Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

Obviously the best option then would be to sneak Alicia in! Clearly!

Just fake wolf ears and a fake tail.

Totally works.

For science of course xD have to test out that new cloaking pheromone xD

• Love 1

Just now, Daemonshift said:

@Lady_Xien Would we be affected in the forest by the announcement the Alpha's making? Technically the mating season can start with or without us finishing the scene, right? 

🤔 You mean as in they hear it orrr? You're speaking event wise? I dont think the bell is that loud..

Would we be affected in the forest by the announcement the Alpha's making? Technically the mating season can start with or without us finishing the scene, right? 

Vampires have no reason to stop their RP's as the event is pertaining to the Werewolves from my understanding. 

Until Kitsu says otherwise however I would continue to finish up your scenes in the mean time. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Vampires have no reason to stop their RP's as the event is pertaining to the Werewolves from my understanding. 

Until Kitsu says otherwise however I would continue to finish up your scenes in the mean time. 

Well... Most vampires aren't affected xD

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up