it anyways?

YES sir. Instantly. I want to enjoy what is retro for me.

Alright. Time for a spicy one. You are one day given a message signed by a genie that they will grant you three wishes if you had sex with 200 people (Women, men, whatever is your yum.), but you will become famous for it online and likely be called bunch of shit for the rest of the internet's life (Not kidding). Would you do it for those three golden wishes? 

Maybe. I could just undo people knowing who I am or wish for a new face and be content with my fortune, then have two more sweet sweet wishes left. It's conditional depending on the genie's monkey paw though.

You're totally about to bone your girlfriend for the first time, but her fetish is a pretty strange: She can't get off unless you're wearing a teletubbies costume, mask and all. Bail?

Archived