Showers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liana took a seat outside the showers, waiting for her owner and the other mercenary to finish. As was her way, she quietly listened and tried to remain unnoticed. 

She idly went through her braids, but the water had done it's damage. They'd turn into lumps of hair if they haven't already. She didn't think the mercenary knew what it would take to fix her hair. She recalled little Ta'ki who went for a swim and didn't tell anyone. It had taken her and two others 6 hours to fix her hair, and some of it wasn't recoverable and had to be cut off.

Sonali bites her lower lip in sub conscious ecstacy though not intended and looks at the beautiful body of kat...

Then she wakes up from day dream and looks away thinking and cursing herself..."what am I doing, wheres ur discipline sonali?....and what r these new feelings...attraction? ..anyways no time for this...let's just hope the me4c didn't see me staring at her"

And sonali gives a smile to liana and then looks away in general direction of barracks considering going there...but decides to stay back and go with kat once she's done bathing