Dusters home base

• 3 months later...

Dust and dirt. That was all this "stronghold" of the dusters was. All dust and scrap, the sun beat down on them and without shade they'd die of heatstroke. During the nights, it would get so cold that without a fire you might just freeze to death in your sleep, if you could sleep at all that is. And life was dangerous and short, people died every day on raids, to sickness, or starvation. It was a brutal way of life, where the weak died and the strong barely survived the nights. But, maybe it was that brutality that made life so worth living.

While there was no true loyalty between members, they would sell each other out if it meant their own survival, at home base, when there was nothing to do. The men and women all drank and sang. They lived as hard as they could knowing it might be their last day, and there was something to that way of life that just felt right... That felt like it couldn't be replicated by anywhere else. So, Zaria sat at the communal barrel fire, a beer in hand as she sipped and listened to the noises around camp.

The evening is going by with drinking, singing, chatting, dancing and so on - as they are having a fairly large party going on. These things mostly happen whenever they have happened to do good in terms of trading, looting or stealing. Yesterday, the gang had a major haul they got a hold of thus they have a little extra supplies they are able enjoy in surplus to the usual survival needs, especially since a good amount of it was alcohol and drugs of various kind. The gang is pretty open to most types as long as they pull their own weight, so even übermenschen and mutants have made this their own little "family". The females here are usuallly as rough, ruthless and combative as the males, so they are never the target of unwanted attention - besides, hardly a good idea to make enemies within the flock. One of the larger übermensches plops down besides Zaria and takes a large chug of a whiskey bottle."Sup' little Zary? Enjoyin' the evenin'? Did some of the younger punks try to get with you yet or did you punch their dumbass noses before that, hahhaha?", he asks and places a large arm around her shoulder.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling his massive arms wrap around her she rolls her eyes poking him in the side with the tip of her own bottle. Not hard, but enough to make it known that she had down it.  "You say that like I wouldn't say yes to some of them." She snips before taking a long drink of her own booze. "What about you? I know that many young maidens want to see if the big bad übermensches are just as big and bad downstairs?" She leans into his side easily enjoying the heat from his body as she continues to sip. 

"Or are you coming to seduce little old me?"

• Love 1

"I can definitely understand why some of these nitwits and bastards would not really be your idea of a good time....besides, isn't it more fun to toy around with them?", he says and laughs heartily at his comment and the thought of messing with the less desirable members of the gang. He takes another huge swig of his own bottle, which appears to be only 1/3 full by now, as the large bodied male can easily down a full bottle on his own without being more than a bit buzzed."You know me...I am shit at seducing anyone...but you know I am always down to showing you a good time...rough or not. Then you can judge if you find me big or bad, hahaha", he says and winks.

• Like 1

Zaria snorted at his the woman went ahead and sipped her drink once more. "You say that like toying with you isn't as fun." She points out elbowing him, "watching you get all huffy and needy just by giving you a little flash of ass, makes you all wanting. It's cute" She teases the oversized man that could probably pop her like a grape should he put his back into it. 

"But. Regardless I have yet to bed anyone tonight" She shrugs leaning into him a bit more enjoying the warmth that his massive frame provided her. "though you know me, I wouldn't mind taking a couple of the boys to bed, I wouldn't mind making you the first on the list for today."

• Love 1

The large bodied male lets out a hearty chuckle and even ruffle her hair in a lightly playful and affectionate manner. The two of them always seems to have this sort of dynamic, mixed with a nearly always present sexual tension perpetuated from both sides. He always looks after her, even if she hardly ever needs it as she is a tough gal indeed. He takes the last swig of his drink and wipes his mouth free of the last drops and provide some measure of cleanliness. Still, him and many other men here are not really having the luxury of frequent bathing and thus have a varying degree of stench emitting from them. Grog, as he is called, is one of the more mild cases as he had a bath a few days back, but he still smells of sweat, hard labour and such."Hehe, I am sure you will have your hands...and other parts...quite full, tonight. The few women we have here are popular, after all.....with that said...how much privacy does this evening make you want?", he asks, whilst still keeping an arm around her, which pulls her closer, and another hand caressing one of her thighs gently and slowly, though with some light squeezes mixed in.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Listening to his words. Zaria tilts her head and snickers as she sips her drink. Eyes dancing with amusement as she tilts her head up and looks at the big man. "hm, I'm feeling around none, and bend me over in front of everyone and take me. You?" She asks running two fingers along his arm leaning bodily into him, legs spreading to allow full access. Zaria had always enjoyed public sex, and having people watch her take a thick cock had always been a deep wonderful joy. To the point that the girl refused to allow people to take her into their tents to fuck her, and if more people were aroused and decided to join in? Well the more the merrier~ 

"After all, having everyone watch me get ravaged by your thick cock is always soo much fun~"

• Like 1

Grog really doesn't mind doing stuff in public, but to him personally, it doesn't really do much. Of course, her willingness and eagerness does always sit well with him and the others and she has sort of like a trusted "squead" to have her back from anyone who might dare to harm her or the other women here."Ohhh, nothing new there I suppose. I guess I can...take you up on that, since you insist, hahaha", the übermensch growls in delight as his hand gently gropes and caresses all the up the thigh and towards her spread legs.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

"Yea cause I insist" She teases back as her hands slide up the front of his body. Her face set into a lustful look as she prepared herself to take him to her base as much as he could give it to her. "I'm sure you had no desire for this yourself." She jokes as she pulls him down so that she can feel his body pressing into her the coiled powerful muscles contained within his frame had her own desire spiking as she tugged and pulled on his gear, her body was ready. His body needed to get into motion already. "Come on then, what's the point of waiting? Give it to me~"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

He laughs heartily at their playful and fun banter between them."Right, right...I am so pious and righteous! A real boy scout!", he jokes back to her and due to his immense bodily size, most of the work of repositioning him is done due to himself."Geez...impatient little one today, aren't you?", he growls softly and helps pull her face closer to his crotch. Then the large and thick cargo pants, layered with leather padding for protection, is pulled down a good way and soon a massive, flopping cock flips up from them and almost smacks her in the face. The scent is mostly normal musk, along with some faint stench as he has been active all day.

• Love 1

• 5 months later...

Zaria snickered at his words amused by the almost exasperated town he took with her, she knew he loved it when she was like this but the little game was they played were half the fun of the sessions. " Well of course I'm impatient, I got one of the best cocks in the camp right in front of me and it's taking so long to get to it. "

His cock was so big that she couldn't take it in just one hand in fact she had to put both hands together just to wrap around it entirely, stroking it up and down. She helped herself out of her top her juicy tits on full display before she pushed her body up against him stomach and tits pressing into his shaft as she use her entire body to slide up and down him giving gentle little kisses along the tip of it as she went along practically hugging the massive cock to her form.

• Love 1