OOC Discussion

Just now, BigBadWolf said:

Werewolf character is up and running ^^ Hope he fits in, if any issues with back story, feel free to let me know I'll make sure to adjust it accordingly!

Eyo! Glad to see two more guts in this taco fest! XD So it looks pretty good, only thing I'll need ya to do is change your rank. There's no "Zeta" rank, so of ya want something high up there in the pecking order then Delta Ultra is your best bet (which also fills up the second slot for that rank, which would be kewl)

• Haha 1

Just now, BladeRunner said:

Eyo! Glad to see two more guts in this taco fest! XD So it looks pretty good, only thing I'll need ya to do is change your rank. There's no "Zeta" rank, so of ya want something high up there in the pecking order then Delta Ultra is your best bet (which also fills up the second slot for that rank, which would be kewl)

Ah okay, darnit, Well, I don't want to copy the other players role even if more than one can be the same rank, don't want to make the other person feel like im trying to take that role from them.

8 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Mmmm, Could I be the Scion instead? His white werewolf form could be the main reason for him being a scion, being a direct descendant of the originals? He could've been the previous Delta(Ultra) in his last pack? Would that be suitable for you?

• Woohoo 1

5 minutes ago, BigBadWolf said:

Ah okay, darnit, Well, I don't want to copy the other players role even if more than one can be the same rank, don't want to make the other person feel like im trying to take that role from them.

That's the point of Ultra, you're not only lead rank of soldiers next to one person, but you're the personal "Hand" of the Alpha, at least one of two. 

I'm also giving Ultras freedom to utilize their Wolves however they like, as y'all are pretty much two general's,  you have you're own styles pf leading those into battle 

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

That's the point of Ultra, you're not only lead rank of soldiers next to one person, but you're the personal "Hand" of the Alpha, at least one of two. 

I'm also giving Ultras freedom to utilize their Wolves however they like, as y'all are pretty much two general's,  you have you're own styles pf leading those into battle 

I don't mind honestly, can be down to the other Delta Ultra, Dunno if he is more assassin/stealth type of general? While could be something like the front line and heavy hitters? I dunno just a thought depending on their playstyle.

If not, I'll be the scion ^^.

1 minute ago, BigBadWolf said:

I don't mind honestly, can be down to the other Delta Ultra, Dunno if he is more assassin/stealth type of general? While could be something like the front line and heavy hitters? I dunno just a thought depending on their playstyle.

If not, I'll be the scion ^^.

That's dope. @Sinful Vampire How you feel about having an equal? Giving y'all creative freedom on how you lead your warriors, how you feel bout that? 

Probably shouldn't have put it as a rank, Scion really isn't a rank (which is fucking stupid of me) but just a bloodline thingy I did. If you see the roster below the rank descriptions that's what you pick from. I'll have to limit the Scion, but you can do that. 

Also! Added a rule to Werewolves,  can't be any smaller than 5ft nor bigger than 12ft after transformation, don't need monsters rocking around. Those of you who already have characters at their sizes can keep those, you're grandfathered in. 

• Woohoo 1

Just now, Chiyako said:

Oh it wouldn't be any issue with me! I don't think having a male and a female scion would be a bad thing!

Also her thing is more just being a new warrior, former pup, timid scout.

Sounds super cute! One male and One female only type thing can work? I can imagine my character being super protective of her due to her being a sciona and being a smol cute thing! ;_; 

• Woohoo 1

3 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

That's dope. @Sinful Vampire How you feel about having an equal? Giving y'all creative freedom on how you lead your warriors, how you feel bout that? 

Probably shouldn't have put it as a rank, Scion really isn't a rank (which is fucking stupid of me) but just a bloodline thingy I did. If you see the roster below the rank descriptions that's what you pick from. I'll have to limit the Scion, but you can do that. 

Also! Added a rule to Werewolves,  can't be any smaller than 5ft nor bigger than 12ft after transformation, don't need monsters rocking around. Those of you who already have characters at their sizes can keep those, you're grandfathered in. 

I'm really not that picky, If her wants to stay as the lone General, I'm 100% Alright with that, think I've already caught @Chiyako attention by mentioning a Male scion 😛 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Wouldnt mind it whatsoever ^-^ I doubt generals would actually butt heads about the position either

• Love 1