Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

@DaemonshiftThere is a little problem I'm contemplating over. Caleb has to leave now, due to the mating season effects kicking in. But you see, Deep Forest areas are off limits now (basically literally everything else in the Spruce Moore Forest section) so, that only leaves the Forest.

Are you okay with him being there with how your current scene is going on? Just wanting to make sure to not have any problems. 

@KanDaKnight I'm a bit confused on the locations. Is the Forest the only place Caleb can go to? I wouldn't mind him going there from an RP standpoint and I think a Forest can be big enough to have Caleb there without meeting the group. I'm also not in charge of the scene or anything so it wouldn't be just my decision to make ^^ @Lady_Xien @IsabellaRose

5 minutes ago, Daemonshift said:

@KanDaKnight I'm a bit confused on the locations. Is the Forest the only place Caleb can go to? I wouldn't mind him going there from an RP standpoint and I think a Forest can be big enough to have Caleb there without meeting the group. I'm also not in charge of the scene or anything so it wouldn't be just my decision to make ^^ @Lady_Xien @IsabellaRose

Izzy is sick, so Idk about her. She might just say to finish it without her. I dont know about Xien, I guess you should have a matter in it too Xien. Forest Pathway doesnt make sense, he is inside the forest. But yeah, I think you're right. Though, I think this is an opportunity to get things going really. I'm caught up on the events so. 

@DaemonshiftMe and @Lady_Xienhave discussed in private and she changed her mind. I'm not sure about Izzy but I'll do a reply either way.

I think this is a great opportunity to make them aware of the truce. And I've wanted to interact with Alexander for some time now not gonna lie. 😅

Edited by KanDaKnight

12 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Hrm... between the maid and the butler approach which do you prefer? Because the ex hunter could realistically be either(or neither) and would be something that manifests as petty pranks and indirect attempts on your life (little silver here, little chopped garlic there) well mostly sticking with their "new" personalities

I prefer the maid if it's the ex hunter's new personality while I prefer the butler as a stand alone.

Noooo! Not Samara T-T Right now Austin is gonna be like, "Step daughter, what are you doing?!"

Lol, it seems wrong to do it but also right... Hm, what to do? 

Oh step-daddy xD 

If she likes your son of course she would like him >:3 

Either way you could stop it if you really wanted to

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Oh step-daddy xD 

If she likes your son of course she would like him >:3 

Either way you could stop it if you really wanted to

I could... But we'll see, either they'll continue, there'll be an interruption (a saving grace), or Austin will come to his senses which has a %5 chance of happening. The irony if Daliah was to walk in on them XD

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

Which is why I have it turned off. Especially if I'm going to be fucking vampires like Darion. 😂😂

Most of the time it helps, though occasionally I get that one bloody word it just doesn't like. Spelled right but still it auto corrects, doesn't make sense to me lol. Like Karn (one of my other OC's) it's constantly trying to correct to Karen XD

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up