Claiming My Perfect Teacher

The students were sitting in their own tables in their classroom, staring at one person in front of them.  All the male students are heavily sweating in their seats as the air conditioner failed to do its job, and maybe some of their girlfriends can't help but being jealous. It is all because their "thing" below is raising due to how the person in front of them wearing her clothes, how she tones her voice today. Even the ones who are well known to reject ladies will have their "thing" raised upon seeing the said person in front of here. These students also includes our main character, Roger which looks like your daily normal decent student which doesn't stand out from the rest and just do his student activities, taking a notes for next exam.

The way of how the professor lady wears her dress and how she walks and say her words are very femme fatale but in a lustful way. Most students were shocked at the change of clothing, it was noted that she always used something decent to the class, such as wearing a T-Shirt with white robe with long skirt. She also let her hair braided, twisted updo, or some other updos, and she still keeps that to avoid suspicion on her students or so she thought, but seems the said teacher was "thirsty" by how she reads the materials, and some gestures are really taking her students attentions, more so to the male population in the class, and Roger do the best to not to do that or so it seems.

There is one lingering feeling deep in the woman's heart, this lingering feeling and thirst for touch makes her slightly out of her character. Some students like Roger and his friend can notice what is happening right now, her closest students feels in deep trouble to choose their lust or their respect. The students really respect her since she is one of this university's brightest and most aggressive professor but in the same time, today she seems really "inviting" some men. It cannot be all blamed to the blonde teacher with grey sweater dress, the professor seems already bottled up some feelings and her frustration is almost on its roofs of her self-control. 

The brunette is just staring in front of the class, paying attention with every single of the words coming out from the person in front of him with her more seductive voice than usual. He is in the middle of having his member rising. Nobody else but himself, the God, and the demons below know that he always fantasize on his teacher in the middle of the night, wasting tissues and soaps in his room for whatever reason. He aware that his jeans won't able to hide his awakened dick once it is arise from its deep "slumber", as his teacher reads the materials way to seductively in her way that any sane male will have a hard time to hide their things.

It seems she really knows some students are just keep silent and she starts to take a stare at them. "Is there any questions you would like to ask me~ or for some of the gentlemen in this class, any questions. Why everybody so silent? Roger, you usually ask me in this around of time?" She asked as she throws her sight to a handsome brunette that is sitting, which she thinks as one of her most lovely and closest student of all. The blonde professor is not going to lie that he is "Or maybe you guys have awaken?" She asked in more seductive tone as she sees any male blushing and try their best to not show their perversion in this class, not in Ms. Fox class. Roger is one of the student that Ms. Fox knows tries his best and even ask to her when everything is not good or good enough but not his best.

She happens to sees him as a man sometimes, because he is just too handsome and sometimes too well build for a guy that any women actually hard to pass, but she always reminds herself of being his teacher not crush, and she is already married so she shoo that thoughts away. But seeing his hard working attitude and proactive personality in class, also his punctuality in submitting his assignments makes the teacher think him as a good student and she enjoys the time talking with him, also she does the same to another male students. Some of them are good kids same as Roger, which leads to some days where she purposefully tease them, in a certain limits that is.     

The professor which is described right now is the one that all male students like the most, which none another than Professor Fox, she is the class homeroom teacher and current class subject teacher in the same time, how lucky those students are. The shortest description about her is that she is an archangel from heaven that is blessed by beauty, body, and intelligence. She is a very beautiful woman, the youngest professor, and very smart teacher in the same time also having a body that all men wants. Although Roger is the student who fantasize her in the night, he also want to get high scores in her class, hence why he is trying his best to avoid his member to be arise from its slumber and distracts himself by writing notes for her exam next week.

"Well, students, I hope today's material can be understand for next week's exam. Or maybe next week assignment~" The blonde professor in her grey sleeveless sweater shirt and white robe said. Suddenly the teacher is closing her book and said the class is dismissed, but no male students standing up from their seat else than Roger in the moment, since they can't afford themselves to have their "thing" shown. It is already on the evening when their class is dismissed, around 5 o'clock and half*. Roger did check the phone and it is the time for them to stop with their learning session because it is the time already. "Well~ I will more than happy to help you guys in passing in the exam, and maybe some of you will get my personal help~" She said it on seductive tone before leaving the class, and she purposefully let her boobs and ass bounce while she is walking.

One of the students which is easily known for his black skin is coming to the Roger, "Yoo... Roger, my man~ Do you realize something..." The male black student came to him while doing fist bumps with Roger, right in his left side. He puts his red gaze to the yellow eyes of the said man, which is his friend. "What do you mean by realizing something, Smith?" He asked in a trace of confusion upon being asked something like that. His raised his eyes and shrugs as asked by "Smith", his buddy. "I know you have the biggest one here, and Mrs. Fox is just being 'lewd' today, you know..." The black buddy of Roger said as the brunette only feeling like he is confused.

Roger just raise his eyebrows as he doesn't really understand by what he means Ms. Fox is being "lewd" today, but not only that he maybe have almost a hard time to stand to hide his "huge" thing that once awaken, will be hard to be put to its sleep once again, and raises his shoulders out of confusion. In his mind, it will be an impossible thing to be done for Ms. Fox in his image as a very good professor, and a very talented one. It is not a lie that her huge boobs, plump ass, also her sexy thighs is what make some male students lost themselves in their fantasy, but if she knows that her students fantasize about her, she is going to tease them or be disappointed, which both are something that Roger doesn't want to have right now.   

"I don't know bro, I don't know what happen to her or how she act today. I feel she is out of her usual character, that's it. You know that I won't think like that to her, that is the last thing I want to do." He said it in half-truthful tone, it seems his way of speaking or his way of facing his "buddy" is kinda a little bit of trace of lies, but Smith just smiled. "I know you won't think like that to her, bro. By the way, let's go to the club today and have our buddy night there! The sessions are just tiring and heck, Ms. Fox got mine raised today, but lucky mine..." He said in the happy tone. "Yes, I think tomorrow is Friday and no exams, one night in club won't hurt my score that much, and my job too..." Roger replied in an agreement, and thus, two man is walking outside of the school.

(Somewhere...)

A certain blonde teacher blushes herself as she is going too far today, and her outfit seems already making her almost crossing the line of clothing rules in the university. In actuality, she knows that she must not wearing this clothes, but she is just feel way too hot today. Something is lingering inside her stomach today, and it is not stop being hotter than usual, or maybe her husband has done almost no sex activities and even he did once, she never really satisfied because it is actually too small and her husband lets out his "sperm" almost quickly. In usual days, she can brush it off and think this feeling was nothing but, the feeling is very as longer she holds it in and bottle it up.

She notice that she didn't wear any bra and panties for today, and maybe not going to do so. She walks to the professors' room and put her books and materials in her table. The room itself consists of few teacher busy with their own activities and her table has some books and she puts her bag inside of the shelf of her desk, she takes the key from her white robe pocket and open the lock in the shelf then takes the bag. "Well, I have to go to the restroom..." She said as she walks to the said room by going out from the room, it is not lying that some professors are seeing her walking with how her breasts and ass starts to bounce here and there once she walk, but too bad that her robe is covering her ass. Nobody knows for sure what she is going to do in the restroom but one clear image that she starts to go there more often than usual. She is going to pleasuring herself in the said rest room before she does her "night job" somewhere else, and lucky nobody expect her to work there.

These two guys were sitting in the bar of the said strip club but indeed only one of them who are going to watch the peep show later. "Hey Broger, you know, Mrs. Fox is kinda hot today. I wish I could see her here, those boobies and that damn hot ass, man~" The black guy with black hair and yellow eyes said as he drink a cup of an "water" which doesn't taste like one. The brunette is just staring at his friend with a sight full of confusion but also an understanding one, as he knows what it is on their minds, deep inside of their minds, there should be a man's fantasy about a a girl or two. "Hmmmm.... I am not going to lie to you, I also kinda wish seeing her in no clothes, but, I mostly don't want to and I think you are a bit of drunk, bro..." Roger replied as he just keep being his normal self after drinking one cup of whisky. 

This handsome brunette with red shirt decides to walk from the bar table, "Well, Smith-bro, I have one peep show to watch, see you later." Roger said as he check the time table in his ticket and his clock. "Ah, yes, catch ya later bro. I am going to drink and have a short views here, enjoy your show, Broger." Smith just wave his hands and give a toast to his friend as this Roger came in to the show. It seems like he is walking to a place of the said peep show, as he doesn't aware on who will shown up today. In short story, he pays for few tokens and it is enough for at least 30 mins to 1 hour peep show, or maybe even more since he prepares for his "material" in the night.

The bar actually looks like a very cheap place from the beginning because this place is the place where students and some guys have their guys' night. But only Roger and Smith who are from the university who comes to this place every week and if there is no tests, especially Roger who want to make miss Fox happy by giving her the best scores that he able to do. Knowing the fact she has a husband makes the guy only could fantasize her only in the dreams, or so he thought. The brunette young man is walking towards the booth, his sneakers making some tapping voice upon his walk on the peep show as some men already take a queue to watch the show.

The young man in red polo shirt got some info from the guys that one of the dancer is with a beautiful long haired blonde, has very milky breasts, also a very juicy pair of ass. He can't wait to see who is this girl and it could be someone else, it is way to impossible for Mrs. Fox to be in this area, even the features of this girl is matching her. 'Could this be... Mrs. Fox? Nah, it is just my imagination. It could be someone else, you know...' He thought as he denying the thought of his teacher being one of the dancers inside but the description of the said dancer inside is very fitting on her.

Roger decides to sit in this tiny chair in the booth, little more than a closet, but there is enough room for him to have at least a space to move his hands. "Now, maybe it is my turn..." The brunette said as he insert his token the window opens. Which, it is just a sliding partition and a timer starts counting down as a clanking voice is heard, and the show is just for the short time. Roger's can see a small octagonal room, each of the walls are mirrored. He finally sees one of the peep show performers in the window, maybe he got what the booth where these people told as  "A Blonde bombshell, which blessed with large boobs and very juicy ass". He prepared his phone whether he can record the show or not, but of course, this can be a "free material" for him to use his tissues and soaps in his room.

[In the other side...] 

Christina had changed quietly as she always did. She avoided eye contact with the other dancers, changed into the outfit she would wear for the performance tonight, and slipped into the octagonal room through the concealed, mirrored door. The blonde misses the night where she and her husband do their activities together in a night, not that she would like to lie to him. This blonde is try to seduce her own students during this class, what a demon that suggests her to do this. It seems, she is really frustrated as her husband, Anthony, a seemingly very successful blonde but it seems he failed to satisfy her sexual dynamo in every night and tend to just go sleep.

She thoughts that compared to some men, his was too small. The look on her emerald eyes can already explain how lonely she was and she seeks for a stare and attention on the man. But it is her husband and the man who supports her back then, so a trace of guilt can be seen in her face but it is just her "loneliness" and "thirst" encroach her heart more than the guilt when she is doing this job right now. When she married, she already made promise to herself that she should have dropped this kind of job and she do aware of them but it is just she can't hold her lust anymore that she still doing this. Her body can't take it anymore as everyday she always never be satisfied in the night, even she is "perfect" in the university as professor, she is very "hungry" in her deep inside. 

Tonight she wore a pair of black lingerie with some rose petal motives in the side parts of her lingerie. She had on a bra that pushed her breasts up but did not cover her nipples and a pair of crotch-less panties that exposed her smooth shaved pussy and the tight, tiny pucker of her asshole. She also wore a black garter belt, little more than a thin strip of satin and lace that held up her thigh high stockings with long, narrow, satin straps. The heels she wore were dangerously high, far higher than anything she wore during her day job, but she had a lot of practice dancing in them.

Somehow, this job of hers had been the way of how she paid her way through college and her living, though no one knew. The last thing she wore was a half-face mask that covered her eyes, nose, and the tops of her cheeks, the mask as a unique mix of colors, yellow, red, and perhaps orange. The mask is the only thing that makes her she felt safe at doing her strip-dancing, since she couldn't let anyone recognize her. She never thought about the uniquely shaped birthmark on the inside of her forearm, which maybe some of them who are close to her enough to notice that part. But she won't think that any of them will come to this place, so she shrug off the thoughts on such little details. 

She couldn't see into what is beneath of the glass, but there is a red light that will lit up over the mirror on that wall and their screen opened when someone entered. She saw a light turned on, change the color to green and realized it is the time for her to start dancing for extra money and to satisfy which is her customers. She stands up from her seat and start to dance slowly inside the room, moving to the music that only she could hear until someone came into one of the booths that peered into her octagonal room. The said green light is how she know where she needs to put her eyes on and which window to direct her flirtatious yet perverse moves towards.

Of course, if the occupant turned on the lights in their booth, she could see their silhouette, and if they turned on the front light aimed at their face, she could see the occupant. They never did that, because the whole point of the peepshow was anonymity of the stripper and the watcher, to be not known each other. They would ask her to perform lewd acts on herself, she would comply, they would get off on the view, or their control, or whatever drove them here. She already getting used to exposing her lewd self in this club.

She didn't care about her customer's motives, because the joy was in being watched, submitting to the will of another, knowing that her body turned them on, that just looking at her made some of them cum are few things that she enjoys. It made her feel both objectified and powerful, a strange combination to be sure, but one that flipped all her switches. She got so turned working the peepshow that she regularly masturbated to orgasm within the octagonal room, but without a real cock deep inside her and no cum entering her womb ever, even her husband only can give around a drop or less. 

Tonight the room was decorated simply. A single dance pole was mounted in the center of the room. Beside it, a , black, straight-backed chair stood waiting. The floor was plushily carpeted, a brand new installation so it was even clean. She had concealed a few toys in a small box by the door where she entered. Guys usually asked her to play, and she used her own toys. She danced slowly around the room, gripping the pole as she spun, waiting for one of the lights to come on indicating that she had a client. the red light came on over one mirror, and she turned to aim her dance in the opposite direction. When she saw the green light in the opposite mirror, she knew she had someone watching.

The brunette hung student is very excited about who is this blonde sexy lady that people keep talking about when he is there with Smith and drinking beers with. It seems this Friday is his lucky day and he is excited already but keeping away his member from arising from its slumber, which can cause a shame on himself due to his size which make his jeans can't hold it. Well, the blonde student can only pray for the fact that it is NOT Professor Fox even the description is so matching to her that... He almost believed it if not for something else, and of course, he is going to do his weekly stuff, which is collecting peepshow videos for his masturbation material to his house. 

Unlike all people that maybe can masturbate in the bed room anonymously, because remembering how much "liquid" that he can make when his first wet dream is coming. He realizes that he makes a very thick and yet too many of said liquid in the first time he has his wet dream. Of course, he only can do it in his own bathroom toilet which the closet was specifically designed for his "liquid" release, not a rich kid but it seems he have enough money to buy that. His liquid output was one problem but his dick's stamina is a much worse problem in some cases, once his cock is arisen he need several rounds of jacking-off to make it sleep again.

The brunette start to record using his phone as he is prepared to get his new material for masturbating in the night to please his hung member silently in the toilet and to add the fact, his toilet was surprisingly clean, even it tends to be messy and smelly of his cum. His thoughts on material collecting soon vanished as the window opened when he insert the coin, and the stripper was facing away, her luscious ass aimed at him as she gyrated around the dance pole. She turned her head quickly with the music making her long, blonde locks spin wildly. She turned her whole body then, spinning around the pole, her breasts bouncing as she stopped. Those perfectly shaped breasts continued to bounce with her dance steps as she moved closer to the occupied window, her long legs made even longer by the high heels, same bounciness as the brunette remembered.

Roger's handsome face was not drawn with expression of happiness nor lust but was a shocked one upon he sees the stripper lady, he notices few things are way too fishy. The student didn't expect that her breasts shape, breasts size, hips shape, hips size, height, waist shape, hair length, hair color, and even facial features are same as Professor Fox herself. Not to notice that her signature birthmark inside of her forearm, the same shape and even the same type as Professor Fox. "Holy shit?! Professor Fox as a dancer?!!" He shouted in his mind as he keep his composure and his member to be not hung at least until he is home, realizing that his cum output was more than another males, if he orgasm in this strip club, it will be something disastrous, remembering how many cum he can let out in single orgasm. 

The very same lady who was in the every male student's sexual fantasy including his, the very same archangel that he always saw in the class, and the very same teacher that he doesn't want to give up upon. Professor Fox was also became the very reason of Roger's very good and stable grades in the class, it was the same person who became a very lewd stripper lady that asking for male's dick. The fact that Professor Fox already has a loving husband is topping it and Roger was quite shocked but kept silent and recording what she is doing in the octagonal room. 'Tell me either I am in hell or heaven, but I will pretend it is not her right now...' He thought for a while, since the money has been wasted. He remember back then was, the slight smile of Professor Fox when she sees his work and the time when they chat both in teachers room.

Roger is wearing his mask which make him look anonymous and too bad that he take up a black hoodie in his bag in case she want to open the window so the stripper can see him. He open his second phone and open a voice changer app so Professor Fox which is dancing and masturbating lewdly, which makes his internal lust very happy. The fantasy did really come true as he sees her dancing in the room, and seems like asking for a piece of dick of his. He uses the DreamSung Supernova S21 Ultra 5G to get the footage and ASSChi Gamer Phone 5 Ultimate to open some certain app that he is going to use for the future.

How he can have those phones? there are two reasons, he has few bunch of freelance work that pays him with decent money and he buy ASSChi Gamer Phone 5 Ultimate and DreamSung Supernova S21 Ultra 5G, which while has the same cost as EcchIPhone 12 Pro Max, has better specs. Speaking about his job, he doesn't have a tight schedule but always makes the best out of the quality, that even bonuses are become too frequent on him. Yet, with his job intact, he still managed to get good grades in the class that maybe Professor Fox can notice a bit. 

She dropped to her knees in front of the window, leaning forward, licking up the mirror and then pressing her breasts against the cold glass, her nipples hard and poking out toward her client. She moved there in front of the window, showing him her breasts, then leaned back, her knees still aimed at him, legs spread wide, giving him a full view of her perfect little pussy. She thrust her hips up at the window a few times, as if she were fucking, and made an O shape with her mouth. She wanted a cock in her mouth, she also wanted a cock in her pussy, showing her sexual lust towards the guy whom paid her to do so. 

She leaned back up and grinned at the window, playful and flirty. She wished she could have one of these guys just once, but they were probably all dirty old men that wouldn't even excite her. She turned and danced back to the pole, then sat on the chair, spread her legs, and began sliding her fingers over her already wet pussy. The brunette young man start to use his voice changing app and turning on the intercom, as he wants to see her playing with toys and else while moaning. Roger uses a voice a handsome young man with a very good voice that maybe a female like Professor Fox or in this case, Christina will even be more aroused.

Clank, few another tokens are put inside of the said place, it is not too much . "Well, miss, can I ask you to use the intercom to give your lewdest moans, playing with your biggest and also the longest dildo inside of your pussy, and fantasize that a young man younger than you is fucking you senseless as you have no choice but only to become his very plaything..." Roger whispers in ASMR-tier of very low voice in the said phone while using the intercom, the intercom will only hear the voice from his phone, which maybe can make the blonde sexy dancer inside doesn't notice the real voice. Roger's phone that is recording her also didn't hear the voice except the voice changed one.  

There is a so many expressions in Roger's eyes and face right now, disappointment because how he devotes on his assignment only to see this side of her, regret for his devotions that turned into ashes, and his face told so many things. He sees that the very same angel he saw and respect in his class actually is just a succubus in angel's clothing, hiding so much of her lusts away in the class that he failed to notice that she became his material for tonight. His lustful side was happy and considers himself as lucky, but his rightful side was screaming "NO NO NO NO!".  

She noticed that the person put so many coins inside of the sliding partition, she seems quite happy and smiled lustfully. Right after hearing the request of a customer, she suddenly gets herself even hotter. Her pussy starts to drip more and become wetter as her nipples sticks out even further. It took no time for her to touch the one of the intercom part, "Okay, mister, I will do that for you..." She said as she stands up, walking to the place where she puts her dildos and she walks to the said mirror again. Sit in front of it and try to masturbate there with the dildo as the intercom mic is left to be turned on, but of course the output voice is controlled and the room was sound proofed to secure the anonymity.

"Ooooooohhh~~~ Aaaaaaahhhnnnn~~~ Even I don't want to do this~~ Your cock is so bigggg.... So laaaaaarge.... That my pussy is torn open in a matter of second~~ Aaaaahhhnn~~~ You are much younger than me but you already can do this much to my insides~~~ Aahhhnnn~~~" She said to the mic while keep playing with herself. Groping her soft and huge breasts that makes her have a hard time to look decent even when using a normal clothes, and playing with her nipples while groping them. The other hand is moving the dildo in and out as she plays with herself, turning the girl on by thinking that she was owned by the person who said the word.

"Then... Imagine his not only big but also very long cock that it penetrates and enters your womb... Not only a part of your pussy but also the whole of it and to the the most deepest part of your womb... Tell that it is better than who ever you once loved..." Roger says in his ASMR tone but the voice changed to someone else's and it is another "handsome man" saying the word. She oblige without second thought and masturbates even more. "Ahhhnnn~~~ This cock~~ Is entering my woommbbb~~~ It feels so good that it is far much better than my husband's small cock~~~ He can't satisfy me even once, it is too small and shots too fast~~~ Aaaaahhhnnn~~~ Ooooohhh~~~ Ah~ Oh~" She said while still masturbating with the largest and longest dildo she has and doing the said. "I am cummiiiinnnggg~~~~" She said in her last words before going to orgasm and it is still he asks for more. 

[Later on...]

"Thank you for your service..." The brunette said in his phone with the voice changing app as he releases his mask, stops recording, and puts everything in his bag. He doesn't masturbate yet, or he is not make his cock turned on yet. It is not because of his big, hard, and long dick is on something bad but it is because of his self control and doesn't want to taint the whole room with his sperm which releases in not small amount but clearly he is very disappointed and he doesn't really enjoy today's show. Not because the dance stripper did a bad job on doing her job, even it is was one of the best.

But, it is just something lingering in his heart and it is so painful for him to watch something like that, but night's material is night's material. But even so, his face wasn't so happy and he seems a bit shocked when learning the facts. Imagine someone's favorite idol that is pure suddenly shows her lewd side out of nowhere, it is the same feeling he was on today. 'Professor Fox... I didn't expect her to be here... Shit...' he thought in full of disappointment. He walked with his bag and his head doesn't show his usual expression that he always gets when he comes out from this room.

His friend came out from another room and it seems he so satisfied about today's stripper, it is the other one but he seems very happy. "Ahhh.... Today is very good day indeed, broger..." Smith said in very happy tone and continues his word as he approach Roger, his friend. "I have seen one of the best here, and you are so luc... What happened bro, are you not feeling well?" Smith asked to Roger with a very concerning tone, as this is the first time he saw this side of his best friend. "Well, I am not feeling so well, I dunno why but I think I have eaten something bad today..." He said while hiding the fact about Professor Fox's "strip club career". It took less than few seconds for both of them to go to their homes with Roger bring Smith to his house before going his own home.

(Welp, this is only like touching the rising conflict and soon to be worked out, the first part is until Roger is done in strip club. This is from my RP with someone else, but please don't reply this post for the post cohesiveness, and talk to me in profile/EcchiText/EcchiChat... I will submit this first...)

(Yes, I also mean one more thing, Roger is not romantically interested with "Miss Christina Fox" but he has a very huge respect and care towards her, but as a student only... So yeah, I tried my best to potray his feelings...)

• Mr.X changed the title to Claiming My Perfect Teacher

The woman was so satisfied upon seeing how much this person in silhouette, checking so much in her checkbox of the customer. He did ask what she wants to be and she like every second of the session with the said person. But these sessions come by and go by in a very short term and customers act different on each time they did something. This one is kind of something that she wants the most, and she knew her body can't hold it anymore. The blonde woman, Christina Fox, needs a real cock inside of her holes more than ever, since her husband never really give her that and only gives money also small of attention. Anthony was a good person, and respects her dreams also her jobs, but his dick if she can be honest, is way too small and he endured way less than maybe some of her "ex-sex friends" before she married, perhaps?

A woman like her maybe will try to overcome her lust by being loving and caring to her husband, while still doing strip club job, and she already said to her boss that sex is off-limits since their marriage. The blonde woman inside of the strip club room was very loyal to her husband that even when some men are really try to get to near this one lady, she immediately refuse their offer. She won't lie that their dick is almost same size, smaller, or some are larger, but it is just herself that realize that she loves her husband dearly that she doesn't want to choose another men just for her, she doesn't know for how long she could still be loyal to her husband.

The main problem why she acts so lustfully this days was because of there was something lacking as much as they do love each other. Christina loves Anthony and Anthony does being love her back also being a loyal husband to her, but the main problem comes to their night activities. Her husband always tries to satisfy their sexual desires and tries to make Christina have her best night when she is with him. But reality always said other wise, he always becomes the one who shot his liquid first and being satisfied sexually, while leaving her sexually unsatisfied. She has to satisfy herself with dildos as the consequence and she tends to take a very long time to satisfy her lust with that tool of hers, and it builds up her frustration of wanting such big dick.

Her frustration of being dominated by a man with such size of his "meat" are seen as all of the dildos she has are longer than 25 centimeters in terms of length and wider than 5 centimeters in terms of width. It also came with some type of vibrator inside which moves while she push the said toy back and forth to the depths of her pussy and into the insides of her wombs sometimes. But the silicone tool is not enough actually while it is doing a great job on satisfying her, and she only came once every time they had their play and her husband came around two or three times when they did their night activities. 

It wasn't because he doesn't try hard enough, in fact, he did. Anthony still tries to have sex with her even he is "satisfied" but he always being the one who passed out, leaving the wife unsatisfied in the most nights. As change, she masturbates in her own bed for a very long time, indeed some midnights has been passed because of her sexual drive as much as she wants to be a pure lady after marrying Anthony, whom she loved so much with all of her heart. His manhood size is average to larger than average, enough for him to get some ladies, but his stamina always saying a no since he can only stand few rounds before his meat goes down and not spirited anymore. 

She find that it is a really enjoying thing that what her customers do in the said strip club, as much as she is a very loyal wife to her husband. They are watching her, objectify her, as usual and it seems she enjoys this person's presence too. The image of her being dominated by a man she doesn't know who able to satisfy her urge and unable to fight back, it is so enjoyable for this one lady to think of. She maybe not being aware that some of her visitors may be someone who is close to her in her university life. In other side, Christina feels a slight guilt for showing her body to someone else than her husband as much as she enjoys those moments. Christina decides to clean up some of her dildo and tidy them back to a place where she puts all of her dildos, in this hexagonal room and clean her orgasm liquids. 

There is a slight trace of guilt inside of her mind, and every time she does this "strip-club" activities. She is aware that her body is enabling her to make her look good even in such dirty outfit in her, sometimes, she thinks that one of her customers might her own student passing by. Because, some man in their age maybe has their lusts off the charts and it could make her worry that much because she is known to have a body that hard to be not noticed. Especially one particular part in her hand that she secretly dislike, a significantly shown birth mark. It is just she became more and more thirsty to a man whom She is just waiting in her spot while keeping her "silent" persona as she waits for another customer to came by as usual.

(On the other side)

In a short story, Roger and Smith were talking about the girls that they see, he just said that there is a blonde that seems it doesn't have a very huge boobs and ass. The purpose was to make sure there is no chance that someone is thinking that "it could be Professor Fox" from Smith and other boys, but it is just Smith in the car with him. He make a lie to his friend for the sake of "protecting" the professor, or he has another plans with her. He maybe need some time to think about how and when to approach Professor Fox herself, to avoid any thing sounds fishy, he indeed want to do "that" to her but not to be busted by the whole school population. He is still half shocked from the moment he meets Professor Fox in the strip club. 

Roger did "changing the subject" every time Smith talks about Professor Fox, deny any possibilities of the person may be Professor Fox herself. From how she was, he know that Professor Fox would like it instead, because he bring a new friend to watch together and enjoy some more men. "Bro, is the stripper Professor Fox, seems all the descriptions suits her especially because of what she do today." Smith asked Roger as he just keep silent for a while then seeing Smith and laugh it of. "No no bro, that would be absurd of her to be in this type of club." Roger said as he cuts his friend a word or two from his word, hiding it all behind his laugh. "I am sure of it, maybe it is just a coincidence that this stripper and her almost look a like... There is no way she would do that, she is busy on her next research if I recall..." Roger continued while he keeps his façade to his best friend. "You were right bro, it is just our imagination go too wild." Smith said. 

They have arrived on Smith's house and Smith gets out from the car. "Well today's have been a good day bro, thanks for the ride by the way..." Smith said as he gets out from the car and walk away after closing the door. "See you on Monday bro, lets hang out sometimes since Monday both of us has no lecture." Smith said as he walks back. "I would love to, and we shall meet by then." Roger said as he drives the car to go to his home. But even he smile and laugh in front of Smith, he hides one thing for sure, his expression upon discovering Professor Fox's other side that people didn't manage to knew.

In one hand, he could just be honest to Smith and trust that he won't leak the info to anyone else, which he believe so much and Smith of course won't share this. In the other hand, he feels that this type of thing shall not be open to public, not only it will tarnish her name but also will ruin his own name. Not only that, he doesn't want to ruin what she had built for years, but wait, that could be used as a blackmail material to finally use Professor Fox and take her to his bed right. Maybe, someday he will get used to it and make her submit to him because of that one scene also that recording, or that is just his own fantasy that he built deep inside of his mind.

The brunette with red polo finally reaches his home and he is going to his bed as usual, but Roger decides to eat some dinner that he make in microwave and goes to his bathroom before he is going to bed. In the bathroom there is one closet that has a very huge hole designed to hold his cum whenever he pleasures himself inside of that room. Roger decides to enter the room, put his phone that he uses to record some videos back in the strip club. Roger opens his clothes until he is buck naked then open the video where "Professor Fox" was strip dancing and seduce the person in the mirror.

He just silence while his thought screams that he will fuck Professor Fox until she submits to him and fuck her senseless as he keeps playing with his dick in the bathroom. The brunette focus his attention on the moves that she done and the masturbation that he ask her to do back then in the strip club. This was his last shot and it seems it lets out still a very generous amount till the toilet looks almost full and his dick has going to sleep again. "Shit... I let out too much today... Well, I will have someone satisfy this piece of meat someday..." He said in thought while smirk, before he decided to do his things and go to sleep.

To be frankly honest, making him a good student in Professor Fox's eye is indeed one of his goal that he will kick out any bad thoughts about her, or contain it all in one small unnoticeable box. This one containment sometimes let out in form of his abnormally huge cock that is even longer than some cocks in the porns that people tend to see, even when it is on its slumber state. The length is around 30 centimeters in that state and the width is almost 10 centimeters on the middle part and both the tip and back part only has around 2-3 centimeters of difference of being smaller than the middle part. It shows its trace of veins and has a slightly darker skin than his white skin tone.

His male part told the other story when it raises from its slumber, and many girls has been done by him actually, even they are mostly are the whores in some kind of brothel. But almost none whom can satisfy his sexual drive that is already been off charts, not even his ex-sexy school teacher back then in high school days can give him the utmost satisfaction, as all of them faint in the first five rounds that lasts for 20 to 30 minutes each with some pose changes. This one ex-teacher is the one who stands the most but it is still not enough for him. The length was more than 40 centimeters once it awoke from its slumber and the width were 5-6 centimeters wider and it stands so strong and able to withstand countless nights and shots is liquid even more than what a hentai protagonist can do in each round he get. 

This lingering feeling of wishing to make his own cock finally able to be satisfied by a woman, is still a small part. He can see Professor Fox with her ultimately buxom body but, the main question comes if he should do such things to Professor Fox, of course his heart and soul will screaming a huge no no as much as her body making his mind saying a yes. He likes her due to her intelligence and how she brought her materials also her caring nature behind her "silent" persona, but that is only as admiration of a student to her teacher, he doesn't want to do more than just that. In the end, graduation come and he will go to his career without a trace of remembering this one lady.

The brunette man was dreaming, and even a succubus came and search his dreams, there will be no "fucking Professor Fox senseless" word in that word of his dream, even the succubus queen herself won't. Or so they thought after knowing this one incident that he discovered in the strip club, which he saw it himself how lustful his favorite teacher can be once she is really frustrated. Perhaps, this is a golden opportunity for them to show their dream reading abilities and found the word that is not found before. While succubus can be a thing, their are not a part of this world. 

(Yes, This paragraph where I talk about Succubusses, it is just a some kind of word play, metaphor??)

The man who is already on his slumber along with his already "let out" member down there who is also sleeping. He realize that when he watches this one specific video he came a lot more and even his member stands longer which make him had a hard time to calm this one huge member down there. When he sleeps, his member was not too much in on its deep slumber as what Roger is dreaming right now. Roger didn't realize the very first thing came to his dream was none another than his own new image of Professor Fox coming in with the same outfit as what he see on the club came onto him with her silent persona and asking something vulgar onto him, or so he thought. 

Saturday and Sunday are his "job" day but surprisingly, he doesn't upload the recent recordings on the site where he puts those video, EcchiHub(yes, I know what you are thinking, and yes it is the ED version of it). Knowing some of "his" alias there, this was the day where there will be a flood of content where he puts his pornographic pictures from nearby strip club with censored face, but this time, he refrain from doing it in one specific video. It is "Professor Fox's strip dance" which he doesn't upload in his EcchiHub alias account because deep in his soul, he doesn't want to do something to break her image. 

Deep in his mind there are two conflicting spirits, one is to keep his main routine from his strip club and the other was to don't spread because he KNOW this dancer's alter ego, none other than Professor Fox herself. Roger today is spending so much time sitting and hesitating about this one particular video, when he is not doing his own job, "what to do with this video." he mumbled. Roger also has done with the other jobs too, and everything is done in front of a webcam and camera, while also it contains nothing about nudity and sexuality. In short, he streams his games and play it online which many people are watching, but not so many that he has worldwide popularity, just enough for him to live his life right now. The life where he can go to strip club and getting videos to be uploaded daily it is that something he always do, but probably he will stop soon enough

Gaming and his streams also the other jobs he do is one thing that he can do to distract his dick away from awaken and have him some hard time in toilet just like yesterday's night. But somehow, this one typical blonde bombshell that he met yesterday was too much to be avoided, at least on his own taste.  But the birthmark was too familiar for him to separate this one strip club dancer with Professor Fox, as he tends to see the said birthmark on her arm that Professor Fox tends to mistake it as looking at her breasts but she act like she won't mind about that his eyes wander on her body. Indeed she acts like her students wasn't really close but she loves to tease them if he remembers the whole thing. 

Today is another day where he streams his gameplay of a certain trending horror game, which involves a bunch of animatronics that is well known by some people. "Hello there, gamers! Here, Low-Zero is back with you guys and we will play the new Five Nights at Freedy's game! It seems it is not longer like the old FNAF Games..." He said as he starts the stream once he already done opening the said game and get into the game. He seems so hyped and start to do his gameplay stream as it is was some part of his part time job, which none are aware. Smith is the only one who knows Low-Zero's another alias. 

The brunette filled his streams with some exaggerated reaction, like excessive screaming when some jump scares happen but not loud enough to be known by neighbors, then he do some commentary on some few interesting things he saw when playing the game, and so much more while engaging with the fans. "Hah, the stream is done and lucky I have make one emergency announcement today." Roger said while putting the porn video uploading business of him kept in check, as he said today he was said the other video was broken in the video, perhaps his viewers will understand, and this is to cover Miss Fox's name, or so he does...

(On the other side)

That tone of speech feels familiar even the voice was different for this one busty blonde who was sitting in a luxurious room with her usual white bath robe, leaving the cleavage of her very huge breasts open, almost revealing her nipples. The room was luxurious that the floor was made by some sort of marble, and the wall was made in ancient roman concrete, it is very white and very bright for its room. There is one blue haired man that is look slightly muscular man named Anthony walks with almost the same bath robe as it inclined both have taken their bath together. 

"Oh, you sure take a long time in bath, Tony." the blonde lady said in a light smile when seeing her husband, and it seems, this blonde starts to make her bath robe slightly opened, showing the her breasts and nipples even more to the guy named Tony who is in the same room with this blonde. "Would you mind to do another round with me?" The blonde asked as the blue haired handsome man came to her and starts to touch the soft pairs of her breasts. "Anything to make you happy, my dear Christina." Anthony answered in a very seductive yet low tone as they start kissing with each other, and make their tongue's moving, soon they walked into their rooms to continue their activities.

A short amount of time has passed for this couple as they kiss and play with each other for a good while, and it seems the man of the house is already have his manhood dried up with the said lady, few times in exact also in a quite fast interval, not even 15 minutes for each of those. Christina recalled that she is doing one round fellatio, one round tit fuck with another fellatio, and of course two rounds of sex that is with the tip of his member doesn't really touch insides of her womb but already deep enough, and lets out only a decent amount of liquid that seems not enough for Christina's lust. Her man, Anthony seems very tired after that few lusty rounds of pleasure with his wife and his member already go soft like a noodle that is boiled for a very long time. 

"Your play is always enjoyable for me, I wish... I can do more..." The blue haired man groaned while starts to let his tiredness takes over from his body, it seems, when it comes to sex, he can only withstand so much. "I want to satisfy you, but, even if I trained my body, I can only hold as much as this..." Anthony said in trace of guilt seen in his face while he keeps feeling bad for himself. He was unable to satisfy his wife, even when he already done so much to himself to train his sexual durability, it only can hold him as long as he can while he see, it is not enough.

Knowing his sad face after realizing it is still not enough, the sexy blonde which is still on top of him starts to caress his cheeks, knowing how much he tried for her. She knows how much her husband changed from the day they met to today, from one normal average guy to one good looking guy that seems have a very high sexual vitality, it is higher than average but it is not enough. "Darling, I know... You don't have to be sad, you can stand with me longer than usual, and that is a huge progress... Maybe, it is not enough for me to be full but, I know and appreciate your effort." Christina said as she carress her husband cheek.

Christina then let go her hole from Anthony's already resting member, and sleeping beside him with a small yet loving and caring smile. "Well, we shall rest before doing the next round, I am sure you can handle me after this rest..." She reassure her husband to sleep while she also follows him to a sleep. Only to be awaken in one hour later, Christina walks out from the bed and take the nearest dildo that is huge and long enough to be played with as she is really not satisfied, putting it on the floor and she starts to play with herself and that dildo.

"Aaaaahhhnnn... Honey... More... I want... More... Aaaahhhnnnn... Your cock... Aaaahhhnnn... Feels so... Good... Aaaahhhhnnn...." She moaned as she fantasize her husband forcefully have sex with her in some brute way that she likes it and it seems she doesn't have a choice but to submit to her husband's lust, which only exists in a fantasy for a while before it became a reality, perhaps? 

Archived