The Summoning Chamber

Once more, a student has put in a request to be able to summon and make a contract with a familiar. This time, it is Bridget LuBelle who is to supervise and keep an eye on the whole deal. The student have been given access and permission to use the special summoning chamber, meant for these sorts of purposes. The whole area has been prepared to be very nature themed as per request from the tauren student @Kerzin Kalamond.

For now, the teacher is merely making the last checks and adjustments as she waits for him to show up.

Niyol Swiftwind felt awestruck when entering into the magical chamber. He can feel the sunlight shining in from above, smell the wild flowers and herbs that decorated the chamber. It is a sight to behold that such a place can contain so much life. The tall tauren  walked in slowly, looking at every detail with an expression of wonder. “Such majesty.” He spoke mostly to himself but his voice is loud and strong. The simple leather vest had his arms bare to show off the intricate tattoos on them. The vest matched the simple leather pants, both decorated with small beads and colorful feathers. 

The teacher looks up from what she is doing as she hears footsteps being made in the chamber. She can tell that Niyol is pleased with how the place has turned out for the summoning. Usually that also means that summoning are much more safe, stable and successful - surely a goal both of them can agree to wanting to reach."Good day Niyol. Nice to see a student well on time and all. Everything should be set, ready and done. I am just here to make sure everything goes nice and smoothly, but of course if you have questions, now would be a good time to let me know them", she tells him as she approaches.

“Thank you for the warm welcome Bridget LuBelle.” Niyol spreads his hands while bowing his head respectfully towards the teacher as a show of honor and genuine thanks. “I have brought my totems.” Pausing to shake the bag he has, a sound of four objects rattle around inside but the sound seems muffled. “I have spent time clearing my mind and letting the spirits guide me, I feel hopeful today is the day.”

"You're quite welcome. It is fairly rare that we have summonings, so it's nice with a bit of change of pace as well as getting to do something more out of the ordinary as well. Good to see you prepared as well. Is there anything you need from me before, during or after?", she replies back whilst eyeing over the bag of totems, wondering what sort of ritual will be going on and how it will be done and if there are any safety precautions she may have overlooked. Thankfully, most of these are pretty safe and goes on without trouble, but sometimes you do need to be wary and careful."Do you have any idea what sort of contract you wish to make then?", she asks, as this one can be one of the more tricky parts of these deals.

Niyol hesitate about answering for he didn’t fully understand what kind of summoning this would be. He has always heard the small whispers from the spirits and let them help guide his path of peace and honor, but when it comes to finally making the connection.. how does it all even work? “I am not sure. I just feel the spirits want me here in this place for something special. What they have planned has not been made available to me so... I will just let the spirits guide me.” He hopes that it would be an acceptable answer for he over all still has such limited experience with the elemental forces. 

The demon gives him an unsure look as he basically says he has not thought about such a thing before or perhaps is just winging it. However, she is still here to guide and help him, so she offers him some last-minute advice that hopefully should make it easier."Uhhmm...I...I see. Well, you do need to offer a familiar something in return for their service. It is pretty much a mutual agreement as no familiars can ever forcefully be made to serve someone. What familiar appears is hard to control and even less so how they are temper wise. For now...let us get it started and take it from there...", she answers him and then gives him the room he needs to set up.

“When the time comes, I believe I understand what will need to happen to bridge the gap between myself and the spirits.” Niyol is fairly certain anyways, he doesn’t know what it will be, but he feels it in his heart. With a grateful nod of his head, the big tauren walked towards the center of the summoning area under the brilliant light. Inside of his bag he pulls out a sphere full of dirt. “Blessed soil from a sacred place of my people.” He spoke to himself as he placed the clear container with an rune of earth etched into it. “Rocks that once contained such great fire.” Another orb joins the first, etched with the rune of fire and full of black volcanic rocks. Waters from a hidden spring in an ancient grove.” aThe sphere full of slightly glowing water with the etched rune of water on it joins the rest. The finally he brings out a large silvery feather wrapped up in a silk swash. A feather from the sky mother, Zara.” 

Bridget nods acceptingly and keeps her distance while the tauren male gets out his elements and watches him set things up for the summoning to start and get underway. For now, there is no role for her other than being a vigilant observer. Summonings can vary a great deal depending on various factors, but something like this has a very, very low risk of ending up badly, so she is not too worried really. Personally she would rather use symbol magic and other types of rituals, but she knows that these are also quite effective as well.

Once put up and the tauren starts things, these totems of elements will levitate up from the ground and hover a bit above it. These elements of nature will glow increasingly and connect to each other by spiritual energies.

A deep breath in, a slow breath out. Niyol can see the elemental energies connect in harmony. He is getting excited but needs to calm himself and be at peace. Ancestors guide me. Another deep calming breath. The hulking tauren goes down to one knee, his head bowing down in reverence. Wrapping his mind in a shroud of serenity, he relaxed while letting his own spiritual energy leak out like a small fog to mingle. The spirits felt different, he could hear them so much clearer, feel their presence as if they was right there with him.. but something else is with them. “Come to me my friend.” He whispered, unsure as to what he is calling to but he feels it’s what he needs right now. 

The mixing energies slowly start to make things happen it seems. As the various spirits feel and hear the request of the tauren, a fog starts to form in the room. Luckily, it is not too dense and thus the teacher and Niyol is able to see a third figure in the mist. A small silhouette begins to show up and once fully summoned, the fog vanishes. Before the large bovine male is a small goblin who is dressed very sparingly, with only a mask to hide her face for now and one of her hands grasping a spear. She looks around for a second before then fully focusing on the tauren."Allright. Misha is here...who are yah? Why did yah bring me here? What is this here place?", she speaks, seemingly not fully aware of the situation she is brought into.

Niyol felt everything come together all at once. The answer to his call, the wind rushing into his body as the feathers join his long hair. However the rest of the elements merged into the small compact green one that appeared out of the mist. The tauren couldn’t believe his eyes when he got us first good look at the incredibly beautiful form the spirits took on. “Misha? A fitting name.” still in down on one knee, he bows his head one more time to the new familiar before looking into her eyes. Up comes a hand in offering, held before her with his palm up. “I am Niyol Swiftwind.. I am the shaman that summoned you into this world as my conduit to the elemental forces... if you would have me.”

The goblin gives him a weird look, not sure what he is on about as she is hardly a "spiritual" kind of person herself. Still, he did summon her in order to try and make her his familiar. At least it wasn't some small and whimpy person who did this. She wasn't expecting a tree hugger type either though. Of course, she cannot fully judge any further interactions from this moment alone."Heya Niyol. So yah wish to be mah master then? Ah suppose yah aren't some sorta weird tree lover through and through? What sorta of deal would yah offer me? What kind of stuff do yah me to do for yah? Or was it mostly just tah see if yah could summon someone? Help me out here, will yah?", she answers, not sure what sort of relation and work he wants from her.

He feels baffled, the wise sagely image of what he thought this spirit would be has been dashed away. She is so... with a shake of his head he just tries to adjust. Looking her up and down, he finds it amusing the spirits took on a form that he often finds himself drawn to. Thoughts for another time! Niyol speaks up again, this time without his hand up as he has a feeling she isn’t big on being formal. “If I am not mistaken, you are here to channel the elemental forces in my place. Summon balls of fire, throw bolts of lightning, and move the ground under people’s feet.... as for being a tree lover? No, while I do love things that a green, most of them are about your height.” The tauren gives her a bit of a wink at that part but gets back on the topic at hand. “You wield my power, and I do what I can to make your time here an enjoyable one.”

She had no idea who was calling, what they had to offer and of course what they need of her, so of course she is not aware of these things before she is told of them. However, the prospect of adding even more skills and powers to her repertoire is quite enticing and it doesn't seem like she is going to have to do much for it either - another good point for her part. She is not sure how to interpret the "loving green things her height" as she has yet to be on the receiving end of many innuendos and such, so she mostly dismisses it in her head for now."Sound like a fair 'nuff deal for me there. Ah already have some pretty nice skills that can be of use to yah, but how often do yah hafta make use of yours? Ah accept this contract of ours as long as it benefits me nice and well", she  replies back to him and soon enough both of them receive an identical mark on the back of one of their hands to symbolize this.

Niyol watched the enchanting spirit made flesh as she spoke, wondering if the face under the mask looks as good as the rest of her. The golden eyes that peer at him from behind the mask look so dazzling for he hasn’t seen such a bright color before, then combine that with all the exotic markings all over her sexy barely covered body.. the giant of a man that is still considerably taller then her even when taking a knee is glad she accepted. I doubt I will have great need for you to work on your end. In these peaceful times the only need would be for duels for ether practice or honorable combat.” He isn’t to sure just how their relationship is supposed to play out with this pact being made, the tauren just feels it will be an great one.

Edited by Kerzin Kalamond

Seeing as there is no bigger need to be masked, Misha slides it upwards to reveal her pretty and cute green face. Being a person who thrives with using her skills and engaging in duels, it does sound a bit dull to not being able to do that as often. For now, she will see how it goes and take it from there."Oh, I see. Well, it would be a shame for you to have a familiar without utilizing its potential and the options it offers. Perhaps we should test this out soon enough? Do you have anyone you have any need to duel for any reason?", she asks.

Niyol finds this spicy yet cute goblin to be prefect, now if only they could get along as well as he hoped. As for a target for a duel, he personally doesn’t have one in mind as he is still very new here and doesn’t know anybody. “How about if your first opponent is me? What better way to learn how a person fights then to fight them? I would like to see first hand what you can do and see how well I can hold out against my own energy.” he was so wrapped up in the moment he forgot about the teacher there with them. Looking over towards Bridget, “Or would you like to assist?”

Misha has a thoughtful look on her face from the suggestion being made, but as she is about to answer Niyol, he addresses the third person in the room, Bridget, who is mostly here as an observer. Of course, she did learn a few new things from the summoning, so in any case she is leaving a bit smarter than before at least. She comes closer as there does not seem to be any dangers to really notice. The familiar seems pretty harmless outside of designated and willfull duels and situations like it. She speaks first of the two."Well, I can help you test out your companion if you wish Niyol. It is you who makes that call or you can battle each other, though I am not sure how she can use your powers if you are using them", she replies, thinking that they would have to possess the same powers twice if there to happen or they would be at half force. The goblin warrior then chimes in as well."Who is this master Niyol and what is she doing here? I am pretty sure I can take her on though!", she says with confidence in her voice.

Niyol comes up to his feet, rising up to his full towering height. “I don’t even know how to use my powers. It is the reason she is here after all.” A weird relationship but seems fundamental towards learning them himself. He doesn’t know why he has the calling to be a shaman but the blocks in his body prevent him from channeling it. Hopefully Misha using his magic in his place can help wear it all down. But if you would agree to it, I would love to see what me and my companion can do together.”

OOC: Shall we move to the "Arena" after this post then?

Misha is not overly joyous over having a master who cannot use their powers, but it's not like he will know them automatically and for no reason. Besides, she is more than fine with having something new to play around with herself. She chooses to remain silent for now as she sees no reasons to really get involved in the topic. She simply nods along, showing silent approval so far. The teacher continues the exchange with the tauren student, of course, wanting things to be safe and under control and if she can control 50% of the duel, then it seems like the better option to her."Of course. I would not suggest it, unless I felt it was okay. You can quit any time prematurely if you need to, naturally", she answers him back.

Niyol looked at his partner and then back at his teacher, he doubts he would ever match her in a real contest anytime soon but the thought of being able to spar against her does get his pulse quickening. Something about a fun contest of power just has a way of exciting him. “Then I would love to. I am not sure about what you can do but I am excited to see it first hand.” The wind swirls around him for a second, feeling somewhat lighter on his hooves when it does. “Lead the way and I will follow.”

• 1 month later...

The two Saco brothers entered the summoning chamber slowly. They had a meeting with the HeadMaster for WolfFang, the older Orc/Imp hybrid brother, to summon a familiar. Both brothers wore a plain sleeveless shirt and simple pants that were both tough and comfortable. They both gazed in wonder a the room which looked like a huge stone chamber with a circle in the middle that they guessed was for summoning. 

Ryo Saco, the younger Oni/Imp hybrid of the brothers, sat down against one on the pillars in the camber and waited for the HeadMaster. He wasn’t interested in having a familiar like his brother but he was interested in the HeadMaster, having a strong attraction formed in him since first meeting the beautiful and sexy woman. His older brother stood by the middle of the chamber, waiting patiently. Or so it seemed to someone that didn’t know him well. Ryo could tell he was excited and nervous about finally getting a familiar and even though he wouldn’t say it, he to was just as attracted to the HeadMaster as Ryo was.

Veronica, given how she can shapeshift, often remodels her appearance after what she feels like. Today she did indeed feel like some minor (or bigger) changes to some parts of herself. She is still dressed in her usual snappy and awesome suit of course. The doors to the hall goes up and she emerges from there, her high heels easily heard onto the marbled flooring of the chamber. She was asked to help supervise and help out one of the young new students in obtaining a familiar of his own, as he was fairly enthralled by her own. So she helped them find a proper ritual to summon a small feral dragon. She gets closer and closer, hips swaying nicely from side to side as she makes her way through the enormous room.

QpjXvKuZ_o.jpeg

• Love 1