OOC chat for Land of Etheria

Good to see effort and creativity indeed. Please do not see this as critique, but I know myself well enough to be aware of some of my own limitations - try and refrain from walls of text. They tend to confuse me, often have way too many actions (I tend to say 1-2 for a post is generally fitting) and also can "intimidate" me to the point where I don't even read it.

• Like 1

Not mean at all! Everyone is different when it comes to roleplaying, and I would feel like the jerk for not wanting to adjust when I had the capability to. So rest assured, you're okay in my book. 😄

You won't believe how long I've been writing posts for from my phone, so I'll just say I agree with you, but at present it's all I have. xD

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Got you beat? What do you mean? I wasn't aware there was any sort of competition xD

Sure thing. I will look at it soon 🙂

Ah, it's more that you seem to have a wider range of personalities and character potential in your mind compared to me. Nowadays I stick to just playing guys because I can't seem to find the means of getting into the mindset of playing girls for very long. >.< It's a personal failing of mine.

But I know to appreciate when someone has a wider range of play than me. =p

I wouldn't simplify it that easily, I know genders run the full gamut, and I've been reprimanded once for assuming things like that, so I try not to make a habit of it. >.>;

However, for me... I dunno, I have no other way to explain it. I could simply just not enjoy playing females and have no other justification for it. Playing against them is fine for me, but playing as them just... Doesn't sit well with me. Early on it'll probably be fun, but some weeks later I lose interest in it and have no way to regain it. 

No one should expect you to play females and hopefully I have not at all insinuated that you should.

Personality does not equal to gender. A woman be just as diverse in personality as men can be. What I mean by having various personalities, is stuff like making more meek females or tough and bratty ones or more socially distant. All sorts of ways their personalities can be and so can male characters.

• Like 1

Nope, I never got that feeling from you! On the other hand, I'm more sorry if I misunderstood something, I sometimes have the awkward habit of saying things that may get misunderstood because I misread something, or else said something without thinking about how it might be understood. ^^;

I honestly appreciate the wide personality approach for both genders, because it can make each character one interacts with feel more unique and fresh in a story. In my case I will shamelessly admit I like seeing all genders act outside their perceived norms, so hearing your characters are highly varied is a big plus to me. xD

Do not worry about. I am not sure if it has come across just yet, but I am pretty open and vocal if there is anything I feel needs to be adressed and such. So if I do have any sort of issues I will let you know for sure. Nothing more frustrating than walking in "limbo of doubt" so to speak. So we are good, trust me.

Ohhh, thank you. I suppose my years of experiences does something interesting and fun. Are there any of my characters you like in particular?

• Like 1

That's all I ask for then. ^^ I have no qualms about stopping and fixing what needs to be fixed if someone else has an issue. The more communicative, the better. 

I'm gonna be the shallow guy and admit all of your ladies here are stellar. 😛 Especially the more nonhuman ones (Misha, Nishka, and Molly in particular). Quickest way to my heart is with cute and/or chaotic monster girls who all have delightful personalities. 

Totally in agreement there. I have plenty of fun and nice partners here who put up with my nagging when I see stuff I wish to discuss regarding roleplaying 😛 of course, I do try my best to adjust to any suggestions, needs and what not from my partners in return. Communication helps a whole lot to make sure things keep going well and smoothly.

I appreciate that ^^ I particularly like to play shortstacks (as something may have hinted at 😛 ) and in general non-human ones.

If you have suggestions for more NPCs, do let me know.

• Haha 1

Heya! Nice to see you. :3 Sorry about the tiredness though. I get that feeling a lot. =p

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Totally in agreement there. I have plenty of fun and nice partners here who put up with my nagging when I see stuff I wish to discuss regarding roleplaying 😛 of course, I do try my best to adjust to any suggestions, needs and what not from my partners in return. Communication helps a whole lot to make sure things keep going well and smoothly.

I appreciate that ^^ I particularly like to play shortstacks (as something may have hinted at 😛 ) and in general non-human ones.

If you have suggestions for more NPCs, do let me know.

Heh! Glad to hear. ^^ I'm the sort who tries to have as few issues with others as possible and will try to adjust around them, so you may rarely hear me complain about things. Don't take it as feeling like your concerns are one-sided though! I simply would rather take the time to adjust than make waves. 🙂

Yeeees, more power to the shortstacks and non-humans! 😄 If I come up with any suggestions, I will let you know but I think I'm okay for the moment!

4 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Im tired.

Hello Tired 😛

Has it been a long day or bad sleep? Or both?

4 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Heh! Glad to hear. ^^ I'm the sort who tries to have as few issues with others as possible and will try to adjust around them, so you may rarely hear me complain about things. Don't take it as feeling like your concerns are one-sided though! I simply would rather take the time to adjust than make waves. 🙂

Yeeees, more power to the shortstacks and non-humans! 😄 If I come up with any suggestions, I will let you know but I think I'm okay for the moment!

Still, you are free to make requests, suggestions and the like if they come up for you.

Yeah, I think we are fairly well supplied with NPCs that cover a decent number of areas and positions.