What wallpaper are you using on your phone?

Today I was finally looking to change the boring predefined wallpaper on my phone, and decided to look for a new one. But then I thought about how personal a wallpaper is, because it tells you so much about the person using the phone. I was looking for a wallpaper for me to enjoy, possibly featuring one of my favorite shows or anything that interests me, but couldn't find anything suitable, I guess I'll stick with one of those plain wallpapers like an old man! 

So I'm curious, what is on your phone wallpaper? In case it's not a photo of something overly personal, I'd be happy if you could show it as well! 

3 hours ago, maid lover said:

I have no idea what that is but it's unbelievably clean! 

It's a From Software game. (The people who made Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Elden Ring) Sadly, it's exclusive to PlayStation, but it's an awesome game that I recommend. 

As for my wallpaper, by the artist 儀式: (Google says that it translates to Ritual, but not entirely sure. Their Twitter handle is also gishiki_inc) spacer.png

Archived