OOC chat for Land of Etheria

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Do you guys think we should have a location topic for a village outside of the capital?

Hmm... It could see some use for any reason someone should need to travel out into the wilderness. I think it could be a fine idea, helps expand the land around the Grand Capital just a little more. 😄

• Like 1

Well the idea originated from a lewd dnd game that im a part of on the site and inspired by a specific class/subclass... i even was recently looking into the idea of her "vessel" which is traditionally a lamp, to be a glass dildo...

Getting that out of the way i was enjoying the idea that she was recently tricked by a genie into taking his place... and she used to be an exotic dancer or something similar 

It would be something close to normal genie rules, but im thinking the magic she can use is more limited in power compared to a true genie... but when she cast a spell for someone else she can use a smaller amount of magic for herself 

Also rathen then being just a dildo i think it might be more fun if she can change its appearance to a degree.. by default its a lamp

5 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

So i have recently realized playing a genie/djin would be interesting for this... that being said there would need to be some limits to fit with the setting well keeping the nearly limitless power fantasy that they cant use for themselves 

I am going for a western themed medieveal fantasy setting. So it might be too exotic for this.