OOC Discussion

1 minute ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I wouldn't mind some help just unsure what to make at the moment as i asked and can do one more vampire clan character and one wolf character so idk x.x 

Lol I gotchyou,  I just finished a character for Blackthorne. Could always use another Corpse-Sower or perhaps a Nightstalker ranked vamp?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Well she is absolutely adorable nonetheless ^^ 

well you just gave her an opportunity to vent her frustration at you after you told her how she's doing something wrong (granted she reads into things waaaay too hard) so this will probably end in a slap to the face, uncontrollable crying, hot passionate insatiable sex, a mixture of any of the 3. or some other context appropriate act of passion

frankly I dont even know what laura will do

6 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Says it does not exist?

I will bug a staffy about that as the whole FAQ is gone. But gold gives you acess to profile videos and backgrounds. More users in ecchitexts at a time... obviously shiny gold name but thats what i can remember off the top of my head

30 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I will bug a staffy about that as the whole FAQ is gone. But gold gives you acess to profile videos and backgrounds. More users in ecchitexts at a time... obviously shiny gold name but thats what i can remember off the top of my head

But i already had a background before

• Love 1