OOC Discussion

5 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

@Rena-Amane I'll let you kick us off in the library, a little more private and I don't want to break up an important interaction in the gardens. 

As a side note I would going for Warrior since that wax established, however if you want to be Beta Minor that's fine too... Just June will have to be under the mercy of Samara 

Minor under samara is ok with me. Just hope Austin doesn't get to angry about his nephew claiming his exmate  😉

10 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Oh fuck... Wow that's actually great. Well at least he has Kabiki, and of course my Thrall coming in but I need a master for him to work up to, OOC I kinda wanna handle that.  

Yeah be prepared for the weirdly clingy Donovan. Cause Kabiki is so damn blasé around him and really considers him a nuisance. 

7 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Yeah be prepared for the weirdly clingy Donovan. Cause Kabiki is so damn blasé around him and really considers him a nuisance. 

Lol, that'll be the fun part though. Kabiki does think Donovan is pretty fucking annoying too, so I guess we have a vamp who's got daddy issues now. But irp i giess there'll be a heart to heart moment vetween the two... Maybe come to a better understanding. But hey, the best thing about Toshiro was that Donovan knows almost his apprentices personally (some extent at least) and with Atsuno coming back to Blackthorne  it'll  be interesting.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Ouch that's a bit harsh isn't? Not even a little talk?

Oh posted in library

Not really? I mean, she's about to try and fuck his nephew so that in itself is a contradiction, but when it comes down to it I mentioned earlier that once his mi d is made up the deal is sealed. 

Just now, BladeRunner said:

Not really? I mean, she's about to try and fuck his nephew so that in itself is a contradiction, but when it comes down to it I mentioned earlier that once his mi d is made up the deal is sealed. 

Austin also had told her she'd have to guck other guys this mating season. And she would just be asking him to forgive her, not hate her and not hate her for letting someone else claim her...and apologize for failing him

Just now, Rena-Amane said:

Austin also had told her she'd have to guck other guys this mating season. And she would just be asking him to forgive her, not hate her and not hate her for letting someone else claim her...and apologize for failing him

But didn't she claim that she only wanted Austin? Like now it's different of course, but before she only wanted him if I'm not mistaken. That said he's never really cared otherwise. He doesn't hate her either, he openly said he doesn't hate her but is rather disappointed. 

I hate to ve this way but after much debate I don't think June should be in a leadership role, as that is what the Beta could technically be under the Alpha. I can awe her as Gamma or Warrior,  as originally she was a Warrior to begin with. Sorry for the last minute change Rena, I git home and now I'm able to thunk.withoyt being rushed

5 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

I hate to ve this way but after much debate I don't think June should be in a leadership role, as that is what the Beta could technically be under the Alpha. I can awe her as Gamma or Warrior,  as originally she was a Warrior to begin with. Sorry for the last minute change Rena, I git home and now I'm able to thunk.withoyt being rushed

Alright I'll edit her 😞