OOC chat for Land of Etheria

3 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Kinda both lol. My daughter kept me up 3 nights in a row. And the 4th night i just couldnt sleep.

How old is she? Sounds pretty fucking exhausting....

2 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

That's a hard yikes for me. Get some rest as soon as you can. ._.; I would be too dead to write in that situation. 

I think most of us would be.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I am amused indeed 😛 I look forward to see how things develop!

Do tell me if you have any plans for your character @Sarah_1964.

Actually I may have made a mistake in the post, I think her character was following the other men as a point of reference to head to the Adventurer's Guild. >.> My honest mistake, but I may use the shifting shadow of her character passing by the entrance to spook him. 

On 29/09/2021 at 00:41, Kitsuyumia said:

Um maybe. One thing I am wondering is would we be allowed to make topics for our houses and such?

Yes, for housing you may. There is a tab made for this purpose. No one may make topics in any other places. Only one "house" per character.

3 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Um not exactly i just kinda threw them out there hoping someone would take advantage of the opportunity xD

I will try my best to give you something to do given your current situation. Remember...I am the GM and thus will always try to offer NPCs and situations that your characters can interact with. I would definitely suggest that you have some sort of idea what you wish to do going forward. I am also happy to give suggestions or inspiration.

3 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Hmmm... How will Abel overcome this next trial...

Either that or I'm sending the poor guy too far into a place he shouldn't be at. xD 

Now I kind of want to make a potential side kick of some sort xD
Because I love to make funny duo shit 😛

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Now I kind of want to make a potential side kick of some sort xD
Because I love to make funny duo shit 😛

That sounds like fun, but please don't feel like you have to! I would hate for you to overload yourself on characters, you seem like you play a good chunk of them already. xD 

Just now, Gardsorm said:

That sounds like fun, but please don't feel like you have to! I would hate for you to overload yourself on characters, you seem like you play a good chunk of them already. xD 

Of course. I would not want to do that either. We can always do it at later time. It was merely just my current thoughts.

Plus, any excuse to make silly scenes is always loved 😄

Admit it...it would be fucking hilarious 😛

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sarah_1964 said:

An Adventure to rescue an elf who fell down a hole might be fun

Timmy in the well? 😛

1 minute ago, Kitsuyumia said:

I could try to move sakura towards the city. Like she can be delivering potions or something similar

That is indeed a start I would say. There is a world plot you can start off on or we can help her on an adventure together. I am pretty open to discuss stuff.

• Haha 1